Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 30806
-
12-20-21 15:44 #16331Senior Member

Posts: 269Trina
You have clearly never seen her. Her actual price is 180 for the hour. She provides rimming and bareback everything including Greek. She will pretty much do whatever you want. FS is definitely available, and that's just the start. Maybe try RTFF before chiming in. As a long term senior member, you should know better.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 12:31 #16330Senior Member

Posts: 376Information
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72130430
Just wondering if any one has any info to share on this one, I'm in the area for work for a couple weeks and hoping to indulge in some of the area's talent. Thanks in advance.
-
12-20-21 11:46 #16329Senior Member

Posts: 74Fake Latinas
I personally have not seen any of these providers but I can tell some pictures are obviously fake. Example the 5th link you can see the O.F watermark on the bottom of the first pic and another watermark from a different site on a different pic. Just always make sure to do a Google image reverse search before seeing any of these girls. Even then be cautious and hopes low when you get baited and switched like the millions of Asian ads on STG.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 11:10 #16328Senior Member

Posts: 87DM-d you
Short blonde woman, with a mole next to her lips?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 10:49 #16327Senior Member

Posts: 87Never share details
Plenty of fish in the water, and if everyone stops sharing on principle, they'd stop asking. Remember, they are the ones getting business, and earning, per hour, on an average, more than a lot of CEOs. Without tax, that too.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 08:44 #16326Senior Member

Posts: 77Trina
This is good to know. Thanks for the info. I had a recent encounter with a woman that was really submissive and it turned me on. I've never really choked a woman hard, spit in her face, and slapped tits really hard until recently. It was more fun than I would have guessed.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 04:15 #16325Banned Member

Posts: 719Link please?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 20:37 #16324Senior Member

Posts: 1301I've shared my real I'd with a hooker once and it was in the room and she had to show her too. I've given my real name and hotel room to agencies before but didn't have to show any kind of I'd.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
I think some are looking for a certain kind of guy and a work I'd is a good sign of if you're the customer they want. Probably more than blackmail many are looking for guys with the kind of job where you can easily pay the amount they want and see them multiple times. I feel like it's also a bit of a power play because once they know who you are you are less likely to cancel or not pay.
FWIW I don't really agree with handing over that kind of personal info especially since she won't be sharing her real info. I did used to have a fake work I'd that I'd use when asked. Many work IDs don't have your picture and it's not hard to look up the name of someone who works for say Cisco and use that name.
-
12-19-21 20:37 #16323Senior Member

Posts: 62Jade. Thief
Posting under a new number. Don't be fooled. She'll rob you.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/320789150048
-
12-19-21 20:29 #16322Senior Member

Posts: 1301To be clear I'm talking about the Trina who advertises massage / rubs. Someone posted a link to her tryst ad. For me she was super submissive and I imagine other posters have experineced the same. I guess it depends on your definition of submission but for me she never said no to anything (I didn't push too far). If I wanted to fuck her in the ass then jam my dick down her throat she took it. If I wanted to raw dog her she'd take it and beg for more. If I wanted her to wash me in the shower then dry me off she would without complaint and with a smile on her face. If I told her I had to pee and she needed to be waiting on her knees in front of a chair with one hand behind her back she'd do it. I know many people reported BBFS (I did it more than I should have and although I havne't seen her in a while I'd wrap up) but I can't comment on how submissive she is for everyone. I'm not an overly attractive dude but I treated her pretty well and talked to her like a person so maybe that helped.
Originally Posted by HeyGuys
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 19:24 #16321Senior Member

Posts: 61Verification
I'm guessing it's to verify age / race and so that they can go to their Uncle if something happens to them. I'm with you, though, and I do not share this kind of information. It sounds a lot easier than providing references which can be hit or miss if they are not active at the time or just don't feel like responding.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 18:39 #16320Regular Member

Posts: 10Cece
Saw her too, felt rushed, smell of weed. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by BossDawg5
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 18:13 #16319Senior Member

Posts: 63Re: Verification / screening TER "White List"
I was just clicking around on TER where this subject was addressed. Providers say job info is a method of independent verifying the monger is who (and what) he says he is. That being said, in my very limited experience in the game I have yet to be asked or provide job info and I don't think I want to. I certainly won't unless I see the provider is verified legit and established. Along the lines of verification, does anyone have experience and knowledge of TER's White List of mongers? Do providers around here use it or participate? It seems it could be a good useful thing for all involved.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 17:21 #16318Senior Member

Posts: 107Verification / screening
What's with so many providers these days asking for a copy of a work ID or a LinkedIn page? It's not like that actually helps keep the provider safe in any way. Seems it serves no purpose other than fodder for blackmail. Does anyone actually share this kind of information?
-
12-19-21 14:40 #16317Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
It's been my dream to find a woman in her 50's perhaps older to provide a non F. S. Session for only $250.
Originally Posted by MaskedMan555
[View Original Post]
We are so lucky in this area.











Reply With Quote




