Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17478

    Asian Moon in Festus / Crystal City

    Has anyone had any experience here? If so, please elaborate. Looking for something local.

  2. #17477

    New girl Harley from PLM?

    Anyone have a chance to see Harley from Pro Lux yet? I've seen some of the girls in the past, but have yet to meet Lila or Brea, either. Harley seems to be brand new as of this week. I'll TOFFT if no one has a report yet. Thanks all!

  3. #17476

    Tie and Tease

    Hey gang, I am looking for something specific. I am looking for any ladies that own restraints / bondage items that they use to secure their clients to their table / workspaces. I find being held immobile and vulnerable heightens my experiences. Note the rest of the session would be within the boundary of a normal session with them, I am not looking for any other extensive domination elements (whipping, etc). More of a tie and tease. Two main things I would look for, 1) the lady sort of gets into it and seems enjoys it, and 2) a safe provider who I feel I'm not going to stabbed / robbed / etc. Any names come to mind? Thanks for any leads.

  4. #17475

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Relax in Chesterfield?

    Any good experiences? Any specific ladies to ask for?

    Thanks!
    If you are seeking a massage-okay. That's all.

  5. #17474

    Nothing here

    I have been to this place couple of times.

    And have always come back empty handed. There is only one elderly woman that works here that gives decent massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Relax in Chesterfield?

    Any good experiences? Any specific ladies to ask for?

    Thanks!
    .

  6. #17473
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHer  [View Original Post]
    She is very beautiful. How much? And what is a fair tip she will be happy with?
    Eden has a 200 half hour FS price; also 3 tiers for a full hour, 200 250 300, for he massage, mutual oral, and FS. I'm sure she'd take a tip beyond that, if you offered it, but not necessary: it's all in the base price.

  7. #17472

    Wut

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Alexa today. Pics are accurate, she was friendly. I was not impressed and would not repeat. She rubbed me for about 10 minutes then asked to flip. Nothing bare no daty. I was in and out in about 20 minutes.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210074
    Pics are accurate? They are pics of some instagram model in Dallas, Briana Bette.

  8. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    I could have written this too. I was once a big fan of this group, but it hasn't been the same for years now since Angel, Tammy, and Lilia spun off. Most of the current line up lacks the looks, enthusiasm, and sophistication of the ladies from the old days.

    Lizzie seems like a really great person, so nothing against her. But while my first few visits with her were great and we seemed to really connect, they eventually became strange and guarded. I'm always respectful and generous, so I was puzzled by this. I'm assuming she'd had some bad experience with someone and it soured her.
    Also a lot time when they change their rules or become guarded its because they might have a new boyfriend so they aren't as open as they once were. Even if the new BF is ok with her job she might choose to tone it down because of that. I've seen that happen.

  9. #17470

    Alexa

    Stopped by and saw Alexa today. Pics are accurate, she was friendly. I was not impressed and would not repeat. She rubbed me for about 10 minutes then asked to flip. Nothing bare no daty. I was in and out in about 20 minutes.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210074

  10. #17469

    Retired.

    Chatted a couple times with her recently and she's back to her old job. Says retired from this with no plans on returning. Damn shame!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seb618  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Chrissy from An Angels Touch lately? She is still on the website, but had responded to me a while ago that she is "retired".

    Seb.

  11. #17468

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend Eden who posts regularly on Rub Ratings. Google "St Louis rub ratings. " The consensus is that Eden is the gold standard here. She's easy to schedule with, very professional, and gives a very erotic massage. Megan is a other good one who also posts on the same site. Less erotic and more therapeutic. Both offer great upgrades.

    WR.
    She is very beautiful. How much? And what is a fair tip she will be happy with?

    Thanks!!

  12. #17467

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinSC31  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, should be visiting STL in a couple weeks. Been doing some digging on the board and noticed a lot of guys seem to rave over ProLux. Is that the best one to schedule with in STL? I'm looking to get a decent massage from a good looking woman. Doesn't even have to provide standard if she's good looking and can have a decent convo. Just like to get rubbed down by a good looking non-AMP woman. Any other suggestions other than ProLux? Also, what is ProLux verification like? Feel free to PM as well.
    I would recommend Eden who posts regularly on Rub Ratings. Google "St Louis rub ratings. " The consensus is that Eden is the gold standard here. She's easy to schedule with, very professional, and gives a very erotic massage. Megan is a other good one who also posts on the same site. Less erotic and more therapeutic. Both offer great upgrades.

    WR.

  13. #17466

    Relaxing Spa

    Went to Relaxing Spa today in like Ballwin / Des Peres area today. Saw an older lady that was knitting when I walked in. Paid $40 for a half hour. Massage was actually very good. Only DIY on the flip, but still pretty fun for my first time. She assisted a little with the balls. I'd probably go back. Maybe more available next time. Probably going to try one of the East Side ones tomorrow.

  14. #17465

    Chrissy

    Has anyone seen Chrissy from An Angels Touch lately? She is still on the website, but had responded to me a while ago that she is "retired".

    Seb.

  15. #17464

    Hotel or residence

    I would like to get other guys opinions on whether they prefer visiting the ladies at a private residence or hotel. For some reason I am very skid dish about the hotel scene. Maybe I watch too many cop shows. Just curious other guys thoughts but I will be more apt to go to a questionable neighbourhood to a house than a nicer area at a hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape