Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 25732
-
12-20-21 05:41 #14227Regular Member

Posts: 20Has anybody ever
-
12-19-21 19:03 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 219Always pays to do your research
Exchange with her / handler as rec'd / sent.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
Can you come eat my pussy.
I like your pics, but you've had some serious bad--theft reviews. Good luck with the next sucker.
-
12-19-21 12:14 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 2231I guess I wasn't fast enough on that one. Yeah. She can be a good fuck but the chances of a rip off are 90%.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
Once, when she worked at the Harem she pulled my dick out of my pants and slipped it inside her before I even knew it. I came inside her. Sure hope I was the first of the day! LOL Tried OTC once and she ripped me off taking the "room money" and running off. If she ever turned legit, I'd go back and see her.
-
12-18-21 23:31 #14224Regular Member

Posts: 19Disregard. Found some negative info from Columbus.
Originally Posted by AllInCinci
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 19:20 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 138Aerial
I sent the original message out. Most of my experiences with Aerial were at Cheeks and Harem. So no boyfreind issues there. Provided open extras in VIP. Did the OTC once. And was pornstar fucked. No boyfriend around. Saw once since. In Vandalia. Shitty room. But no boyfriend or ripoff. And again a hardcore fuck. Have been in touch but haven't seen her in new location. Just always liked her big-tit blond MILF look and wild suck and fuck. Anyway. This forum is meant to inform. I'd head any warnings of bad experiences from others. Just haven't had them myself. Maybe lucky.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 13:59 #14222Regular Member

Posts: 17Let's get it
Had another dram with her. She is definitely my new number 1. Not super vocal like I said last time but that is not a big deal to me. She does ask the donation first on the nightstand beforehand, but polite about it and she doesn't handle it until after you leave. I highly recommend her, she is not a spinner but she is a not a big girl either, just a nice healthy with good curves.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/751239298949
-
12-18-21 13:37 #14221Regular Member

Posts: 19Sara
Anyone have any info? Pretty easy to communicate with so far and I am ready to meet. I always like to run this by this group when I cannot find any reviews. Thanks for you insight!
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20326410
-
12-18-21 12:54 #14220Banned Member

Posts: 489POS Rip Off
I'm surprised "TheDaytimer" hasn't beat me to this post. Teresa has been reported on a few times in the ripoff reports. She's got her dope boy BF lurking in the shadows looking for easy marks to rip off. Do your research! I would avoid!
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 11:56 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 33Haze
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/393192870658
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 10:21 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 124Jade
Some claim to have been ripped off, mostly posters with few reviews. Personally never had a problem other than her accommodations aren't always great. Very sweet girl.
Originally Posted by Clf1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 21:00 #14217Banned Member

Posts: 17RTFF or RTFM. It has been reported several times that she will rip you off.
Originally Posted by Clf1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 18:45 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 138Aerial
Nice big tit MILF looking for some UTR action in SW of Dayton area. Sent me a few new pics. Use to post on STG. Many may know her as ex-stripper from Cheecks and Harem. Had pretty open menu in VIP. Lots of head and full service. Get her at the right time. Definitely a porn star fuck.
Can PM for digits if you don't have.
-
12-17-21 16:23 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 64Brit
Hiya folks!
Does anyone know any intel about Brit?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/483361152280
-
12-17-21 12:30 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 219A link would be nice.
Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 11:16 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 32Miss Olivia
Anyone have experience with miss Olivia?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/979557883971









Reply With Quote






