Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18468

    Bummer

    Too true, better attitudes makes for better sex. Our options here are way too limited. Our desperation for talent has made us too vulnerable to over-priced services and limited talent. And begging for a better year.

    "I found the girls to be far more liberal and engaging then what we have at the moment. I also noticed the city had good options sprinkled all over".

    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I was going to stop by there this afternoon. Bayless giving crap service and Relax closing has put a kink in my routine.

    I just got back from Indianapolis and had several good AMP visits. All the people on their board complained about the providers and options up there. But I found the girls to be far more liberal and engaging then what we have at the moment. I also noticed the city had good options sprinkled all over, North, South, East and West. Was a good trip for me and I always like trying new spots.

    Hopefully the new year will bring in some good providers to our area!

    Any recommendations with medium to big boobs is always appreciated! Thanks and happy / safe holidays to everyone!

  2. #18467

    Sarah. Outcall

    314-300-9101.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263

    I had been communicating back and forth with her over the course of 6 months, and was finally fortunate enough to meet this gorgeous woman at my place for an HR long outcall.

    Pics are very representative, so much so that I believe that one or two of the pics in her profile are actually her. Fantastic MM's up top, incredible assets down bottom. The body rub was basic but.

    Firm pressure, some light teasing and good casual convo. There was some naughty talk and hands did roam. Finished happy Russian.

    She's been at this a while and knows what she's doing. At some point she was with an agency, but I'm unsure which one. I can't speak to extras. Because I always chalk the first meeting up to just getting familiar. All and all. I will be seeing her again and again and again.

    She does have a professional, and flexible schedule. Which often conflicted with mine. Glad I was able to meet her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211217-101948.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211217-101936.jpg‎  

  3. #18466

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing Spa at Manchester & Des Peres Rd has closed. Door was locked Monday afternoon. Sign said temporarily closed, will reopen with new name & management. It had been consistently very good, my go-to place for HE about 2-5 years ago.
    Dang, I was going to stop by there this afternoon. Bayless giving crap service and Relax closing has put a kink in my routine.

    I just got back from Indianapolis and had several good AMP visits. All the people on their board complained about the providers and options up there. But I found the girls to be far more liberal and engaging then what we have at the moment. I also noticed the city had good options sprinkled all over, North, South, East and West. Was a good trip for me and I always like trying new spots.

    Hopefully the new year will bring in some good providers to our area!

    Any recommendations with medium to big boobs is always appreciated! Thanks and happy / safe holidays to everyone!

  4. #18465
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing Spa at Manchester & Des Peres Rd has closed. Door was locked Monday afternoon. Sign said temporarily closed, will reopen with new name & management. It had been consistently very good, my go-to place for HE about 2-5 years ago.
    That's bad news. However, the last time they were closed, they returned just as strong, so I'm hopeful.

  5. #18464

    Eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I have no intel but had a question for the guys. Does anyone find those type of eyebrows attractive?
    They are not the best that's for sure but I'm willing to overlook them if the service is good.

  6. #18463
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Any info out there on Kym?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/260084
    I have no intel but had a question for the guys. Does anyone find those type of eyebrows attractive?

  7. #18462

    Kym

    Any info out there on Kym?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/260084

  8. #18461

    Relaxing at Manchester & Des Peres has closed

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeez  [View Original Post]
    Went to Relaxing Spa today in like Ballwin / Des Peres area today. Saw an older lady that was knitting when I walked in. Paid $40 for a half hour. Massage was actually very good. Only DIY on the flip, but still pretty fun for my first time. She assisted a little with the balls. I'd probably go back. Maybe more available next time. Probably going to try one of the East Side ones tomorrow.
    Relaxing Spa at Manchester & Des Peres Rd has closed. Door was locked Monday afternoon. Sign said temporarily closed, will reopen with new name & management. It had been consistently very good, my go-to place for HE about 2-5 years ago.

  9. #18460

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by EtDeadPool  [View Original Post]
    Cherry in the past was a middle aged AA woman who gave a nice massage HE, no extras, didn't take her top off at the time. I have not gone and seen this one but I'm fairly certain its the same lady.
    I set up an appointment with her yesterday afternoon and she ghosted the schedule? Reminded of me of Nichole from time to time.

  10. #18459

    Bayless

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuy66  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times and this holds true. Older one gives an ok massage and nothing more. Younger is sometimes diy and sometimes not. I got the perfect combination once and I'm still chasing that again. FYI, not even a big before tip will make the older one budge even if she implies. All in all, it's now better than when it first reopened.
    Was there a couple of weeks ago. Will not return. Not happy with massage!

  11. #18458

    Sun Li Massage

    Hi guys,

    Anyone tried Sun Li yet? Do they still have HE or DIY now? How about teasing? Is that good sensual teasing?

  12. #18457

    Jing spa

    Good service good attitude but hard to schedule.

  13. #18456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has been there forever. Reviews have not changed in forever either. New ads talk about Cherry. Is Cherry Nikki? If not what is Cherry like?
    Cherry in the past was a middle aged AA woman who gave a nice massage HE, no extras, didn't take her top off at the time. I have not gone and seen this one but I'm fairly certain its the same lady.

  14. #18455

    Truth

    I've been there a few times and this holds true. Older one gives an ok massage and nothing more. Younger is sometimes diy and sometimes not. I got the perfect combination once and I'm still chasing that again. FYI, not even a big before tip will make the older one budge even if she implies. All in all, it's now better than when it first reopened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerfide  [View Original Post]
    2 ladies there. Younger will do he. Older 50 ish lady no he.

  15. #18454

    Reina

    I saw her a few months back. It was just terrible. She said my anatomy was too difficult (I all don't know what that meant) and wanted me to do ALL the work. Mind you, I'm a typical average guy. I got out of there and never looked back. She is a mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Reina? She's the gal that advertising prostate play, etc. I say don't knock it if you haven't tried it!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...520/4174161261

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape