Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Angel Relaxatioin

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1928
This blog is moderated by SnatchThat
  1. #1058

    Back entrance

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    Can walk up through back from Makaloa, behind City Garden Spa. More discrete. Gate been open past few times I went go there.

    Ditto on Sky. Little taller girl than many, nicest booty out there today, nice manmades feels natural, shaved.

    GFE, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Repeats guaranteed she good.

    I also saw. Couple others running down the hall in their towels--nice looking spinner types I like try.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. By the way, your message box is full.

  2. #1057

    Back enterance

    Bro,

    Can walk up through back from Makaloa, behind City Garden Spa. More discrete. Gate been open past few times I went go there.

    Ditto on Sky. Little taller girl than many, nicest booty out there today, nice manmades feels natural, shaved.

    GFE, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Repeats guaranteed she good.

    I also saw. Couple others running down the hall in their towels--nice looking spinner types I like try.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with Skye and your description is spot on. The only thing I would add is that she looks older than the typical Sunflower-type girls, but younger than the Osaka / Happiness women. The description of the Brazilian body type is spot on. She looks like she lifts and her ass is probably the biggest that I've seen on an Asian. Agree with the scores. I will repeat. One more thing. Her boobs are between DD and DDD, and I think they are natural. If they are man made, it's an excellent job, because they feel and move naturally.

    On another note, I haven't been to Angel in it's current iteration before, so I didn't know what to expect. When I was walking to the shower I ran into a couple of the other girls, and was surprised at how young and pretty they were. One didn't know I was there and was walking down the hall topless. I noticed she had a nice set on her. I don't know what the level of service is, but I'm willing to go back and try the others. I just hate the location. It's so high visibility with all of the restaurants.

  3. #1056

    Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Who's the young and pretty one? Korean? Maybe Mini.
    No idea. Never been there before so I have zero knowledge base. I thought about asking Sky, but I didn't want to offend her since I just met her.

  4. #1055

    Other Ones

    Who's the young and pretty one? Korean? Maybe Mini.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDeventer  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with Skye and your description is spot on. The only thing I would add is that she looks older than the typical Sunflower-type girls, but younger than the Osaka / Happiness women. The description of the Brazilian body type is spot on. She looks like she lifts and her ass is probably the biggest that I've seen on an Asian. Agree with the scores. I will repeat. One more thing. Her boobs are between DD and DDD, and I think they are natural. If they are man made, it's an excellent job, because they feel and move naturally.

    On another note, I haven't been to Angel in it's current iteration before, so I didn't know what to expect. When I was walking to the shower I ran into a couple of the other girls, and was surprised at how young and pretty they were. One didn't know I was there and was walking down the hall topless. I noticed she had a nice set on her. I don't know what the level of service is, but I'm willing to go back and try the others. I just hate the location. It's so high visibility with all of the restaurants.

  5. #1054

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    Imagine a big rack on an Asian girl. Its very appealing. Nice tan skin a big boobs. Round bottom looks great in k9. I'm a sucker for big tan tits. She is sweet and accommodating. High level service with a personal touch that seems more rare these days. Definite repeat. She did look familiar but I couldn't place her. Says she never worked in Hawaii before. Sweet gal and nice bod reminds me of a Brazilian body type. A9 S9 L8. 5. She is a gem.
    Just had a session with Skye and your description is spot on. The only thing I would add is that she looks older than the typical Sunflower-type girls, but younger than the Osaka / Happiness women. The description of the Brazilian body type is spot on. She looks like she lifts and her ass is probably the biggest that I've seen on an Asian. Agree with the scores. I will repeat. One more thing. Her boobs are between DD and DDD, and I think they are natural. If they are man made, it's an excellent job, because they feel and move naturally.

    On another note, I haven't been to Angel in it's current iteration before, so I didn't know what to expect. When I was walking to the shower I ran into a couple of the other girls, and was surprised at how young and pretty they were. One didn't know I was there and was walking down the hall topless. I noticed she had a nice set on her. I don't know what the level of service is, but I'm willing to go back and try the others. I just hate the location. It's so high visibility with all of the restaurants.

  6. #1053

    Nice

    Bro-mahalo for sharing. I not fuck this. One yet maybe chance um next time.

    Tips 60 HF, 150 for half and half, BBBJ, CFS, some DFK, DATY. Drop extra for anything else and if you like. 20 extra sounds fair. 150 is minimum. Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoistObviously  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, so I tried Maya on Sat. Told mama that I needed someone different because I kept getting Mika. No complaints, but I needed to mix it up. I was pretty tired, but jr wasn't and this was for him. I was down like a sleeping baby which made her laugh. She's giggly, enthusiastic and touchy feely right off the bat. Told her I was there to relax and you know what she did? She walked on my back! I've had this before at legit places of course, but it was so much better than the fake massage. With no pole for her to hang onto, I didn't think I'd get that. She knows what she's doing and it was awesome; cracked me in about 8 places which is just what I needed to loosen up the gears for a fully functional plow.

