Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 694 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigum  [View Original Post]
    Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014

    Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :
    My ad, pretty much states that I won't be putting up with GPS bullshit. I say right off the bat that I will NOT take them shopping, will not be buying them the latest I-Phones, will not be buying them designer accessories or paying for their Brazilian Butt Lift. I let them know that if they want to be "spoiled" that they need to move on. I then say, I will help them rent, groceries, school supplies or help them have a night or two away from the kids.

    So the people that contact me or respond to me are generally people that are more realistic. Right now my normal PPM offer is $250-500, with most leaning to the $400-500 range. After we meet, it generally drops as I'm not butt ugly or mean, it's apparent that I make at least decent income and I 100% tell them the truth. I'm guess I'm long-term sugar daddy material and they probably figure they can keep looking for someone else for the home run.

  2. #5275

    GPS of other reports is just no where close to what I experience.

    Other reports often quote 600+ as GPS. But seriously? Is that the worse you guys see? Why do you see that and I see this?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-f171cb8b0014

    Wanted 2. 5 k per meet. When I said I might consider it per month, she countered with 2 k per meet. Needless to say did not meet. But really makes me wonder about the GPS reports here. There are still the 10 k / mo girls from the old expectations limits. :

  3. #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534

    Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.

    Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.
    I agree, GPS is a state of mind.

    You want to have the ones that actually like to fuck.

  4. #5273

    Diamond

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-dc15a37f6534

    Wanted to hook up tonight. $800/ ppm.

    Gave her a hard no. I wouldn't even negotiate. I figured even if she did go for my rate, she'd just be bitchy and disappointed.

  5. #5272

    Key1995

    I've seen her twice before as well. She's the textbook definition of bat shit insane, but she's definitely fun for a night every once in a long while. She sucks a mean dick. I can also confirm her boob job is atrocious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.

  6. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.
    You're lucky then man because she may have been the worst person I've spent time with in many many years in any way. Not just looking but like, ever, in any capacity LOL.

  7. #5270
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.
    For the most part. But plenty of WGs out there that say "no AA or Indian etc. etc." . WGs do filter people out and pass up on appointments as well. Maybe just at a lower volume.

  8. #5269

    Key1995

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link to Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696
    Wow. Guess I got her on some good days. Obviously YMMV on price. Wow. Like, a lot. I guess she likes me. 😄. She drank kinda heavy one night, but not sloppy. She used to have other issues with addiction, but cleaned that up. But the service? Holy shit. I haven't cum twice with a woman in forever. With her, four fucking times. Extra time with her was well worth it. I'm sorry-didn't mean to white knight. It sounds like a bad experience for you guys. Oh, no more BB.

  9. #5268

    A few other hit or miss

    Dulcelatinx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-2984a986e21b

    Met up for initially meet and greet and ended up fucking without paying. She's quite exhausting to talk to otherwise (talks a lot with little substance). She's on the freakier side (wanted me to spit on her, and fist her). Fun fuck, but I left with a headache after all her talking.

    B7 uevenus.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-5fcb4e5fe8de

    Wanted $500 per meet, including for a meet and greet.

    Drebabyyy93.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-26a3742e11c6

    She's a pro. Wanted $500 for covered. $1000 for covered greek.

  10. #5267

    Blynn1015

    Blynn1015.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-a97459020dcc

    Only down for oral. Wants $450. Got her down to $300 but have not taken the plunge.

  11. #5266

    My bad--corrected links

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, could you please change the links from messages to their actual profiles, thanks.
    My bad. Here are the corrected links:

    Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696

    Star.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86

    Theonedesired.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-34764b57aee5

    Goldien.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-f95e6913798a

  12. #5265

    Pros will pass on you too

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    They are pros kinda, however a hooker will see any John, a girl on SA may look at your pics, or read your lame texts, and just pass on you.
    You never know what's going on with a provider, and it may not be you, but I've been ghosted or ignored plenty. Most are really not good at scheduling or logistics.

  13. #5264

    Key1995

    Here's the correct link to Key1995.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696

  14. #5263

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuma6  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link to Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86.

    I posted a very similar report about her a few weeks ago. She responds, but impossible to predict how much she wants, because she won't say.
    Yup she has been mentioned here before. Thanks for sharing.

  15. #5262

    Star

    Here's the correct link to Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86.

    I posted a very similar report about her a few weeks ago. She responds, but impossible to predict how much she wants, because she won't say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape