Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 516
-
12-17-21 07:39 #306Senior Member

Posts: 27Beckley talent
I've seen a lot of new talent posting from the Beckley area. Anyone taken the plunge? Definitely looking better than the Charleston scene if they are legit.
-
12-05-21 08:22 #305Regular Member

Posts: 8Utr
I'm new to the area as well. I would love any UTR numbers you could provide. I will be sure to leave a review as soon as I have a dream.
-
12-03-21 08:06 #304Regular Member

Posts: 4Are Lauren and Brittany on SA? I think I remember seeing a Brittany from Princeton area on there. Wondering about pics / looks.
Originally Posted by VAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-21 08:27 #303Regular Member

Posts: 3Utr
Can I get info on UTR girls? I live in Princeton.
Originally Posted by VAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 22:28 #302Senior Member

Posts: 104Lauren is in Princeton. No ads but her number is around. I'll PM it. A chic named Brittany is also UTR (on and off again provider). Will send her number as well.
Originally Posted by BigJob
[View Original Post]
Paige advertises on STG. She's ok despite an obvious habit. Everyone else is in Beckley and not really worth the drive.
Of the 2 above, Lauren is the better provider by miles.
-
11-27-21 08:58 #301Senior Member

Posts: 175Local info
Just moved to the area. I'm looking for providers in the Bluefield / Princeton area. Feel free to pm me if you like.
-
11-24-21 10:26 #300Senior Member

Posts: 160Lauren
It appears to be safe and she is definitely clean. However, it is not real private and the walls are thin and she insisted with me that we had to be extremely quiet when doing the deed. That was very annoying. We had to whisper the whole time I was there. I haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by CarlSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 16:09 #299Senior Member

Posts: 104Small apartment a couple of roads back from Mercer St. It's not the Ritz but it's fine.
Originally Posted by CarlSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:23 #298Senior Member

Posts: 85I guess since her skills have been reviewed already, I am asking more about her incall location. Is it safe? Clean?
Originally Posted by Rrguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:09 #297Senior Member

Posts: 104She advertises sporadically still, bit she's big. She's an accommodating provider from most accounts, but it's a shame that she let herself go.
Originally Posted by Nost41
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 07:50 #296Senior Member

Posts: 716I have not seen jess in a couple years she used to be pretty hot. I reviewed her at the time.
Originally Posted by VAHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 00:17 #295Senior Member

Posts: 502Lauren
Haven't seen her but have heard from her as recently as last week. Back in town and looking for business apparently.
Originally Posted by CarlSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 23:52 #294Senior Member

Posts: 85Lauren
Has anyone seen Lauren lately??
-
11-20-21 17:16 #293Senior Member

Posts: 104She's been advertising for a long time. Legit provider. Like Jess, it's a shame she got fat.
Originally Posted by Nost41
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 06:34 #292Senior Member

Posts: 716Has anyone seen this one?
https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...e/548162214500







Reply With Quote






