Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Nost41  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising for a long time. Legit provider. Like Jess, it's a shame she got fat.

  2. #292

  3. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    What town are you in? A couple of decent providers in Princeton / Bluefield.
    Do you have profiles or info for good providers in Princeton??

  4. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by VAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    What town are you in? A couple of decent providers in Princeton / Bluefield.
    I'm in NRV but go to Princeton regularly.

  5. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra97  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything good in this area at all?
    What town are you in? A couple of decent providers in Princeton / Bluefield.

  6. #288

    Question

    Is there anything good in this area at all?

  7. #287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with them a few weeks ago through text, and at first it seemed ok, but I kept getting a weird copy / paste message even when I would ask different things. Because I thought that was strange, I attempted to call a few times, but I never got an answer.
    Better choice Lauren, absolute perfection, or Lauren.

  8. #286

    I wouldn't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTaylor579  [View Original Post]
    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...1/319676554925

    Has anyone seen either of these 2? As a duo or single dream.
    I made contact with them a few weeks ago through text, and at first it seemed ok, but I kept getting a weird copy / paste message even when I would ask different things. Because I thought that was strange, I attempted to call a few times, but I never got an answer.

  9. #285

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen this one? I've been talking to her. Just want to make sure she is legit before I make the drive.

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...e/755053120569

  10. #284

    Has anyone seen either of these two?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...1/319676554925

    Has anyone seen either of these 2? As a duo or single dream.

  11. #283

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBill  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Jess the other day and it was as described in an earlier post (several months ago). She has her own place, safe surroundings, no rush, great personality and eager to show a good time. Price was reasonable 60 roses qv, decent BJ skills, give her a 6, nice firm tits, big ass, everything tight and firm, no noticeable habits. Only issue, and its not a complaint, is that she didn't look like her pics, which may have been 30 pounds lighter. She's kinda chunky. This seems to be the case with older more professional providers, while they offer better service than rookies, runners, scams and junkies, they generally are not what they depict in the STG add. I would do her again because she is convenient, appears clean and is willing to put in the work and about business, not a hustler or scam artist.
    Was everything covered and what is the hourly charge? Is the incall location convenient?

  12. #282
    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...a/011557274244

    I checked this out today. Was worth my time.

  13. #281

    Worth the trip!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Any current reviews for lolah.
    I saw her this past week, definitely worth the trip. Message me for details.

  14. #280

    Be aware

    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's been reviewed here, but can't remember details. I *think* sounded favorable.
    I have had a dream with her. Make sure you are clear about what you expect in terms of services and time. She will stiff you on time and quality of service if you pay in advance before services are completed. Play then pay, do not advance payment.

  15. #279

    Info

    In the area through tomorrow.

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...t/130142268206

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape