Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 7921
-
12-16-21 13:23 #5296Regular Member

Posts: 1Quick Question Kathleen
Someone posted a picture of her, however her face is obscured by those huge sunglasses. She looks very familiar to me, just trying to confirm by those who have visited her. Does she have these amazing bright blue eyes? And does she throw off this hippie / new age vibe? If so, then yes she is someone I need to see again!
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:30 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 1946Liberty'O Love
Without a doubt the best at massage, Nuru and BBBJ in the area, hands down! Besides, she has an awesome body and safe and clean in call. Not sure? Go back and read reviews by myself and others and you'll see what I mean. In fact, trying to figure out what category to put her in for "Best of Brevard" 2021!
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:14 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 57Looking for Recommendation North Brevard
Hello fellow mongers. I've been in the hobby for a bit and usually see providers directly at Incall or cardate. Recently, I was able to head to MM off 192 and had a great time. I'm looking at the forums and lately MM seems to be getting reviews from mongers. But MM is a bit out of the way. Any recommendation in North Cocoa, Titusville? Definitely looking for best bbjcim I can get.
Looking to hear what why'all think.
-
12-15-21 07:41 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 791Mm
If you want to visit another time, I recommend Rachel or Brittany (if she is still working). You will likely have an improved experience. Having said that, it's still not Orlando.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 13:33 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 157Listening to Big head
Well I went to meet with Taylor and it took a while as she was telling me her location is Rockledge. I had to ask a few times about needing atleast something near by before I can say when I would be there. Finally got the address in Rockledge. Quiet neighborhood, I am about to pull up when I notice a car pull in the drive way and I keep going. She is sitting on the porch and I can tell she is a bigger girl, can not say that is the girl in the pics. She calls me and says it is her roommate and she was waiting to discuss it with me. Not sure what there is to discuss, so I felt weried out and left. Went to Jade massage on the and Courtenay Pkwy across from Home Depot. Amanda is the only girl working and is an Asian women, spinner body. Decent looking and appears young. I asked for a HHR and it was 50. Said soft massage and she just grazes the back and seeming to make incidental contact with the boys. After a few minutes, she says turn over. Then asked what I wanted by pointing which just seemed odd. Then asked how much I would tip. Again, felt werid to me, rushed and to the point which to some might be a good thing but not what I am used to outside of Orlando. Also wanted money up front. So I said next time. My big head might have been wrong today, but I guess save the money for another adventure. The other odd thing was she said she was the only one who works there, and asked about have I been there before and they have only been opened 10 days.
Taylor.
https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...418740523.html
-
12-13-21 21:25 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 975I've texted her from the number in her CL ad. Haven't been able to set anything up yet. Ask her her age and to send me a current body pic. She replied with a link to her OF page. Might sit back and wait for someone to TOFTT and post their experience.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 21:20 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 975Went to King in O-town over the weekend for my 2nd visit there, see my review on their MP thread. Good times! Heard good things about MM also, may have to give that place a try.
Originally Posted by Mcloudl
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 20:58 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 143My MM experience
I have gone a couple of times. Each time I've felt I've paid a bit to much (20-30 bucks more). Drew Kory. Taller brunette thick with nice top and big bottom. (I think it was paige but can't be certain) Ok massage where she disrobed before and did a little boob to body rub. Some CBJ with good eye contact and was pretty good) into mish. Some doggyy with a nice view. Then a finish on her tits as the cover kept me from popping earlier. I tend to enjoy BBW ot at least thicker. Went for the hour but it was prob only 40 min and talked her down on her suggested rate. SO should have only done 45 min room fee to save. Some money (10 bucks difference). I think I've seen 1 thin girl but every one else has been thick. Was also a thicc woman outside in a blue dress with very nice chest, didn't catch name. No GFE, no table shower (there is a stand up do it yourself shower), no BBBJ so doesn't compare to AMPs in O-town but I didn't want to drive that far and have had some recent visits to Kind and Milk that left me regretting the drive.
-
12-12-21 12:10 #5288Regular Member

Posts: 10Milk
After reading everyone's reports in the local area and doing a little bit of recon. I decided to take the drive to MM near Orlando. Walk in hand 200 through the window and off we go. She was a 20 something year old Asian girl super skinny if you're into that. GFE was weird to me, I never experienced anything like that. Not really my thing. Would've gotten a BBBJ but denied it because I'm scared to catch anything. The girl was super sweet and willing to do anything I wanted. We went on for about 45 before the pop. Excellent customer service, exactly what I needed to relieve the stress. Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction.
-
12-11-21 16:47 #5287Regular Member

Posts: 16TOFT will have to wait
Taylor is taking care of a family member following surgery so isn't currently seeing anyone.
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 12:19 #5286Regular Member

Posts: 16Massage by Taylor (Rockledge)
https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...418740523.html
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
Think this is the same person. Has anyone tried her yet? May have to TOFT.
-
12-08-21 18:27 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 791Krys
Nice Review! I am happy that you are enjoying the unique experience that is Krys. I assure you, it only gets better.
Originally Posted by KevinPh
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 09:36 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 1946Krys
Of course, I've been singing her praises for years and indeed she's one of the best! We're lucky to have her in Brevard. I just saw her a couple of weeks ago and she didn't disappoint. Had me mummified with wrapping, Nuru style body rub, my God her tits and ass are awesome! Cut a hole around jr, then performed the best HE I've ever experienced, being unable to move! Certainly, totally different and unique! If you haven't seen her, I highly recommend and I've never seen a bad review of her. Hopefully, I'll see her before Christmas to bring her some Christmas cheer as I'm sure she'll bring me some as well!
Originally Posted by KevinPh
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 23:18 #5283Regular Member

Posts: 24The best.
I went to see Krys last week. It was awesome, we shot the shit for a few minutes. She he told me to get undressed and get on the table. She started with a nice body rub. I told her I wanted to experience some of her other tricks. So we tried nipple clamps and anal stimulation which was great. Then she put electro stimulus pads on my nipples and that was great. All the while with a vibrator in my ass. Stimulating my prostate which was awesome. Plus she was stroking jr and I have ED but I can still have orgasms. It was probably the best sessions I have ever had. I am going back this week. Krys is a gem everyone should experience once in their lives. Thank you Krys.
-
12-05-21 14:50 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 1946Liberty'O Love
Great review and I'm lucky to be one of her regulars! Her skills are top notch and I wrote a more detailed review and posted it in the Escort Section about ten days ago. Without a doubt one of the best experiences in Brevard and a beautiful, intelligent and fun woman.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






