Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 618 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 668 718 1118 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8469
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    I have never had any problem reaching Eden. One of the best in STL, with great communication. Try reaching out through her RR number; you need to text.
    I had the pleasure of meeting her last week for the first time. Amazing time. Easy to contact.

  2. #8468
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    I will give you two that are at the. 2 for 30.

    Eden should be your choice. She is one of the best in Stl hands down.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666

    https://tryst.link/escort/amyfrommemphis34

    Amy was one of my first a three years ago when I entered this hobby she is attractive CFS, CBBBJ.

    2 for 30 is not bad and she had an Incall at 44/ Lindbergh.

    Good luck.
    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

    Reanne / South City.

    I am sorry here is another one to add to your list for. 2 for 30/45 min. She gives one of the best BBBJ in Stl.

    Check older posts on Reanne and Eden above. Those are two of the best for BBBJ in the Lou.

  3. #8467

    Anyone had experience with her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/493246873861

    Even if you haven't, what do you think?

  4. #8466
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to say that she's enhanced, if I'm somehow wrong then forgive me Lexa. But everything looks and feels great. Definitely see her, she's amazing. Gorgeous face and eyes too.
    We're you offered the double with her friend? Glad you had a great time!

  5. #8465
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm looking to have my first experience with an escort. I would love if you guys could shoot me some recommendations for who to get for my first time. I'm not picky about looks just would like somebody who is around $150 or less for half an hour.
    I will give you two that are at the. 2 for 30.

    Eden should be your choice. She is one of the best in Stl hands down.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666

    https://tryst.link/escort/amyfrommemphis34

    Amy was one of my first a three years ago when I entered this hobby she is attractive CFS, CBBBJ.

    2 for 30 is not bad and she had an Incall at 44/ Lindbergh.

    Good luck.

  6. #8464

    Sophie Reyes / Mendes

    Has anybody seen Sophie?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3998.htm?cat=1

    She's Lexa Lia's friend and is traveling with her, same rates. She also looks very hot and I was considering trying her. I've only seen one review online and it was of a double with Lexa so idk what she's like solo other than that physically she's a lot like her pics / video and very attractive. So, anybody meet her yet?

    St. Louis' options on Eros for the next week or so are pretty great.

  7. #8463
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyBearimy  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about paying her a visit while she was in town; she looks amazing. I have one question. Is she enhanced or all natural? Based on some of the photos on her website (https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...lexa-lia-53058), she looked enhanced, but I wasn't sure.
    I'm going to say that she's enhanced, if I'm somehow wrong then forgive me Lexa. But everything looks and feels great. Definitely see her, she's amazing. Gorgeous face and eyes too.

  8. #8462

    First time recommendations

    Hey guys,

    I'm looking to have my first experience with an escort. I would love if you guys could shoot me some recommendations for who to get for my first time. I'm not picky about looks just would like somebody who is around $150 or less for half an hour.

  9. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or know anything about Jessica Lee? Something about her looks familiar, but a search here turned up nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-lee
    She moved here a couple years ago.

    I saw her just before the pandemic. I had a great time. Total GFE.

    She advertises as in her "40's" In my opinion, when I saw her she could have passed for Mid-30's.

    If it makes you feel safer she is a P411 member.

  10. #8460
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lexa Lia off Eros this morning at a nice hotel. She's a legit 9 or 10 IG model looking girl, looks just like her pics and video, GFE, and had 2 pops in the hr. For 400. One of the best escorts I've ever seen. Please see her so she comes back. If you're on the fence, watch her video.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8536261.htm?cat=6208&wn=1
    I was thinking about paying her a visit while she was in town; she looks amazing. I have one question. Is she enhanced or all natural? Based on some of the photos on her website (https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...lexa-lia-53058), she looked enhanced, but I wasn't sure.

  11. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I just contacted her for an appointment. I'm curious to see if she looks anything like the pictures. If true, those tits look divine.
    She is legit, glamour shots are fairly accurate, but her candid shots are dead on.

  12. #8458

    Monica Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I just contacted her for an appointment. I'm curious to see if she looks anything like the pictures. If true, those tits look divine.
    I saw Monica last night. Her tits were, in fact, divine. Great body and a lot of fun. Her face looked a little older than expected from the posting but was very cute, and she had a bubbly personality, at least with me. She is from Russia (possibly Serbia, based on Google Translate for some of her texts) and her English wasn't the best, but was more than good enough for our purposes. I enjoyed our session.

  13. #8457

    Jessica Lee

    Anyone seen or know anything about Jessica Lee? Something about her looks familiar, but a search here turned up nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-lee

  14. #8456

    Its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She posts every day, but I don't see any reviews. Looks TGTBT but I hope I'm wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69941896
    It's a scam. I contacted her a few hours ago and she told me she was at a specific hotel in the Lou doing incalls and will do outcalls up to 1 hour away. "She" went quiet for a bit and when I shot her a follow-up message she replied that she was in Houston at a specific hotel. So obviously a scammer.

  15. #8455

    Aimee

    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She posts every day, but I don't see any reviews. Looks TGTBT but I hope I'm wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69941896

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape