Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 25034
-
12-20-21 20:45 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 811Thanks for the heads up! I had texted her a few weeks back and fell asleep before she responded. She was PISSED in her texts back and blocked me. Must have been my lucky day😂.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 13:04 #15403Senior Member

Posts: 239I met her in May. Enthusiastic BJ and reverse CG. Be aware though, she is always with some creepy looking guy that is always flashing guns on social media.
Originally Posted by FindnCuties
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 13:10 #15402Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone seen her Nikki
I been dying to try her out. Any info on her.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 12:42 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 28Texted with DVD same setup as usual I am a little cautious due to the long absence but may TOFT today. If I do I'll post about it.
Originally Posted by Zat1190
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 10:38 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 216120 for 9 hours interesting.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 01:26 #15399Senior Member

Posts: 55DCD randomly has a girl around.
DCD has seemingly been dead for a while now. Noticed Brittany's ad is back up with dates this week. Has anyone ever seen her or know where any reviews might be? The photos up look good but they've also been up for a long time now. http://downcitydivas.com/gallery/201/profile.
-
12-18-21 23:54 #15398Senior Member

Posts: 4545Her ad pic was fake from the jump when you click on them they pop up really small. And also she said her breast was large natural. That was another sign.
Originally Posted by Addickted
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:59 #15397Senior Member

Posts: 126That's a different Jenny. Being blurred it's hard to tell but she looks like an upper scale Asian that used to be around, could have been Jenny or maybe Jasmine. Never had the opportunity but always wanted to. Maybe some senior members might remember.
Originally Posted by PleasantView
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 16:54 #15396Senior Member

Posts: 126Not So Hot Redhead
So I thought I posted here as well but here's my experience with the Hot Redhead Mya.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
Saw Mya's ads vetted the pics with earlier ads. Apparently no one ever reviewed or saw her. What was listed as a 5'4"-5'7" 130 lb redhead is actually a 5'10" 230 lb plus "redhead". This was never the girl in the pics. Service was fair, I wouldn't repeat, not my type.
Arrived at Mya's room to be greeted by a "two girl in one body" special, she was twice the size of the ad photo. Got the donation and LE questions out of the way and she disrobed. I did the same and we moved to the bed where she began BBBJ, decent technique. Did a bit of DFK then she climbed on. The buildup of fat and skin in the area made getting in fully a difficult proposition and I'm not small, switched to mish and managed to get in enough to pop. Cleaned up and headed out. I certainly would not repeat, not at all the experience I was expecting. Bigger is not always better.
-
12-18-21 09:17 #15395Senior Member

Posts: 139Seems a little dry out there
Texted a few gals yesterday NO RESPONSE back. Very strange for the season. Ended up at an AMP great time no hassle!
Maybe the C-19 surge has a few people spooked.
-
12-17-21 16:15 #15394Senior Member

Posts: 4545Smh. That girl Nikki looking for professional and yet she not professional herself. If she knew you had a date with her and she was hungry. She should of told to wait. But knowing these girls, you know exactly what she was doing.
Originally Posted by RobO
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 15:05 #15393Senior Member

Posts: 70Obviously doing something wrong.
I attempted to see this one last week:
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/404036119941
I was looking forward to meeting with her. Scheduled a date and drove to the hotel area she was staying at. Texted her several times leading up to the time. And then nothing but crickets (well, not really -- too cold for them too). A little while later I texted her and she said she went to get lunch. I was a little miffed.
And then, planned a meeting with Maryjane.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/744050149870
Same idea. She said she would meet me and told me her hotel. I drove there and let her know I was around. But nothing. I had been texting her on the way to the hotel, and she responded. She hasn't said anything yet.
I was looking forward to meeting one or the other. They both have pictures that are very nice. I will try again soon and let you know if I finally connect.
-
12-17-21 09:35 #15392Senior Member

Posts: 80Gina / Ms Robinson
Yes it is.
Originally Posted by MrNewman
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 21:45 #15391Senior Member

Posts: 155I think this one is equal opportunity nuts to be honest.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by suaimmagine
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 20:14 #15390Senior Member

Posts: 4545LOL, I should text her and say I'm black and interested in fucking her.
Originally Posted by TheUnseen1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





