Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 968 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 1018 1068 1468 1968 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16307

    RE: Anyone know her "Allison"

    This has scam written all over it in huge fucking capital letters. If you actually TOFTT do report back.

    HolyDiver.

  2. #16306

    Trina. Rate Increase

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    Looks like you both are correct. Trina's ad (see link below) on Rub Ratings clearly states up front that her rates have increased for new clients and grandfathered for regulars. That's a nice discount the regulars are getting for her services. Happy Holidays!

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/218800

  3. #16305

    Fatima Colombian

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72206287

    Recently saw her at a pretty nice hotel by Crabtree. I was a bit skeptical since in my opinion she looks TGTBT. Setup was a few quick and easy questions. $.5 for HH. Arrived at appointment time, she ask for picture of parking lot to verify I'm actually there. Upon sending pic she immediately sent her room number. She opens the door in long button up with nothing else. She ask for me to wash my hands. Have some small talk, then she starts off with an okay massage, she does use ever so slightly scented oil which I was not a fan of. She then ask me to flip over and off comes her shirt. Her body is 10/10 for me, very nice bolt ons and ass. Starts with a CBJ. Was a bit nervous still so she shoves her tits in my face which helped me very much. Then she starts in CG then we go to mish. As I'm approaching my time I feel bad since I only paid for the HH, so I tell her I don't think I'll make it to the finish line and that it's fine. She doesn't give up so has me lay down for a BBJ / HJ. Still doesn't work for me, which is normal for me. At this point I'm probably at 40 minutes so I feel bad and call it. Overall I was very pleased. I speak Spanish which also probably helped a bit as she was very friendly and not a clock watcher. The only con for me was the scented oil which is no bueno for me as it was a female and sweet scent. Next time I'll know to ask for no oil. I would personally recommend. She said she'll be in town 2 more days then will come back some time in mid January.

  4. #16304

    Has anyone seen CaramelDeluxxx8?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-town/42829085

    She was pretty responsive via text. Dare I say friendly and a bit flirty. Finally someone with some personality.

    She claims to be staying in North Raleigh but the room would not be ready until this afternoon. By that time, my regularly scheduled programming has started and I can't get out.

    Has anyone seen her?

  5. #16303

  6. #16302

    Dallas

    I may be seeing Dallas this week, saw her once last year. Anyone have info on recent meetings with her? She was a lot of fun back then, no recent intel.

    Thanks.

  7. #16301

    Trina (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    My fault. There are 2 Trinas:

    Chubby Trina:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/trina-escort-raleigh-61253#erotic.

    Thin (older) Trina:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/620345731683

    Hope this helps.

  8. #16300

    Sarcasm

    Don't you get the sarcasm brother LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's been my dream to find a woman in her 50's perhaps older to provide a non F. S. Session for only $250.

    We are so lucky in this area.

  9. #16299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I am only

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
    Referring to the Tyst add that the poster linked that states $250 and that woman lists her age in the fifties.

    Could be someone else, could be her and raised rates because it's on a notorious overcharged add forum.

  10. #16298

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's been my dream to find a woman in her 50's perhaps older to provide a non F. S. Session for only $250.

    We are so lucky in this area.
    You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.

  11. #16297

    Information

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72130430

    Just wondering if any one has any info to share on this one, I'm in the area for work for a couple weeks and hoping to indulge in some of the area's talent. Thanks in advance.

  12. #16296

    Fake Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    These new ads have been popping up on Escortalligator. Has anyone partaken in any of these:

    Cielo / Solanch / Danna / a few no-names. These are obviously being posted by the same group / handler. Not sure if there are actually multiple girls or just the same one with a bunch of fake pics:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72044117

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72050069

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72042282

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72049579

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72049170

    Laurita:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72043883

    Brazilian no-name:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72051402
    I personally have not seen any of these providers but I can tell some pictures are obviously fake. Example the 5th link you can see the O.F watermark on the bottom of the first pic and another watermark from a different site on a different pic. Just always make sure to do a Google image reverse search before seeing any of these girls. Even then be cautious and hopes low when you get baited and switched like the millions of Asian ads on STG.

  13. #16295

    DM-d you

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    To be clear I'm talking about the Trina who advertises massage / rubs. Someone posted a link to her tryst ad. For me she was super submissive and I imagine other posters have experineced the same. I guess it depends on your definition of submission but for me she never said no to anything (I didn't push too far). If I wanted to fuck her in the ass then jam my dick down her throat she took it. If I wanted to raw dog her she'd take it and beg for more. If I wanted her to wash me in the shower then dry me off she would without complaint and with a smile on her face. If I told her I had to pee and she needed to be waiting on her knees in front of a chair with one hand behind her back she'd do it. I know many people reported BBFS (I did it more than I should have and although I havne't seen her in a while I'd wrap up) but I can't comment on how submissive she is for everyone. I'm not an overly attractive dude but I treated her pretty well and talked to her like a person so maybe that helped.
    Short blonde woman, with a mole next to her lips?

  14. #16294

    Never share details

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?
    Plenty of fish in the water, and if everyone stops sharing on principle, they'd stop asking. Remember, they are the ones getting business, and earning, per hour, on an average, more than a lot of CEOs. Without tax, that too.

  15. #16293

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    To be clear I'm talking about the Trina who advertises massage / rubs. Someone posted a link to her tryst ad. For me she was super submissive and I imagine other posters have experineced the same. I guess it depends on your definition of submission but for me she never said no to anything (I didn't push too far). If I wanted to fuck her in the ass then jam my dick down her throat she took it. If I wanted to raw dog her she'd take it and beg for more. If I wanted her to wash me in the shower then dry me off she would without complaint and with a smile on her face. If I told her I had to pee and she needed to be waiting on her knees in front of a chair with one hand behind her back she'd do it. I know many people reported BBFS (I did it more than I should have and although I havne't seen her in a while I'd wrap up) but I can't comment on how submissive she is for everyone. I'm not an overly attractive dude but I treated her pretty well and talked to her like a person so maybe that helped.
    This is good to know. Thanks for the info. I had a recent encounter with a woman that was really submissive and it turned me on. I've never really choked a woman hard, spit in her face, and slapped tits really hard until recently. It was more fun than I would have guessed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape