Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9413

    Michelle Mass

    I talk to her still she moved north and cleaned up no longer in business. I used to see her too much since I worked at the time across the street from her. She was big time into being punished I remember getting worried she was setting me up the first time since I left a mark on her ass. I called her the next day she said no you just need to make the other cheek match now. She is happier and hasn't been to Florida in about 4 years at this point.

  2. #9412

    Update

    She's unreasonable. Some girls have attitudes because of clientele but unfortunately that affects the good mongers. I'd steer clear.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72212580

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reviews yet. Seems too good to be true. Lmk if anyone bit the bullet. Willing to TOFFT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65013816

  3. #9411

    That's the Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    This chick has been around for sometime, and yet still not one review that I am aware of. Anyone else?
    No Review on such a hot looking provider. That's why I proceeded with caution last time I was in comms with her a few months ago. She's been mentioned on the Forum over and over, off and on over time. No single review though. She looks "kinda" similar to the SW 1-Handed Pam that I saw over a year ago and was recently seen by NC Hunter off Nashville.

    I wasn't going to risk meeting up after 3 am to find out if she was 100% legit. She didn't speak at all like a deposit chick, she didn't seem like a scammer. She wasn't like telling me she'd do anything to get me out there. She has restrictions she shared with me when I asked. Usually they will say anything to get you out there. It being a set up was my next thought but she didn't keep pushing the money part or keep pressuring me to meet up right away. She was very chilled on her comms and was very polite and well spoken in her texting. It was odd that after 3 am she randomly contacts me from thin air. I get how she got my number as I was in contact with her in Sept and she spoke identically back then to last night. She even said that she knows I am far away and if I couldn't come out last night that it's OK when I mentioned it would take me 40 minutes to get there. When I made the final decline text, she was not curt, in fact she said hopefully we will see each other soon and sent more love and kisses to me. She almost seemed meek. LOL.

    Her asking rates were attractive enough to maybe take a chance and at least meet up. She mentioned she lives in a house near the Checker's in Altamonte off 436 and that you would turn north at the 7-11 that's nearby. If those directions are familiar with anything or anyone, intel here would be great.

    Grain 56.

  4. #9410

    Honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Brandy the Exotic looking, Tatted and Pierced Provider wrote me out of the blue overnight. I hadn't texted with her in a few months where we couldn't coordinate our schedules back then. We had a back and forth text session last night where she sent me a few pics and made me a reasonable offer for QV, HH or HR at her incall in Altamonte. Unfortunately I couldn't make it up to her place at 3:30 am so I took a rain check.

    She used to advertise all the time talking about spiritual experiences and such. She has many pics in her older ads that were taken in some very artistic looking places. I can't vouch for her performance though as I haven't been able to see her yet and I don't recall seeing any reviews on her in the Forum. I am hoping to change that soon. If anyone has any first hand experience with her, please share it.

    She wrote me from different digits than she used to use a few months ago, she said she was just texting numbers from her old phone and she didn't know who she was texting and I didn't know at first. It took her sending me a picture to recall who she was as I never had her first name previously, I only had a nickname. She told me she changes phone numbers regularly so any old numbers are no good. She also said she hasn't been able to advertise lately as she didn't have an Identification Card. I don't know if that's true or not. I didn't look for a new ad from her. She looks like she might have a little bigger caboose these days as one of the pics she sent me was either from an angle that makes her butt look bigger or it actually is bigger.

    An old ad of hers.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/357048940748

    Grain 56.
    This chick has been around for sometime, and yet still not one review that I am aware of. Anyone else?

  5. #9409

    Brandy / Wet

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Brandy the Exotic looking, Tatted and Pierced Provider wrote me out of the blue overnight. I hadn't texted with her in a few months where we couldn't coordinate our schedules back then. We had a back and forth text session last night where she sent me a few pics and made me a reasonable offer for QV, HH or HR at her incall in Altamonte. Unfortunately I couldn't make it up to her place at 3:30 am so I took a rain check.

    She used to advertise all the time talking about spiritual experiences and such. She has many pics in her older ads that were taken in some very artistic looking places. I can't vouch for her performance though as I haven't been able to see her yet and I don't recall seeing any reviews on her in the Forum. I am hoping to change that soon. If anyone has any first hand experience with her, please share it.

