Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 529 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5282

    Liberty'O Love

    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing dream about Liberty the other day. I contacted her on the off-chance that she was available that afternoon. To my surprise and pleasure, she was. She gave me directions to the area and off I went. I called when there and phoned for final arrival instructions. I was talked into the driveway of a rather nice looking house in a good neighborhood. I was greeted at the door and invited in. The room she uses is nicely set up. A massage table in the middle, a jade roller bed on the side and what looked like a steam cupboard. Clothes came off both of us. She has a terrific body. The lass has worked in England, Ireland and here and really knows her stuff! She eliminates the back portion of the massage and goes right to the front and on went the nuru gel. If you've never had a nuru massage, it's worth the experience. She massages you with her whole body sliding up and down. After a generous sliding time, she started to pay attention to junior. After a while, I thought it only polite to offer to reciprocate, to which she was very amenable. All frontal work is on the menu. She is a treasure! We need to make sure she stays in this part of the county. The only down-side is that she is leaving for a tour of the Gulf coast soon and won't be back for two or three weeks. But when she does, I'll be back! Her prices were very reasonable and her services are top notch. She hasn't been advertising much lately and, I believe, is hoping to maintain her regulars.
    Great review and I'm lucky to be one of her regulars! Her skills are top notch and I wrote a more detailed review and posted it in the Escort Section about ten days ago. Without a doubt one of the best experiences in Brevard and a beautiful, intelligent and fun woman.

  2. #5281

    Liberty O'Love

    I had an amazing dream about Liberty the other day. I contacted her on the off-chance that she was available that afternoon. To my surprise and pleasure, she was. She gave me directions to the area and off I went. I called when there and phoned for final arrival instructions. I was talked into the driveway of a rather nice looking house in a good neighborhood. I was greeted at the door and invited in. The room she uses is nicely set up. A massage table in the middle, a jade roller bed on the side and what looked like a steam cupboard. Clothes came off both of us. She has a terrific body. The lass has worked in England, Ireland and here and really knows her stuff! She eliminates the back portion of the massage and goes right to the front and on went the nuru gel. If you've never had a nuru massage, it's worth the experience. She massages you with her whole body sliding up and down. After a generous sliding time, she started to pay attention to junior. After a while, I thought it only polite to offer to reciprocate, to which she was very amenable. All frontal work is on the menu. She is a treasure! We need to make sure she stays in this part of the county. The only down-side is that she is leaving for a tour of the Gulf coast soon and won't be back for two or three weeks. But when she does, I'll be back! Her prices were very reasonable and her services are top notch. She hasn't been advertising much lately and, I believe, is hoping to maintain her regulars.

  3. #5280

    So?

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    The reason I was asking is in Orlando you toss them 2 $ and call it a day.
    Orlando's 50-60 miles west of here.

    RTFF and you might find a report of a monger who flips mamasan two bills up front with good results around here. If that's your preference, do it and report back. It'd be nice to get some corroboration. I.

    Think we agree it'd be a lot better if that were the standard instead of them slowly bumping the rates up and always trying to hook a sucker with their first ask. On that point, if I understand correctly from RTFF, the rates at MM haven't changed for something like eight years until recently. Personally, I appreciate that business model.

    AF.

  4. #5279

    Mm $$

    Quote Originally Posted by ArturoFuente  [View Original Post]
    Pretty standard MP rates for both the room and services. Maybe a little higher but if an extra Jackson or so is really impactful for you maybe its time to reevaluate some of the decisions you're making. I'm on a (low end) fixed income myself, so don't think I'm throwing shade by saying that. Just trying to help with a little gentle truth.

    AF.
    The reason I was asking is in Orlando you toss them 2 $ and call it a day.

  5. #5278

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    So what its the going rate at this point?
    Around 80 for 1 hr massage and 150 gratuity for FS.

  6. #5277

    Mm $$

    Pretty standard MP rates for both the room and services. Maybe a little higher but if an extra Jackson or so is really impactful for you maybe its time to reevaluate some of the decisions you're making. I'm on a (low end) fixed income myself, so don't think I'm throwing shade by saying that. Just trying to help with a little gentle truth.

    AF.

  7. #5276

    Mm $$

    Quote Originally Posted by ArturoFuente  [View Original Post]
    I visited MM about a month ago with a kink (in my shoulder) and drew Ember. I needed some legit massage work and was more than pleased to receive exactly that. Most all women are beautiful in their own special way and I find the best results by treating them as such rather than simply objects to fulfill my needs. Ember is no exception but what IS exceptional is the amazing firm round booty she was blessed with. Showcased in some lacy high rise boyshorts, and eventual RCG, it left a lasting impression. Embers work was progressively firmer on my shoulder with the periodic addition of heat while maintaining conversation about everything and nothing. When it was all said and done, I left with a loose shoulder, a spring in my step, and the feeling of having made a new friend. Life was good.

    AF.
    So what its the going rate at this point?

  8. #5275

    Ember at MM

    I visited MM about a month ago with a kink (in my shoulder) and drew Ember. I needed some legit massage work and was more than pleased to receive exactly that. Most all women are beautiful in their own special way and I find the best results by treating them as such rather than simply objects to fulfill my needs. Ember is no exception but what IS exceptional is the amazing firm round booty she was blessed with. Showcased in some lacy high rise boyshorts, and eventual RCG, it left a lasting impression. Embers work was progressively firmer on my shoulder with the periodic addition of heat while maintaining conversation about everything and nothing. When it was all said and done, I left with a loose shoulder, a spring in my step, and the feeling of having made a new friend. Life was good.

    AF.

  9. #5274

    Summer at MM

    I was feeling a little sore this morning and was in need of a good massage. I went to Massage Matters and was able to get a hhr with the very lovely Summer. She has a very nice body with big boobs that she will rub all over you. The mask donation was steep but I was able to get her to come down to a more reasonable tip. I left very happy and all the soreness was gone. If you get a chance give her a try.

  10. #5273

    Kathleen / AKA Kat

    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...409532491.html

    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan68  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reviews of Kat? I am planning another business trip to the area and I would like to make a massage appointment with her. Last time I was there a couple months back she did not have any availability. Hopefully she is still sober. Thanks in advance for any info.
    I recently had the pleasure of spending some time with Kathleen. Her comms wee spot on and we were able to set up a meeting efficiently. The location is about the nicest you will find anywhere, and she was on time for the appointment. She is pretty, and has damn near a perfect body IMHO, very fit, with beautiful breasts and a great backside to match. She actually did go to massage school and it shows. I started face down and enjoyed the sensual touch along with some long gliding strokes with lots of body contact. After the flip, she gave me a couple of pillows under my head so I could enjoy the spectacular view of her body, as she continued to work the magic. In the end, I left happy and relaxed, and looking forward to a next visit. Hopefully, her past issues have been reconciled with, and from what I see, she is the picture of health.

  11. #5272

    Wendy ocean spa

    Saw Wendy two weeks ago and loved it! Sadly, I called today and they said she's gone. If anyone knows where to find her, please let me know. Would like to see her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard0812  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit today at Ocean Star spa on Courtenay Parkway in Merritt Island. Picked a new girl named Wendy. Mid 30's, petite, very nice figure!

    I handle spas around here a little different than most of you mongers. I simply go in and hand them $200 cash. I'll just go for the assumption close. So far, I have always gotten full service. Some better than others.

    This case, I would highly recommend. Very enjoyable time, everything was covered, a couple different positions and overall a great time and a very good massage to boot. Please treat her well.

  12. #5271

    Anyone

    Says she is in rockledge headed over that way tomorrow anyone try it yet.

    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/re...413998721.html

  13. #5270

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    MM is at 115 Hickory Street in Melbourne, the address is in their ad: https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/388714662671.
    Awesome-- thank you!

  14. #5269

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Round two with Kat last night. Happy to see each other, she greeted me wearing a short skirt and skin tight cotton top showing off her wonderful toned body. Hug and kiss on cheek and up to the massage room. Massage was amazing, true LMT skills. On the flip she spent some time working on my legs, neck, chest and shoulders, occasionally brushing Junior as she worked her way around. She dropped her top showing her high firm breasts and started HE. Plenty of roaming but all I could think about was what it would be like to have FS with her. Never did climax despite her efforts which included a little bit of Russian. Hell, she even threw a leg up on the table at one point letting me get some FIV and she got so close to me that I thought she was going to climb on top. I guess I cock blocked myself, LOL. I left her place very relaxed from a great massage but a little disappointed that I didn't finish the job. Took a quick run up the South Melbourne loop and saw Carrie walking North, made the swoop and found a spot, was very pleased to have her perform a wonderful flute recital for me. Slept like a baby all night.
    I'm sure going to be a regular as long as Kat keeps up the good work. I'm curious if she will open up to more possibilities with more visits. Time will tell.
    KL
    Any recent reviews of Kat? I am planning another business trip to the area and I would like to make a massage appointment with her. Last time I was there a couple months back she did not have any availability. Hopefully she is still sober. Thanks in advance for any info.

  15. #5268

    Serenity

    Stopped in for a little nap before the holiday and met Linda. She walked all over me, and with enough pressure to be compared to a deep tissue massage. Before my time was up, she ensured I left happy with some roaming allowed. Linda helped me clean up with a warm towel and gave me a water on my way out before telling me to ask for her next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape