Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 1466 1966 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16339

    Fake Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    These new ads have been popping up on Escortalligator. Has anyone partaken in any of these:

    Cielo / Solanch / Danna / a few no-names. These are obviously being posted by the same group / handler. Not sure if there are actually multiple girls or just the same one with a bunch of fake pics:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72044117

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72050069

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72042282

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72049579

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72049170

    Laurita:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72043883

    Brazilian no-name:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72051402
    I personally have not seen any of these providers but I can tell some pictures are obviously fake. Example the 5th link you can see the O.F watermark on the bottom of the first pic and another watermark from a different site on a different pic. Just always make sure to do a Google image reverse search before seeing any of these girls. Even then be cautious and hopes low when you get baited and switched like the millions of Asian ads on STG.

  2. #16338

    DM-d you

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    To be clear I'm talking about the Trina who advertises massage / rubs. Someone posted a link to her tryst ad. For me she was super submissive and I imagine other posters have experineced the same. I guess it depends on your definition of submission but for me she never said no to anything (I didn't push too far). If I wanted to fuck her in the ass then jam my dick down her throat she took it. If I wanted to raw dog her she'd take it and beg for more. If I wanted her to wash me in the shower then dry me off she would without complaint and with a smile on her face. If I told her I had to pee and she needed to be waiting on her knees in front of a chair with one hand behind her back she'd do it. I know many people reported BBFS (I did it more than I should have and although I havne't seen her in a while I'd wrap up) but I can't comment on how submissive she is for everyone. I'm not an overly attractive dude but I treated her pretty well and talked to her like a person so maybe that helped.
    Short blonde woman, with a mole next to her lips?

  3. #16337

    Never share details

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?
    Plenty of fish in the water, and if everyone stops sharing on principle, they'd stop asking. Remember, they are the ones getting business, and earning, per hour, on an average, more than a lot of CEOs. Without tax, that too.

  4. #16336

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    To be clear I'm talking about the Trina who advertises massage / rubs. Someone posted a link to her tryst ad. For me she was super submissive and I imagine other posters have experineced the same. I guess it depends on your definition of submission but for me she never said no to anything (I didn't push too far). If I wanted to fuck her in the ass then jam my dick down her throat she took it. If I wanted to raw dog her she'd take it and beg for more. If I wanted her to wash me in the shower then dry me off she would without complaint and with a smile on her face. If I told her I had to pee and she needed to be waiting on her knees in front of a chair with one hand behind her back she'd do it. I know many people reported BBFS (I did it more than I should have and although I havne't seen her in a while I'd wrap up) but I can't comment on how submissive she is for everyone. I'm not an overly attractive dude but I treated her pretty well and talked to her like a person so maybe that helped.
    This is good to know. Thanks for the info. I had a recent encounter with a woman that was really submissive and it turned me on. I've never really choked a woman hard, spit in her face, and slapped tits really hard until recently. It was more fun than I would have guessed.

  5. #16335
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Trina is not a model but she's not short and round by any stretch. I just saw her maybe 2 weeks ago. She's average. Decent breasts, decent butt and her stomach is pretty flat so yea not sure where that's coming from. Not even in the 'chubby' category. And she has all of her teeth and they're not black. I'm not sure of her age but she's older for sure.
    Link please?

  6. #16334
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?
    I've shared my real I'd with a hooker once and it was in the room and she had to show her too. I've given my real name and hotel room to agencies before but didn't have to show any kind of I'd.

    I think some are looking for a certain kind of guy and a work I'd is a good sign of if you're the customer they want. Probably more than blackmail many are looking for guys with the kind of job where you can easily pay the amount they want and see them multiple times. I feel like it's also a bit of a power play because once they know who you are you are less likely to cancel or not pay.

    FWIW I don't really agree with handing over that kind of personal info especially since she won't be sharing her real info. I did used to have a fake work I'd that I'd use when asked. Many work IDs don't have your picture and it's not hard to look up the name of someone who works for say Cisco and use that name.

  7. #16333

    Jade. Thief

    Posting under a new number. Don't be fooled. She'll rob you.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/320789150048

  8. #16332
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuys  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. I really like women that are super submissive. Is she one of those?
    To be clear I'm talking about the Trina who advertises massage / rubs. Someone posted a link to her tryst ad. For me she was super submissive and I imagine other posters have experineced the same. I guess it depends on your definition of submission but for me she never said no to anything (I didn't push too far). If I wanted to fuck her in the ass then jam my dick down her throat she took it. If I wanted to raw dog her she'd take it and beg for more. If I wanted her to wash me in the shower then dry me off she would without complaint and with a smile on her face. If I told her I had to pee and she needed to be waiting on her knees in front of a chair with one hand behind her back she'd do it. I know many people reported BBFS (I did it more than I should have and although I havne't seen her in a while I'd wrap up) but I can't comment on how submissive she is for everyone. I'm not an overly attractive dude but I treated her pretty well and talked to her like a person so maybe that helped.

  9. #16331

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?
    I'm guessing it's to verify age / race and so that they can go to their Uncle if something happens to them. I'm with you, though, and I do not share this kind of information. It sounds a lot easier than providing references which can be hit or miss if they are not active at the time or just don't feel like responding.

  10. #16330

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg5  [View Original Post]
    Just visited this provider and had a decent time. She looks just like the pictures in her ad. She has a decent head game, we did doggy and missionary then I blew in a bag. She said she going to be here until 24th and she plans on returning after the holiday. Overall a decent dream, don't know whether I would repeat or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72082921#.
    Saw her too, felt rushed, smell of weed. Will not repeat.

  11. #16329

    Re: Verification / screening TER "White List"

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?
    I was just clicking around on TER where this subject was addressed. Providers say job info is a method of independent verifying the monger is who (and what) he says he is. That being said, in my very limited experience in the game I have yet to be asked or provide job info and I don't think I want to. I certainly won't unless I see the provider is verified legit and established. Along the lines of verification, does anyone have experience and knowledge of TER's White List of mongers? Do providers around here use it or participate? It seems it could be a good useful thing for all involved.

  12. #16328

    Verification / screening

    What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?

  13. #16327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    The "Other Trina" appears to be posting on Tryst as recently as today.

    https://tryst.link/massage/trinalovely
    It's been my dream to find a woman in her 50's perhaps older to provide a non F. S. Session for only $250.

    We are so lucky in this area.

  14. #16326

    Cece

    Just visited this provider and had a decent time. She looks just like the pictures in her ad. She has a decent head game, we did doggy and missionary then I blew in a bag. She said she going to be here until 24th and she plans on returning after the holiday. Overall a decent dream, don't know whether I would repeat or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72082921#.

  15. #16325

    Other Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    I've visited the otherTrina, older, short, very into rimming. Worked out of a Extended Stay near Durham.
    BBFS was very much on menu.
    Really pleasant, friendly and good experience.
    Had no reply to any contacts in last 6 mts. Must be out the biz.
    The "Other Trina" appears to be posting on Tryst as recently as today.

    https://tryst.link/massage/trinalovely

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape