Thread: Angel Relaxatioin
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 1928
-
12-18-21 23:03 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 446Skye awesome
Great report. Went to visit Skye based on your review. Spot on. She does DT for sure. Loved her doing that and gagging too. So hot. And the DFK. Not too many girls doing it now so she's on my go to list especially for the kissing. Good kisser too. Having a hottie dfk and stroking me is heaven!
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
Going see her Sunday again!
-
12-18-21 01:06 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 857I'm not sure how tall. Maybe 5'7" or 5'8"?
Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv
[View Original Post]
Don't know Mika or Connie (at least no remember her).
-
12-17-21 13:18 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 461Skyy
Wanted to see what the hype was about and I wasn't disappointed. She is on taller side and curvy, I think she has a cute face. Her service was good, nicely done BBBJ, CFS in most positions, friendly personality, nice to talk to, and I overall had a good time. She'll be apart of my rotation.
-
12-16-21 18:19 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 265Skyy
How tall is she? Is her body comparable to Mika or Connie?
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 00:07 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 857Can you add to my bank account?
Originally Posted by GhostRecon
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:59 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 560Nice review Maru, now you have to check out Mini.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:56 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 560If we're talking about the same girl then I'm curious to know more about her as well.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 09:41 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 48Sky
After all the great reviews on sky I finally decided to give her a try. What everyone say is true. Tanned, big boobs, big booty, super friendly and playful. Started with TS then back to the room to some DFK, then down she went on both knees for some BBBJ and DT action. After a few min of that back on the bed for some DATY and 69. She gives a pretty good BJ. After about 5 min she put the rubber on them jumped on for some CG then finished in mish. Overall great experience and would repeat!
-
12-14-21 01:58 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 857Skyy
Finally got around to visiting Skyy.
When she walked into the room, wow. As described by others, she is pretty tall. She has very large breasts and a curvy body. I would describe her face as natural and cute. She introduces me to herself and was friendly from the beginning. The shower was a basic cleaning, no play. Back to the room, and a little chit chat, and she asks what I like. I was non-commital and she told me to sit and gave me a long BBBJ. Afterwards some kissing and DATY, then mish. Sadly, I am not "strong" and she was good, so that is the only position I could do (cfs).
Afterwards we chatted a bit more and laughed a lot. She is very friendly and disarming, and we also did a lot of kissing (which I like). Overall, a good and fun time. Worth a repeat.
-
12-12-21 13:01 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 502Yes that's the one! But she looks older than the mama 2 yrs ago (if she's the same? Maybe it's bc she doesn't get dolled up anymore?
Originally Posted by GhostRecon
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 06:06 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 560Could it bet that Mya/Maya girl? She's the only other slender / spinner girl that has been reviewed recently.
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
Is she the one with the shorter wavy hair and on the shorter side, maybe like 5'1"-5'2" at the most, slender, and looks to be on the younger side?
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 13:12 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 502Mama June
Anyone have the 411 on mama June? Not tall Julie the shorter mama. There's something about her.
-
12-10-21 13:05 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 502Small cutie sighting
While with mini passed a short cutie spinner type. Was about 15 ft away but she looked good from far!
-
12-10-21 12:36 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 39Taste of Mini
Read some review that Mini is a young and spinner Korean gal so my little guy wanted to sample her. Book an appointment then show up. Mama took me to the room and wait about 5 minutes then walks in a skinny big boobs beautiful young Korean gal. From my point of view she is very pretty a 9 for a MT, Boobs an 8 MM but very soft and nice to play with. Ass maybe a 4 or 5 typical Asian booty LOL but aren't flat. Undress then she ask for the HF then head to the TS, nothing special just wash me up real good. No preview or tease. Back to the room lay down and she gave me a mediocre massage. The kind of massage just to kill time no enthusiasm then on the flip she does a bit of a sensual titties rub which was nice got me rock hard. Then cover up and gave me a CBJ for about 5 minutes or so the BJ was so so but nothing wow. Then she turn around for 69 and did that for another 2-3 minutes then I told her to lay down so I can DATY for one minute she pull me up and want me to dive in. Ehhhhh whatever I let my little man dive in for like I don't know 15-20 min or so then told her to do ACG since she is skinny she rub it deep deep inside which makes me explode. Lay there for a few minutes then head to the shower. Left before my time was up because I can feel the rush so I just left. Overall I rate it an OK visit I might repeat if there's no more options such as Lemon, Connie, Yuna from other AMP. Hope that help your decision to go and have fun. Stay safe!
-
12-10-21 01:17 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 165Back side on Makaloa been open since last year. They took out the gate.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