    She wrote me from different digits than she used to use a few months ago, she said she was just texting numbers from her old phone and she didn't know who she was texting and I didn't know at first. It took her sending me a picture to recall who she was as I never had her first name previously, I only had a nickname. She told me she changes phone numbers regularly so any old numbers are no good. She also said she hasn't been able to advertise lately as she didn't have an Identification Card. I don't know if that's true or not. I didn't look for a new ad from her. She looks like she might have a little bigger caboose these days as one of the pics she sent me was either from an angle that makes her butt look bigger or it actually is bigger..
    I've seen her at her house in Altamonte, have to use a side entrance. She was going by the name wet and was using a 305#. Pics were accurate and she started off by getting naked climbing on top of me and grinding on me to get me hard, then put on a rubber and gave me a CBJ hopped on jr and started riding after that we finished in k9. I'm aware that her doing CBJ can be a deal breaker for some but I'm not sure if she'll do BBBJ if you request. She did negotiate down from her initial price quote of $.

  6. #9408

    Blast from the Past

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Look up her old reviews, we're talking from YEARS ago, like 8-10 years ago. That's back from when the pictures she currently uses were only 5-8 years old. More importantly, search her older posts she posted when she was a designated "Color Commentator" member on the Forum, only allowed to post in the Rat Trap. Search Savannah, Savanah and especially search the Swaggs name. She is legendary on the Forum and is Bat-Shit Crazy. Webster's used her as a reference point in defining the term.

    Grain 56.
    She was constantly in the middle of drama. Most times the start of it.

  7. #9407

    Late Night Text with Brandy

    Brandy the Exotic looking, Tatted and Pierced Provider wrote me out of the blue overnight. I hadn't texted with her in a few months where we couldn't coordinate our schedules back then. We had a back and forth text session last night where she sent me a few pics and made me a reasonable offer for QV, HH or HR at her incall in Altamonte. Unfortunately I couldn't make it up to her place at 3:30 am so I took a rain check.

    She used to advertise all the time talking about spiritual experiences and such. She has many pics in her older ads that were taken in some very artistic looking places. I can't vouch for her performance though as I haven't been able to see her yet and I don't recall seeing any reviews on her in the Forum. I am hoping to change that soon. If anyone has any first hand experience with her, please share it.

    She wrote me from different digits than she used to use a few months ago, she said she was just texting numbers from her old phone and she didn't know who she was texting and I didn't know at first. It took her sending me a picture to recall who she was as I never had her first name previously, I only had a nickname. She told me she changes phone numbers regularly so any old numbers are no good. She also said she hasn't been able to advertise lately as she didn't have an Identification Card. I don't know if that's true or not. I didn't look for a new ad from her. She looks like she might have a little bigger caboose these days as one of the pics she sent me was either from an angle that makes her butt look bigger or it actually is bigger.

    An old ad of hers.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/357048940748

    Grain 56.

  8. #9406

    Swaggs

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDave  [View Original Post]
    Could someone enlighten me. Is she a thief or does bad business, or is she just crazy? I almost set up an appointment with her.
    Look up her old reviews, we're talking from YEARS ago, like 8-10 years ago. That's back from when the pictures she currently uses were only 5-8 years old. More importantly, search her older posts she posted when she was a designated "Color Commentator" member on the Forum, only allowed to post in the Rat Trap. Search Savannah, Savanah and especially search the Swaggs name. She is legendary on the Forum and is Bat-Shit Crazy. Webster's used her as a reference point in defining the term.

    Grain 56.

  9. #9405

    Michelle mass

    Yes she was a fun one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooman  [View Original Post]
    Sure miss her. She was great, willing to please. She has some issues that became a problem at the end. Whatever happen to her? Is there any Clermont providers?

    [HardWoodsman];5520852]Is the Michele from Clermont you're thinking Michele Mass, blonde spinner that offered massage out of her house in Clermont? That girl was a fun time. Didn't know the meaning of the word no and loved greek. If that's the Michele you're thinking of she's been MiA for a while now and is not M1 L. If anyone knows what happened to Michele Mass please share.
    [ / QUOTE].

  10. #9404

    Yashii

    Ebony spinner that squirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find an reliable and real ebony provider.

  11. #9403

    Ironic

    It's funny you mention her, I actually tried to get in touch with her today, and she answered the following, "How long do you want to have sex with me?" – raised a red flag immediately.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.

  12. #9402
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    We get the same ad over on the Space Coast regularly. I wish she was legit, she's hot as hell. That said, I'm 99.99% sure none of us will ever meet the girl in those pics.
    Would love to find an reliable and real ebony provider.

  13. #9401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Guess she is ready for the bowl games!

    Watch out is right, if you are looking for the crazy train you can take that ride.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Could someone enlighten me. Is she a thief or does bad business, or is she just crazy? I almost set up an appointment with her.

  14. #9400

    Agree, not legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    These pics have been used all over the place on numerous posts.
    We get the same ad over on the Space Coast regularly. I wish she was legit, she's hot as hell. That said, I'm 99.99% sure none of us will ever meet the girl in those pics.

  15. #9399

    Not real

    These pics have been used all over the place on numerous posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/72133637

    I have been texting this one. Doubt she is real, hoping she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape