Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #306

    Beckley talent

    I've seen a lot of new talent posting from the Beckley area. Anyone taken the plunge? Definitely looking better than the Charleston scene if they are legit.

  2. #305

    Utr

    I'm new to the area as well. I would love any UTR numbers you could provide. I will be sure to leave a review as soon as I have a dream.

  3. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is in Princeton. No ads but her number is around. I'll PM it. A chic named Brittany is also UTR (on and off again provider). Will send her number as well.

    Paige advertises on STG. She's ok despite an obvious habit. Everyone else is in Beckley and not really worth the drive.

    Of the 2 above, Lauren is the better provider by miles.
    Are Lauren and Brittany on SA? I think I remember seeing a Brittany from Princeton area on there. Wondering about pics / looks.

  4. #303

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Lauren is in Princeton. No ads but her number is around. I'll PM it. A chic named Brittany is also UTR (on and off again provider). Will send her number as well.

    Paige advertises on STG. She's ok despite an obvious habit. Everyone else is in Beckley and not really worth the drive.

    Of the 2 above, Lauren is the better provider by miles.
    Can I get info on UTR girls? I live in Princeton.

  5. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the area. I'm looking for providers in the Bluefield / Princeton area. Feel free to pm me if you like.
    Lauren is in Princeton. No ads but her number is around. I'll PM it. A chic named Brittany is also UTR (on and off again provider). Will send her number as well.

    Paige advertises on STG. She's ok despite an obvious habit. Everyone else is in Beckley and not really worth the drive.

    Of the 2 above, Lauren is the better provider by miles.

  6. #301

    Local info

    Just moved to the area. I'm looking for providers in the Bluefield / Princeton area. Feel free to pm me if you like.

  7. #300

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSlim  [View Original Post]
    I guess since her skills have been reviewed already, I am asking more about her incall location. Is it safe? Clean?
    It appears to be safe and she is definitely clean. However, it is not real private and the walls are thin and she insisted with me that we had to be extremely quiet when doing the deed. That was very annoying. We had to whisper the whole time I was there. I haven't been back since.

  8. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSlim  [View Original Post]
    I guess since her skills have been reviewed already, I am asking more about her incall location. Is it safe? Clean?
    Small apartment a couple of roads back from Mercer St. It's not the Ritz but it's fine.

  9. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrguy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but have heard from her as recently as last week. Back in town and looking for business apparently.
    I guess since her skills have been reviewed already, I am asking more about her incall location. Is it safe? Clean?

  10. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Nost41  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen jess in a couple years she used to be pretty hot. I reviewed her at the time.
    She advertises sporadically still, bit she's big. She's an accommodating provider from most accounts, but it's a shame that she let herself go.

  11. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising for a long time. Legit provider. Like Jess, it's a shame she got fat.
    I have not seen jess in a couple years she used to be pretty hot. I reviewed her at the time.

  12. #295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSlim  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lauren lately??
    Haven't seen her but have heard from her as recently as last week. Back in town and looking for business apparently.

  13. #294

    Lauren

    Has anyone seen Lauren lately??

  14. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Nost41  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising for a long time. Legit provider. Like Jess, it's a shame she got fat.

  15. #292

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape