Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 129 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1073

    Skye awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to visiting Skyy.

    When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).

    Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.
    Great report. Went to visit Skye based on your review. Spot on. She does DT for sure. Loved her doing that and gagging too. So hot. And the DFK. Not too many girls doing it now so she's on my go to list especially for the kissing. Good kisser too. Having a hottie dfk and stroking me is heaven!

    Going see her Sunday again!

  2. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv  [View Original Post]
    How tall is she? Is her body comparable to Mika or Connie?
    I'm not sure how tall. Maybe 5'7" or 5'8"?

    Don't know Mika or Connie (at least no remember her).

  3. #1071

    Skyy

    Wanted to see what the hype was about and I wasn't disappointed. She is on taller side and curvy, I think she has a cute face. Her service was good, nicely done BBBJ, CFS in most positions, friendly personality, nice to talk to, and I overall had a good time. She'll be apart of my rotation.

  4. #1070

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to visiting Skyy.

    When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).

    Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.
    How tall is she? Is her body comparable to Mika or Connie?

  5. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    Nice review Maru, now you have to check out Mini.
    Can you add to my bank account?

  6. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to visiting Skyy.

    When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).

    Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.
    Nice review Maru, now you have to check out Mini.

  7. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one! But she looks older than the mama 2 yrs ago (if she's the same? Maybe it's bc she doesn't get dolled up anymore?
    If we're talking about the same girl then I'm curious to know more about her as well.

  8. #1066

    Sky

    After all the great reviews on sky I finally decided to give her a try. What everyone say is true. Tanned, big boobs, big booty, super friendly and playful. Started with TS then back to the room to some DFK, then down she went on both knees for some BBBJ and DT action. After a few min of that back on the bed for some DATY and 69. She gives a pretty good BJ. After about 5 min she put the rubber on them jumped on for some CG then finished in mish. Overall great experience and would repeat!

  9. #1065

    Skyy

    Finally got around to visiting Skyy.

    When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).

    Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.

  10. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    Could it bet that Mya/Maya girl? She's the only other slender / spinner girl that has been reviewed recently.

    Is she the one with the shorter wavy hair and on the shorter side, maybe like 5'1"-5'2" at the most, slender, and looks to be on the younger side?
    Yes that's the one! But she looks older than the mama 2 yrs ago (if she's the same? Maybe it's bc she doesn't get dolled up anymore?

  11. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    While with mini passed a short cutie spinner type. Was about 15 ft away but she looked good from far!
    Could it bet that Mya/Maya girl? She's the only other slender / spinner girl that has been reviewed recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on mama June? Not tall Julie the shorter mama. There's something about her.
    Is she the one with the shorter wavy hair and on the shorter side, maybe like 5'1"-5'2" at the most, slender, and looks to be on the younger side?

  12. #1062

    Mama June

    Anyone have the 411 on mama June? Not tall Julie the shorter mama. There's something about her.

  13. #1061

    Small cutie sighting

    While with mini passed a short cutie spinner type. Was about 15 ft away but she looked good from far!

  14. #1060

    Taste of Mini

    Read some review that Mini is a young and spinner Korean gal so my little guy wanted to sample her. Book an appointment then show up. Mama took me to the room and wait about 5 minutes then walks in a skinny big boobs beautiful young Korean gal. From my point of view she is very pretty a 9 for a MT, Boobs an 8 MM but very soft and nice to play with. Ass maybe a 4 or 5 typical Asian booty LOL but aren't flat. Undress then she ask for the HF then head to the TS, nothing special just wash me up real good. No preview or tease. Back to the room lay down and she gave me a mediocre massage. The kind of massage just to kill time no enthusiasm then on the flip she does a bit of a sensual titties rub which was nice got me rock hard. Then cover up and gave me a CBJ for about 5 minutes or so the BJ was so so but nothing wow. Then she turn around for 69 and did that for another 2-3 minutes then I told her to lay down so I can DATY for one minute she pull me up and want me to dive in. Ehhhhh whatever I let my little man dive in for like I don't know 15-20 min or so then told her to do ACG since she is skinny she rub it deep deep inside which makes me explode. Lay there for a few minutes then head to the shower. Left before my time was up because I can feel the rush so I just left. Overall I rate it an OK visit I might repeat if there's no more options such as Lemon, Connie, Yuna from other AMP. Hope that help your decision to go and have fun. Stay safe!

  15. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    Can walk up through back from Makaloa, behind City Garden Spa. More discrete. Gate been open past few times I went go there.

    Ditto on Sky. Little taller girl than many, nicest booty out there today, nice manmades feels natural, shaved.

    GFE, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Repeats guaranteed she good.

    I also saw. Couple others running down the hall in their towels--nice looking spinner types I like try.
    Back side on Makaloa been open since last year. They took out the gate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape