Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 930 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8611

    Uber to AAMP?

    Gents, stupid question. Coming to Vegas in a couple of weeks and wasn't planning to get a car, just because it's a pain in the ass.

    I want to make sure to hit a couple of Korean places while I'm here if I strike out with indys. My questions is about getting an uber after. I'm reading that it's tough to get, and I don't want to be walking around some sketch neighborhood waiting for a ride.

    Any opinions on transportation to / from the apartments? I'm not asking for the locations, so don't get paranoid. I'm just trying to limit my getting fucked in Vegas to the good kind. Thanks!

  2. #8610
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    The Art of Negotiation. Fail safe trick to get the price down

    OK Guys, (and Gals if interested).

    I will share a Fail safe Method on how to negotiate for a lower Donation. I almost guarantee that this works about 8 out of every 10 times I use it.

    This is not for the Masses though as it could get saturated quickly and the ladies might catch on. So the first 20 members that PM me will get the method that I use when I am "Shopping."

    Only Members with at least 20 or more useful posts please. If this is against Mod Rules, sorry and retract the post. Just trying to help others out but cannot really share it out right or it will get saturated fast.

    Cheers,

    PTVL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlhustla  [View Original Post]
    I am new to living in Vegas. Mainly used a great service where I'm from and so far in LV, I have only used Korean provider sites with a set fee.

    I hate negotiating, so as I look through PD, I skip all the providers who do not list a price. But I was wondering. Am I missing good opportunities. Say if I contact on a slow Tuesday morning, during the day. Is there a chance the will take less, or offer for less.

  3. #8609

    Not Big on PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlhustla  [View Original Post]
    I am new to living in Vegas. Mainly used a great service where I'm from and so far in LV, I have only used Korean provider sites with a set fee.

    I hate negotiating, so as I look through PD, I skip all the providers who do not list a price. But I was wondering. Am I missing good opportunities. Say if I contact on a slow Tuesday morning, during the day. Is there a chance the will take less, or offer for less.

    So many times contacting is a waste of time. So I figure it is a pain in the ass to contact someone only to be told it is a k for a massage.

    Thoughts appreciated. I'm not cheap, but never found that splurging really results in a much better session.
    But to your question. It'll be a roll of the dice if she'll take less and if she does she might offer for less. It's a crap shoot.

    Again as I've have said before, sign up on TER. The search functions will help you find what you're looking for. Search by price, race, what she does or doesn't do. And once you make your intro after you find someone, pitch her your ideal date and see what happens. One thing, don't be an asshole.

  4. #8608

    ? About PD

    I am new to living in Vegas. Mainly used a great service where I'm from and so far in LV, I have only used Korean provider sites with a set fee.

    I hate negotiating, so as I look through PD, I skip all the providers who do not list a price. But I was wondering. Am I missing good opportunities. Say if I contact on a slow Tuesday morning, during the day. Is there a chance the will take less, or offer for less.

    So many times contacting is a waste of time. So I figure it is a pain in the ass to contact someone only to be told it is a k for a massage.

    Thoughts appreciated. I'm not cheap, but never found that splurging really results in a much better session.

  5. #8607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Thanks

    For the recommendations I'll put this girls on my next to meet list. Both are beautiful. .

    Stay Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipq4  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I read about all the catfishing and bad experiences. So here are Two of My Must see gals whenever I am in town (which is about every 3 weeks).

    Both are real, Look like the pics in the ads and are on Multiple sites (escort alligator, tryst, PD, Adultlook, Ect).

    Courtney. Caucasian 24.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...004/7024471066

    If you want some Domination or Fetish. She is the gal for you. Fabulous Foot Job if you are into that. If you like a HARD Massage, you got to try this shit out. This is why I keep coming back.

    Usually has incall somewhere on the Strip on Weekends. Outcall as well.

    If your a Cheap Ass, she is not the one for you. But her donations are more than fair for the company you will get. The Longer you book the better deal you get.

    Always fresh and showered and beware, she will throw you in the shower when you get there. I sort of got used to that. But Clean is good I guess.

    And if Shower play is your fetish, she will join you. I never Thought I would like any BSDM but with her it is highly enjoyable.

    Ashley. Hispanic - 24.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...243/9709482554

    If you are looking for one of the best massages leading up to the fun, then give Ashley a call. I honestly have never had better, between the rubbing and the teasing it really sets the mood.

    She is bubbly, fun and there to just please you. Mostly does outcalls to the strip motels but will go to a private residence with some verification.

    Again, she is affordable but not cheap. Head game is on point as I think she really enjoys it, but beware she can get you to bust just by doing that.

    Definitely she is not a clock watcher, but if you expect another pop, it may cost extra but she will hang out with you the whole time regardless.

    She will ask what you want, cowgirl, doggy, mission and let you take the lead. She is more of the submissive type.

    Overall, I never miss seeing these two when I am out here on my monthly work trip.

    Cheers.

    PTVL.

  6. #8606
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    My Two go to gals on every Trip

    Hey guys,

    I read about all the catfishing and bad experiences. So here are Two of My Must see gals whenever I am in town (which is about every 3 weeks).

    Both are real, Look like the pics in the ads and are on Multiple sites (escort alligator, tryst, PD, Adultlook, Ect).

    Courtney. Caucasian 24.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...004/7024471066

    If you want some Domination or Fetish. She is the gal for you. Fabulous Foot Job if you are into that. If you like a HARD Massage, you got to try this shit out. This is why I keep coming back.

    Usually has incall somewhere on the Strip on Weekends. Outcall as well.

    If your a Cheap Ass, she is not the one for you. But her donations are more than fair for the company you will get. The Longer you book the better deal you get.

    Always fresh and showered and beware, she will throw you in the shower when you get there. I sort of got used to that. But Clean is good I guess.

    And if Shower play is your fetish, she will join you. I never Thought I would like any BSDM but with her it is highly enjoyable.

    Ashley. Hispanic - 24.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...243/9709482554

    If you are looking for one of the best massages leading up to the fun, then give Ashley a call. I honestly have never had better, between the rubbing and the teasing it really sets the mood.

    She is bubbly, fun and there to just please you. Mostly does outcalls to the strip motels but will go to a private residence with some verification.

    Again, she is affordable but not cheap. Head game is on point as I think she really enjoys it, but beware she can get you to bust just by doing that.

    Definitely she is not a clock watcher, but if you expect another pop, it may cost extra but she will hang out with you the whole time regardless.

    She will ask what you want, cowgirl, doggy, mission and let you take the lead. She is more of the submissive type.

    Overall, I never miss seeing these two when I am out here on my monthly work trip.

    Cheers.

    PTVL.

  7. #8605
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I've only been to vegas a few times. First time was a pretty big strike out on the monger note. No responses to texts and the few casino girls who came on to me either wanted a jaw dropping price or made lot lizards look good. The second time around I hit a couple of Korean agencies and had a ball at IMO a reasonable price. While I still plan to call up my favorite Korean agency and hope he's got more than the 1-2 girls I've seen on the site I'm looking for more options. Eros and tryst are packed full of ads but I rarely see either mentioned here. Is there some other site that's better for mid range hookers in Vegas? I prefer incalls but I'm not overly picky.
    I would say private delights. Their search function also let's you filter an incall option plus it offers reviews which you can take with a grain of salt of course. Good luck!

  8. #8604

    I feel like a dummy for asking but oh well

    I've only been to vegas a few times. First time was a pretty big strike out on the monger note. No responses to texts and the few casino girls who came on to me either wanted a jaw dropping price or made lot lizards look good. The second time around I hit a couple of Korean agencies and had a ball at IMO a reasonable price. While I still plan to call up my favorite Korean agency and hope he's got more than the 1-2 girls I've seen on the site I'm looking for more options. Eros and tryst are packed full of ads but I rarely see either mentioned here. Is there some other site that's better for mid range hookers in Vegas? I prefer incalls but I'm not overly picky.

  9. #8603

    I thought you guys would appreciate this. Scammers waste our time, lets waste theirs

    I am in Vegas for business and looking for some company. The scammers are getting bad everywhere, not just here. I've been all over and this deposit shit is ridiculous. Obviously a scammer but it was a good distraction and fun to do. Hope you guys get the same satisfaction I did.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  10. #8602

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone met with Her? I would like to visit Her Soon. Please Share your experience.

    Thanks a Lot Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/71902405
    Those are pics of Kara Nicole that were taken back in March: https://twitter.com/karanicolexo__/s...79319696371714.

    Look through the history of that phone number and you'll see other pics of girls with a similar build and features as well: https://escortindex.com/search?searc...erange=&page=1.

    You guys should learn how to use reverse image search engines: https://yandex.com/images/.

  11. #8601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think LEO will bite that He Didn't know She was A hooker at the time He decided to help her out giving her a room? Hmm I See that complicated, Also She Can Open Her mouth against Him and accuse Him Of Anything That can Get him in trouble and that's when LEO will try to investigate deeper. If It was me I wouldn't do it at all and save all the possible LEO involvement at the end. And I Don't know in Nevada but in other States if you bring a person to your place with belongings for a sort amount of time and then you want Her / Him to leave LEO will say you'll have to give a least 30 days so that person can find a place to live.
    Was trying to give him reasons for not doing it. But at the same time what he'd be getting into everyone gave pretty good comments well that's all folks.

  12. #8600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Did

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone met with Her? I would like to visit Her Soon. Please Share your experience.

    Thanks a Lot Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/71902405
    You even click on the comments? If you did you would have your answer to your own question.

  13. #8599
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Do you really think LEO will bite that He Didn't know She was A hooker at the time He decided to help her out giving her a room? Hmm I See that complicated, Also She Can Open Her mouth against Him and accuse Him Of Anything That can Get him in trouble and that's when LEO will try to investigate deeper. If It was me I wouldn't do it at all and save all the possible LEO involvement at the end. And I Don't know in Nevada but in other States if you bring a person to your place with belongings for a sort amount of time and then you want Her / Him to leave LEO will say you'll have to give a least 30 days so that person can find a place to live.
    I think the timeframe is 30 days since Airbnb prevents rental longer than 30 days because if longer than 30 days it requires an eviction to remove a guest / tenant that became a tenant after being a guest first.

    It would be irrelevant if she is a provider or not at the outset as long as the landlord / hobbyist restricted the use of the premises to not allow to be used for prostitution purposes. It could be that the hobbyist was trying to get exclusive use of the provider in hopes of discouraging prostitution with others which would then not be a crime.

  14. #8598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Sexy Snow Kali

    Has Anyone met with Her? I would like to visit Her Soon. Please Share your experience.

    Thanks a Lot Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/71902405

  15. #8597

    Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Do have a point but there is many things he can do according to Nevada law any illegal activity on said property he can have her out in 3 days easy peazy. All he has to do is prove she's a hooker and out you go it's really not that hard and there are many ways he can get her out. But like I said in an earlier post I would worry about damage, drugs etc. etc. Also for the mail part it's easy if they have no key to the mailbox then they can't get mail unless you live in a house that is.
    I'm sure while the cops haul her off she won't mention the "15 min" a day she's been providing for rent. I'm fairly certain that shit might be considered illegal. Heck, maybe she'll say she was held and trafficked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape