Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 10388
-
12-22-21 01:35 #5273Regular Member

Posts: 19Inflations are going to the roof
I couldn't believe the girl increase their rate 60% for a repeat. I see a beautiful girl in her mid 20's last week for $500 for couple of hours. Try to schedule a date with her again couple of days later but she told me she is busy. Then today I texted her to see when she is available and she said she is available tomorrow. She ask me was is the allowance and I told her 500 like last time. She then told me to go find a different girl. If I want to see her again it would be $800. I just couldn't believe it because we have a lot of fun last time and hoping to have her as long term arrangement but I guess not. Is there guys out there paying that much?
I am curious has anyone recently experience a lot of flaky or ghosting when it time to meet up with the girls. I have three different girls in their twenty over the last three days ghosting on me. We message back and forth via text. Everything was fine and schedule for a meet up. Then on either before the day of the meet up or on that day I send a text to confirm if we are still meeting up and I don't get any response. Also their profile either get deactivated or block me. Is this normal or I am missing something? I feel like SA hiring people to chat and then disconnected when it time to meet up.
-
12-20-21 21:06 #5272Regular Member

Posts: 3Share my SB
I have a SB I occasionally get together with for a ppm and she is interested in a mfm threesome. Anyone on here located in the Bellingham area interested in helping me out with that?
She's 22, white, cute girl next door type.
Looking for someone easy going, somewhat fit and under 50.
Send me a PM with a short description of yourself and if you sound like a good match I'll respond with more details.
-
12-20-21 18:17 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 449She needs to cut back on the sugar. And burgers. And chips.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 21:13 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 135Blynn1015
I think for a grad student, she needs to set more realistic expectations.
Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 21:05 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 135She looks pretty tired and used for that kind of request.
Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 11:46 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 1115Lydia Grey
Anybody had contact with this chick from FetLife and Twitter? She screams sugar baby, but I haven't seen her on the site.
https://fetlife.com/users/13572213
https://twitter.com/thelydiagrey
-
12-19-21 10:46 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 503Sorry I did come across as condescending.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I don't pursue very young women, l go after late 20's to late 30's. I do need to find them attractive but I don't require perfect bodies if they have the right attitude towards sex.
-
12-18-21 23:32 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 1544I think I hit that age where attractive, younger people that like to fuck will choose someone younger and more attractive than me. I can still get women in their 40's and 50's without paying, but with the rare exception, they are not attractive and a pain in the fucking ass.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
The offers I've had in the $250-$300 range from younger women have generally been fat or ugly (or both), with the exception of one who didn't show. Realistically, the women that have offered that are attractive have been $400-$500 for a PPM. I'm okay with that. Inflation and shit.
-
12-18-21 21:12 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 503I don't pay more than $300.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
The women that like the kind of crazy sex I like tend not to be that focus on money.
If one asks for more than that and it's inflexible about it, it's not going to be amenable to a 3-4 hr fuckest.
-
12-18-21 19:01 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 161If she pulls that shit with me I'm just going to say sure and see how far I can get without handing over that much LOL.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 14:58 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 906Right on
I'm generally in that price range, but I might consider $600 for a full overnight fair.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
If a girl is asking for more than that, she'd better be a Victoria's Secret Model, in Playboy's College Girls, or an NFL Cheerleader. Otherwise she can GTFO.
-
12-18-21 13:49 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 1544My ad, pretty much states that I won't be putting up with GPS bullshit. I say right off the bat that I will NOT take them shopping, will not be buying them the latest I-Phones, will not be buying them designer accessories or paying for their Brazilian Butt Lift. I let them know that if they want to be "spoiled" that they need to move on. I then say, I will help them rent, groceries, school supplies or help them have a night or two away from the kids.
Originally Posted by Paradigum
[View Original Post]
So the people that contact me or respond to me are generally people that are more realistic. Right now my normal PPM offer is $250-500, with most leaning to the $400-500 range. After we meet, it generally drops as I'm not butt ugly or mean, it's apparent that I make at least decent income and I 100% tell them the truth. I'm guess I'm long-term sugar daddy material and they probably figure they can keep looking for someone else for the home run.
-
12-18-21 09:37 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 92GPS of other reports is just no where close to what I experience.
Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014
Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :
-
12-17-21 20:13 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 503I agree, GPS is a state of mind.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
You want to have the ones that actually like to fuck.
-
12-17-21 19:20 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 1544Diamond
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534
Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.
Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.













Reply With Quote





