Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    We get the same ad over on the Space Coast regularly. I wish she was legit, she's hot as hell. That said, I'm 99.99% sure none of us will ever meet the girl in those pics.
    Would love to find an reliable and real ebony provider.

  2. #9397
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is ready for the bowl games!

    Watch out is right, if you are looking for the crazy train you can take that ride.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Could someone enlighten me. Is she a thief or does bad business, or is she just crazy? I almost set up an appointment with her.

  3. #9396

    Agree, not legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    These pics have been used all over the place on numerous posts.
    We get the same ad over on the Space Coast regularly. I wish she was legit, she's hot as hell. That said, I'm 99.99% sure none of us will ever meet the girl in those pics.

  4. #9395

    Not real

    These pics have been used all over the place on numerous posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.

  5. #9394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Swags

    Guess she is ready for the bowl games!

    Watch out is right, if you are looking for the crazy train you can take that ride.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    The one and only Granny Swaggs is advertising again. If I am reading her Travel Itinerary correctly, she apparently is fresh from Vacation. Proceed with caution! LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71997500

  6. #9393

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.

  7. #9392
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRee  [View Original Post]
    No not real. Most of these type of posting are fake just look at the type of girl, the photo itself and the place they are posting like LC and STG. 99% of time its fake.

    If it was from a higher end site maybe but only with verified reviews.
    I knew it was too good to be true. I was holding our hope it was. Sometimes these really hot Latinas sneak in Orlando.

  8. #9391

    Please Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to give her the good ole Alabama slam-her anal attack. .
    Well, if you do the Alabama slam-her anal attack with Swaggs, remember to thank the other guy that's going to help and be sure you put the ladder back in the garage when you're finished.

    Grain 56.

  9. #9390

    She's real but not for this service

    No not real. Most of these type of posting are fake just look at the type of girl, the photo itself and the place they are posting like LC and STG. 99% of time its fake.

    If it was from a higher end site maybe but only with verified reviews.

  10. #9389
    I'd like to give her the good ole Alabama slam-her anal attack.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    The one and only Granny Swaggs is advertising again. If I am reading her Travel Itinerary correctly, she apparently is fresh from Vacation. Proceed with caution! LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71997500

  11. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and let us know, she is close by where I am at and she looks like it could be fun. Hope she does incall and not just out calls or car play.

  12. #9387

  13. #9386

    Guess Who's Back

    The one and only Granny Swaggs is advertising again. If I am reading her Travel Itinerary correctly, she apparently is fresh from Vacation. Proceed with caution! LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71997500

  14. #9385

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperPiper  [View Original Post]
    Isn't her name Nina? I read somewhere on here that her and her man robbed someone. But I did hear great things about her prior of the whole robbery.
    That's Nina (pronounced Nine-uh). I never had any problems with her whatsoever. Sometimes she had someone drive her to the location and her ride waited in the car nearby. Other times she drove herself. All dates took place in the shopping center parking lot near Colonial and Bumby. No protection (either kind) needed ever.

  15. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoboy  [View Original Post]
    Seeing as how all the times I've been with her was always cardate. And she always drove to my general location for the meet up. It's been at least a year and a half since I last seen her though. Good times indeed!
    Isn't her name Nina? I read somewhere on here that her and her man robbed someone. But I did hear great things about her prior of the whole robbery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape