Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 693 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 10390
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5260
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534

    Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.

    Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.
    I agree, GPS is a state of mind.

    You want to have the ones that actually like to fuck.

  2. #5259

    Diamond

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534

    Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.

    Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.

  3. #5258

    Key1995

    I've seen her twice before as well. She's the textbook definition of bat shit insane, but she's definitely fun for a night every once in a long while. She sucks a mean dick. I can also confirm her boob job is atrocious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.

  4. #5257
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.
    You're lucky then man because she may have been the worst person I've spent time with in many many years in any way. Not just looking but like, ever, in any capacity LOL.

  5. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.
    For the most part. But plenty of WGs out there that say "no AA or Indian etc. etc." . WGs do filter people out and pass up on appointments as well. Maybe just at a lower volume.

  6. #5255

    Key1995

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link to Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696
    Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.

  7. #5254

    A few other hit or miss

    Dulcelatinx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-2984a986e21b

    Met up for initially meet and greet and ended up fucking without paying. She's quite exhausting to talk to otherwise (talks a lot with little substance). She's on the freakier side (wanted me to spit on her, and fist her). Fun fuck, but I left with a headache after all her talking.

    B7 uevenus.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-5fcb4e5fe8de

    Wanted $500 per meet, including for a meet and greet.

    Drebabyyy93.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-26a3742e11c6

    She's a pro. Wanted $500 for covered. $1000 for covered greek.

  8. #5253

    Blynn1015

    Blynn1015.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-a97459020dcc

    Only down for oral. Wants $450. Got her down to $300 but have not taken the plunge.

  9. #5252

    My bad--corrected links

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, could you please change the links from messages to their actual profiles, thanks.
    My bad. Here are the corrected links:

    Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696

    Star.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86

    Theonedesired.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5

    Goldien.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-f95e6913798a

  10. #5251

    Pros will pass on you too

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.
    You never know what's going on with a provider, and it may not be you, but I've been ghosted or ignored plenty. Most are really not good at scheduling or logistics.

  11. #5250

    Key1995

    Here's the correct link to Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696

  12. #5249

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link to Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86.

    I posted a very similar report about her a few weeks ago. She responds, but impossible to predict how much she wants, because she won't say.
    Yup she has been mentioned here before. Thanks for sharing.

  13. #5248

    Star

    Here's the correct link to Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86.

    I posted a very similar report about her a few weeks ago. She responds, but impossible to predict how much she wants, because she won't say.

  14. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu  [View Original Post]
    Pretty eyes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-2d1c32c4ecc4

    Scam. Will ask to send her money for food because she is in a "bind," and will send you obviously fake nudes to entice you to do so.

    Goldien -.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-23ce2e7868c8

    She is real--based out of Las Vegas but visits Seattle often. But wants paid get-to-know-you dates first.

    Theonedesired.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5

    Started at 500 ppm, got her down to 350. Everything covered, no exceptions.

    Star.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-3c28c0c2bf0d

    She's real. Open to PPM, and I suggested 250. Did not respond after that.

    Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-33e9af6b379b

    Has been mentioned on here before. Decided to meet up, she was nice enough at first, but then realized that she was very, very drunk. She suddenly got naked, spread her legs open, but was so drunk that she was in and out of consciousness. I nope'd the fuck out of there. I had already given her the ppm, but rather just take the L than to catch a case. Oh, and her boob job is awful.
    Thanks for the report, could you please change the links from messages to their actual profiles, thanks.

  15. #5246

    A lot of these links are to your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu  [View Original Post]
    Pretty eyes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-2d1c32c4ecc4

    Scam. Will ask to send her money for food because she is in a "bind," and will send you obviously fake nudes to entice you to do so.

    Goldien -.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-23ce2e7868c8

    She is real--based out of Las Vegas but visits Seattle often. But wants paid get-to-know-you dates first.

    Theonedesired.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5

    Started at 500 ppm, got her down to 350. Everything covered, no exceptions.

    Star.
    The links that have "members. Seeking / messaging" - Those are not links to the persons profile but rather to some PM in your mailbox. Was actually interested in seeing who some of them were. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape