Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 17734
-
12-16-21 17:57 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 47Jess Harris
Anyone hear from Jess Harris aka Shana recently or know why she disappeared. Last time I recall she had a note book making book on all her clients. Wondering if she is on a non- volunteer extended stay in the iron bar resort.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 15:17 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 163Dupo delight
Is the any ads out there with her info? Thanks, Ever.
Originally Posted by CarlCourt
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 13:51 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 78Any reviews on this one? I believe she goes by Freckles on Tryst. I've been eyeing her for months, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71885695#.
-
12-16-21 13:45 #8716Regular Member

Posts: 21She was for me, I'm still walking around with a stooopid smile on my face. Apparently she is new to this and hoping to find select regulars. Hope it works out for you Dalton!
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 13:40 #8715Regular Member

Posts: 14New angels
Has anyone seen any of the new angels? Seems like they've added quite a few lately, since Destiny joined on. Any word on their rates, compared to Elsa or Reanne?
-
12-16-21 13:07 #8714Regular Member

Posts: 1Threatening messages
Anyone else been receiving threatening messages? It seems to happen after reaching out to a provider and then once they ask for a deposit, I say I'm sorry. I do not do deposits. Which should be the end of situation. Except later that day I will receive threatening messages about me and everyone I care about being In trouble if a fine is not paid. They seem fake, but they also send some pretty gruesome pics.
-
12-16-21 12:17 #8713Senior Member

Posts: 171Thanks for the review. She seems perfect for me.
Originally Posted by CarlCourt
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 09:00 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 97Not getting ridiculous?
On RR is Jessica / Milk Marie, "GFE for one hour $500, role play sessions start at $1000, Add $100 to give me a massage".
"Come see me, you will be coming back for more, I promise. ".
No thanks but have a Merry Christmas everyone!
-
12-16-21 00:28 #8711Senior Member

Posts: 163Cocoa
Theres a few reviews in the "apartment and hotel Asian " Blog below.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 20:02 #8710Senior Member

Posts: 213Coco
I have a appointment with her tomorrow. Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 17:42 #8709Senior Member

Posts: 46She must be
I haven't seen her yet and decided I started to try last Thursday. I have sent her a text about every other day just asking "Do you have any availability in the next couple days?" and all I have got is crickets so definitely seems to be vacation.
Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:27 #8708Senior Member

Posts: 47Is Reanne on a break?
Anyone else having difficulty reaching Reanne this week? She usually is quick to respond. I haven't heard back from her yet.
Originally Posted by Ventomiglia
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:07 #8707Regular Member

Posts: 21Angie
Saw Angie in Dupo, freaking awesome experience! Easy to find, decent location, she has a nice house. She is clearly picky about who she sees. I can't see her as one to tolerate any BS. I was lucky enough to get an appointment. Wound up staying for two hours. She's really cute and her body is out of control, and she def knows how to use it. She had an enthusiastic head game and had me building up quick, had to slow it down to make it to the main course, glad I did, ha! She was really sweet to talk to, time flew by, hated having to leave when I did. If you are looking for a GFE good time with a hot bodied, mature lovely lady, it would be hard to do better. Highly recommend.
618-xxxx807.
-
12-15-21 15:16 #8706Senior Member

Posts: 134Almost same exact thing with me. Based on her reviews and comments I took a chance on a Crusty Crawler. I mean she really has a lot of positive reviews. Thought maybe she could be good for quickies when desperate. Got to the room, she was nasty. Dirty panties laying on the bathroom floor, marks all over her neck, but I was there to try the head game (reviews). She asked for and I gave the donation, then she grabs some shit and says she has to give it to someone and she'll be right back. That's it for me I'm out. I tell her no she's not leaving with the money and I'm not in the mood so give me back all but 20. She says no and then it's on. She starts yelling and grabs the hotel iron. I knock it out of her had and then she really goes ballistic. I saw real fear in her eyes and actually felt bad for her. I threw a lame threat at her and left. Some dude just outside when I left. I thought he was going to get involved but fortunately he didn't. I posted a review on LC about my experience and the next day I was no longer a member LOL.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71895535
-
12-15-21 11:12 #8705Senior Member

Posts: 243I've met with her. Slim and clean. Hotel is nothing special. Gets into what she does. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7825
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






