Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 12758
-
12-16-21 09:11 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 343Please be real.
-
12-15-21 18:28 #9382Senior Member

Posts: 37Just went through another provider in Tampa. Same exact operation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/71863454
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 07:33 #9381Senior Member

Posts: 246Lisa
A legit date takes direction it a shame no BBBJ it covered, takes a good greek pounding for the listed rate no upsetting. I will say the comms suck don't know if it a issue of bad internet connection for those texting app, so I wouldn't consider her if you have small window of time to play with. https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/71761623#.
-
12-11-21 15:27 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 575Becareful some girls post on both, like this one. She is a total waste of time and $$. She is a SW full of No no no with High price tag.
https://tryst.link/escort/prettygia
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 10:30 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 1670Tryst vs listcrawler
A SW can upgrade to listcrawler and listcrawler can upgrade to tryst but at the end of the day if you service sucks via the quality or lack there of will shine through. In my opinion these girls with bad comms and medicine issues almost always fall right back to the dark side.
At the end of the day mickeys d's is never going to berns steakhouse. As a customer you should never confuse the 2!
Stay safe and have fun!
Funny thing about jane doe, in one weeks time she went from posting on listcrawler that she only did "body rubs" and will not suck on that "nasty thing" to she was willing to do anything! Go figure.
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 17:09 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 1837Jane Doe
I reported on this change from Jane Doe a few weeks ago when she first vanished from EA / LC. JD told me she is doing way fewer dates now and making more money net. She said the quality of the guys she is seeing now is generally better too. Less Riff-Raff so to speak. LOL. She told me she was tired of guys making dates then showing up saying they only brought $20 or $30 with them, only (according to her) to be turned away with no date.
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
She will pop up on EA / LC every now and then when the phone's not ringing, but she seems to have a good balance of funds these days from what I can tell. She is in my regular rotation with a grandfathered agreement in place. I see her about once weekly and saw her just a few days ago where we had a BLAST at my Safest Place.
I talk to her every few days, either I write her or she writes me. Her new location is farther away from me now so it's harder for me to go get her to bring her to my Safest Place as often as I was.
Grain 56.
-
12-09-21 14:00 #9377Senior Member

Posts: 178Tyrst
Hey guys, guess what! Two chicks Jane doe and redhead d cup think because they don't advertise on listcrawler anymore, and that they advertise on fancy pancy Tyrst now, that they are much better than "the listrcrawler druggie girls" and must raise their rates.
-
12-09-21 10:21 #9376Regular Member

Posts: 3Ty for the info like I said new to this area but I'll be now here 2 days a week, hope I get a angle on this area at some point.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:11 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 1837Don't Do It
Tons of Nagative Reviews, a couple positive reviews over the years, but not many. She doesn't use a name in her ads any longer to hide from her horrible service and dangerous surroundings. That alone should be an indicator of what to expect. I don't recall what names she used to use in the past.
Originally Posted by Blount1982
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
Grain 56.
-
12-09-21 08:48 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 878Bad choice
She has several bad reviews and frequently changes her name to hide from them. There are several in that general area though. This one isn't far away.
Originally Posted by Blount1982
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71383938
-
12-09-21 01:51 #9373Regular Member

Posts: 3Newb here
Anybody got any info on this one I now travel for business here weekly and trying to get a angle on the scene here. Being out of my element I just don't want to make the wrong choice any advice on good ones would be appreciated. Found this ones which seems to be close to where I normally stay.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71479717
-
12-08-21 19:53 #9372Regular Member

Posts: 9Jade DeLuna
I want to meet her.
Originally Posted by DongQuixote
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:35 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 1837The Mind is a Terrible Thing
She's like in her 60's. Maybe in her advanced age, she forgets who she is. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
12-06-21 14:01 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 878Anyone?
Has anyone sampled this one yet? Only thing that comes up searching star is the Latino in kissimmee. If not I guess I may TOFTT next weekend if she is even real.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/71382479#.
-
12-06-21 10:53 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 1670Kay / ramona / violet
Never a good sign when a provider keeps changing names. And add in the fake hair to hide!
You've been warned.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/664382966118












Reply With Quote