    So the good stuff. She was doing the ol' BBBJ which surprised me because I find them to be rare or luck of the draw in my exp. Then she spun for some 69 which is my fave, then RCG which I could've sworn was raw dog! Then I realized she did the most sneaky cover job bc she waited for 69 while I was busy. In my opinion, thinking it's raw dog is just as good as raw dog and I wasn't disappointed when I saw what was up, I was kind of relieved actually. Mished the hell out of her for a long time and went standing for more traction. Finished with a bouncy CG. Fit and fun spinner type. Gave her an extra 20. What do you guys usually tip?

  7. #1052

    Tried Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see the famous mini but she was booked for a few hours. Mamasan said she would send in another girl that was good, but I set my expectation low and was ready to walk out if it was an old provider. In came Mya (spelling it maya for search purposes) she had a nice petite body and face. Gave the donation of $$ and sat down with towel on until she came back. Once she came back, a hot towel clean off of the parts needing attention and a nice BBBJ and bls. Went for a few minutes and the onto ACG and CG. Couldn't last that long unfortunately and popped. She giggled and said next time don't finish so early so more fun could be had. Looks 7, attitude / service 9, body 8 (was lacking a little on the butt that's about it) would repeat, but I would want to sample Mini first.
    Yeah, so I tried Maya on Sat. Told mama that I needed someone different because I kept getting Mika. No complaints, but I needed to mix it up. I was pretty tired, but jr wasn't and this was for him. I was down like a sleeping baby which made her laugh. She's giggly, enthusiastic and touchy feely right off the bat. Told her I was there to relax and you know what she did? She walked on my back! I've had this before at legit places of course, but it was so much better than the fake massage. With no pole for her to hang onto, I didn't think I'd get that. She knows what she's doing and it was awesome; cracked me in about 8 places which is just what I needed to loosen up the gears for a fully functional plow.

    So the good stuff. She was doing the ol' BBBJ which surprised me because I find them to be rare or luck of the draw in my exp. Then she spun for some 69 which is my fave, then RCG which I could've sworn was raw dog! Then I realized she did the most sneaky cover job bc she waited for 69 while I was busy. In my opinion, thinking it's raw dog is just as good as raw dog and I wasn't disappointed when I saw what was up, I was kind of relieved actually. Mished the hell out of her for a long time and went standing for more traction. Finished with a bouncy CG. Fit and fun spinner type. Gave her an extra 20. What do you guys usually tip?

  8. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    Was Skye aka Sky at Golden and Bebe at Pine Tree?
    I've done business with Bebe at Pine Tree several times and recently two times with Sky; they aren't the same person. Sky has a six pack and is a couple inches taller than Bebe and is half Japanese half Korean.

  9. #1050

    Jun / June

    First time trying angel and just thought I'll just try my luck of the draw. Got Jun / June, about 5'3"-5'4" spinner type, not much of a booty but has a nice rack. I want to say she's in her mid to late 40's. Started with a TS then back to room for a bit of massage. Started with BBBJ for about 10 min then on to cg. Finished in mish. Overall great attitude and willing to please. $$ total dmg.

  10. #1049

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    You're right, she is on the younger side and still one of the best looking girls out there. I know her all covered service is not for everyone but she makes it up in everything else, very pretty face, slender/spinner body, overall service, good attitude, fun personality, and good fun to talk to as well. Still one of my favorites even though I haven't seen her in awhile.
    And thanks for the tip on Skye.

  11. #1048

    Mini

    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reminding me of her. She might be youngest and best looking one right now. Maybe I'll go back to her, or wait for a cute escort. A pal recommended two that look good but not until January.
    You're right, she is on the younger side and still one of the best looking girls out there. I know her all covered service is not for everyone but she makes it up in everything else, very pretty face, slender/spinner body, overall service, good attitude, fun personality, and good fun to talk to as well. Still one of my favorites even though I haven't seen her in awhile.

  12. #1047

    Skye / Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaRat  [View Original Post]
    Bebe at Pine Tree who was also Bebe at Nirvana and Plus Spa has long retired and broke contact.
    Nope, as far as I know, 2 different girls. Never met either girl but just what I was told about Skye / Sky by another monger, she never worked in Hawaii previously. She might have worked or still works (when not in Hawaii) in the LA area. I've seen her pic, I think she's good looking and the descriptions of what other mongers have made about her looks (body in particular) are pretty spot on. Sounds like with her, Mini, and that other new girl Mya/Maya (possibly Mika too if she's still there), AR got some nice talent working right now.

  13. #1046

    Bebe. Can't be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajarn  [View Original Post]
    Was Skye aka Sky at Golden and Bebe at Pine Tree?
    Bebe at Pine Tree who was also Bebe at Nirvana and Plus Spa has long retired and broke contact.

  14. #1045

    No ads

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalBoi808  [View Original Post]
    Any link to their ad, been looking and can't find it. Please let me know. Mahalo.
    Many of these places have stopped advertising completely.

  15. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalBoi808  [View Original Post]
    Any link to their ad, been looking and can't find it. Please let me know. Mahalo.
    I think they don't do advertisement.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape