Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 30814
-
12-17-21 10:57 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 161Ananya Love
Another AA girl with light skin complexion. Nothing Indian about it and guess its just marketing. Clean environment near the university area in Durham. Price was steep - $$$ for mutual rub, but negotiated bit down. Bikini picture is her, young and clean. Had a thong all the time and very little OTC on the box, but she was totally into titty play if that's your fetish. Standard rub, tug and finish. Nothing special, would not repeat for the price and the misleading ad.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/254898
-
12-17-21 06:18 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 376Wild Rose
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71969820#.
Just wondering if there is any updated info on wild rose, I'm visiting the Raleigh area for work and would love to partake in some activities with local talent, an info is appreciated for this one or any other safe reliable talent in the area. Thanks in advance!
-
12-17-21 05:00 #16292Senior Member

Posts: 122Carter James
I had the pleasure of meeting Carter James this week. One word. Amazing. We'll worth the price of admission. She is, as I've read in a past review, a sex Dynamo. It takes patience to get scheduled as she visits every now and then for business. She was my Christmas present. And plan to see her again to give myself some more gifts.
-
12-17-21 01:02 #16291Regular Member

Posts: 21So I guess it's safe to assume the menu is entirely open with her as long as you got the $$.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 23:37 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 260Angie
Does anyone have contact info for Angie, a thin AA spinner about 5-2? As far as I know she doesn't post ads since backpage. PM me, don't post it.
-
12-16-21 23:33 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 260Xotiv Kelly
Saw her a half dozen times going back to 2015. I chose covered for the usual reasons. When the alarm went off, she said ignore it, don't STOP! She was in the middle of a serious orgasm or orgasms. The alarm kept going off and we kept ignoring it. Several other great times followed. She said she didn't receive oral, but I said let me and I'll stop if you don't like it. A few minutes later, she would cum so hard she was uncontrollably shaking. It took a while for her to recover. Needless to say, from then on it was on the menu every time. She disappeared for a while and I lost contact. Like someone said, her prices a really high now, I'm not going to pay that.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 23:22 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 260Little booty slimpress
I've seen her. For me it was awesome. She looks like her pics, only better. Very clean. She has a professional job and does this because she wants to. Treat her right. Will repeat, but our schedules haven't aligned. Everything covered. YMMV, Highly recommend if you like thin.
Originally Posted by PvtStache64
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 23:12 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 260Tomboy
Seen her a couple of times for BBBJCIM. She got so horny, all of a sudden she jumps on the D and uses it like a dildo to get off. F'd the sh*t out of me until she cum real hard and leaked all over me. After she finished shaking and got her wits, she finished the BBBJCIM. It was excellent both times. Looks like she's gained some weight since I last saw her. I'd hit it again.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 22:50 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 1301Unless you go on one of the rub sites and get lucky or find a SW you're not getting a HJ for much less than that. Even massage only chicks are now wanting 150+. You can find some AMPs where the door fee is 60 and you can get away with a 30-40 tip for just a HJ. I'm not sure what your price range is but most chicks who still do qvs will probably give you a HJ qv for 60 ish if you ask.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 22:22 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 173Anyone seen this young lady?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/866090814399
-
12-16-21 20:41 #16284Regular Member

Posts: 11Aminah Nicole
I see her posts but can never get through. Anyone else had any luck?
-
12-16-21 18:39 #16283Regular Member

Posts: 22She tried to scam me personally. She's got a history of doing it with others. I was lucky it didn't cost me anything. So I would stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by BrutusRdu
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 15:48 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 281Saw her last week. First off, she is legit. And as you can tell by her pics, her tits are amazing. One of the nicest sets you will see. Her face is decently attractive but no model material. She gives a good BBBJ but did not allow CIM like her ad says. YMMV of course. Dreamed of $$ for 1 hour. We got along great and chatted for 15 or 20 min after the deed about life. I don't really have anything negative to say about her and would probably see her again. However, I did some digging on the Greensboro board after my visit and was surprised by the negative reviews. Either I dodged a bullet or things went well with me because we hit it off. My guess is that if you treat her well, you will have a good visit. But again, I am only one man and one review. One more thing. I do remember one positive review on anoThER board. His review is what made me visit.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
So overall, yes she is legit but YMMV on how your dream will go.
-
12-16-21 13:45 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanity. Anyone experience?
Afternoon everyone. Does anyone have experience with this provider? She looks TGTBT.
984-514-4974.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/41603383
-
12-16-21 13:39 #16280Senior Member

Posts: 578Tomboy
She's real. I've seen her before. She's gained some weight since last time. Really timid girl.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





