Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14227

  2. #14226

    Always pays to do your research

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    I guess I wasn't fast enough on that one. Yeah. She can be a good fuck but the chances of a rip off are 90%.

    Once, when she worked at the Harem she pulled my dick out of my pants and slipped it inside her before I even knew it. I came inside her. Sure hope I was the first of the day! LOL Tried OTC once and she ripped me off taking the "room money" and running off. If she ever turned legit, I'd go back and see her.
    Exchange with her / handler as rec'd / sent.

    Can you come eat my pussy.

    I like your pics, but you've had some serious bad--theft reviews. Good luck with the next sucker.

  3. #14225
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised "TheDaytimer" hasn't beat me to this post. Teresa has been reported on a few times in the ripoff reports. She's got her dope boy BF lurking in the shadows looking for easy marks to rip off. Do your research! I would avoid!
    I guess I wasn't fast enough on that one. Yeah. She can be a good fuck but the chances of a rip off are 90%.

    Once, when she worked at the Harem she pulled my dick out of my pants and slipped it inside her before I even knew it. I came inside her. Sure hope I was the first of the day! LOL Tried OTC once and she ripped me off taking the "room money" and running off. If she ever turned legit, I'd go back and see her.

  4. #14224
    Quote Originally Posted by AllInCinci  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? Pretty easy to communicate with so far and I am ready to meet. I always like to run this by this group when I cannot find any reviews. Thanks for you insight!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20326410
    Disregard. Found some negative info from Columbus.

  5. #14223

    Aerial

    I sent the original message out. Most of my experiences with Aerial were at Cheeks and Harem. So no boyfreind issues there. Provided open extras in VIP. Did the OTC once. And was pornstar fucked. No boyfriend around. Saw once since. In Vandalia. Shitty room. But no boyfriend or ripoff. And again a hardcore fuck. Have been in touch but haven't seen her in new location. Just always liked her big-tit blond MILF look and wild suck and fuck. Anyway. This forum is meant to inform. I'd head any warnings of bad experiences from others. Just haven't had them myself. Maybe lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised "TheDaytimer" hasn't beat me to this post. Teresa has been reported on a few times in the ripoff reports. She's got her dope boy BF lurking in the shadows looking for easy marks to rip off. Do your research! I would avoid!

  6. #14222

    Let's get it

    Had another dram with her. She is definitely my new number 1. Not super vocal like I said last time but that is not a big deal to me. She does ask the donation first on the nightstand beforehand, but polite about it and she doesn't handle it until after you leave. I highly recommend her, she is not a spinner but she is a not a big girl either, just a nice healthy with good curves.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/751239298949

  7. #14221

    Sara

    Anyone have any info? Pretty easy to communicate with so far and I am ready to meet. I always like to run this by this group when I cannot find any reviews. Thanks for you insight!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20326410

  8. #14220

    POS Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Nice big tit MILF looking for some UTR action in SW of Dayton area. Sent me a few new pics. Use to post on STG. Many may know her as ex-stripper from Cheecks and Harem. Had pretty open menu in VIP. Lots of head and full service. Get her at the right time. Definitely a porn star fuck.

    Can PM for digits if you don't have.
    I'm surprised "TheDaytimer" hasn't beat me to this post. Teresa has been reported on a few times in the ripoff reports. She's got her dope boy BF lurking in the shadows looking for easy marks to rip off. Do your research! I would avoid!

  9. #14219

    Haze

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    A link would be nice.
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/393192870658

  10. #14218

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Clf1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with her? Could possibly dream about her tomorrow if things align right.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/126855450295
    Some claim to have been ripped off, mostly posters with few reviews. Personally never had a problem other than her accommodations aren't always great. Very sweet girl.

  11. #14217
    Quote Originally Posted by Clf1234  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck with her? Could possibly dream about her tomorrow if things align right.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/126855450295
    RTFF or RTFM. It has been reported several times that she will rip you off.

  12. #14216

    Aerial

    Nice big tit MILF looking for some UTR action in SW of Dayton area. Sent me a few new pics. Use to post on STG. Many may know her as ex-stripper from Cheecks and Harem. Had pretty open menu in VIP. Lots of head and full service. Get her at the right time. Definitely a porn star fuck.

    Can PM for digits if you don't have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails adb603db1eb7c17505a8b3227b72e172fe17da9f-1.jpg‎   75ce96097479c3bl.jpg‎  

  13. #14215

    Brit

    Hiya folks!

    Does anyone know any intel about Brit?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/483361152280

  14. #14214
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review so went and gave her a chance first day I tried to meet with her she was on / off the phone and we couldn't setup a time. Second day it finally worked out and I was on the way near Nutter Center, her pics definitely are her but those pics she is all done up and when I met her she was just hoodie and sweatpants in her house. She does smoke a lot I saw cigarettes everywhere so be warned you will smell like that and she has a dog but he was very friendly. Now about the dream I got there we talked for a bit then she started with BBBJ and went at it for a long time then did covered CG then mish finish. She is definitely a pleaser and will make sure you leave happy only downside is smoke smell and house is a mess.
    A link would be nice.

  15. #14213

    Miss Olivia

    Anyone have experience with miss Olivia?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/979557883971

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape