Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 18418
-
12-16-21 10:22 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 528Video
I used to hang with a young spinner that let me video. I have the gear and it's pretty hot to see yourself in action—much better than watching vids of other people. Sadly, she was such a pain to deal with and would always ask for more or try to borrow.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 09:16 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 618I've texted with her a number of times and we've been close to meeting but there's always an issue. Doesn't help that she's in MD and can't host. In any case, she's never mentioned anything about the porn biz (not to say she isn't involved) but I'd love to see her in action. Maybe that would convince me to get the room and make the drive to MD. Haha.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:55 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 528PHub
She on PHub or the like? Please PM if preferred!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 15:39 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 452Sensual siren
She is in the porn industry and that's why she gets tested every month.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 11:47 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 528Meet
Met up with her recently for an initial M&G. Complimented her and the I love slipped out. She didn't discuss specifics, but asked 5. Covered and mentioned she gets tested once a month. She's pretty hot looking and I'm into her body type. Just not sure I want to go with 5. And a room since she can't or won't host.
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 21:06 #7973Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.

Posts: 113She's fake. Lots of tells.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 16:38 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 1061I've a French girl that stayed for 5 days. I gave her 1 k. She was like a gf for a week. My fucking back was blown out afterwards.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 12:47 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 1061Oh on further examination. She's meh. I was looking at the body. I like skinny types.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 12:45 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 1061It's all relative. Hot for DC. Avg in NYC.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:35 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 618Odd that she puts "meet in Manhattan only" in her headline if she's willing to come to DC. Killer body but agree the face is only so so; reminds me of an Asian mobster or paid assassin in an action movie. Haha.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
That said, I wonder what the premium is for a girl to come down from NYC? I've about had it with the lackluster local talent that wants 800-2 k per meeting. That shit has to stop.
-
12-14-21 11:21 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 199Goregousmee
This was her response.
Hi papi, I'm looking for something but let's start off ppm until we know we are sure. I'd want 800, let me know if your free today or tonight and I'd love to come by😘128149;128149;.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-1daf9e470fff
Any takers? Ass looks pretty good.
-
12-14-21 11:15 #7967Senior Member

Posts: 199She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 10:35 #7966Banned Member

Posts: 97Non Pro
I'm assuming this is the chick you're meaning. I'm unable to use the link.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
See posts #5680 and #5878.
I text her periodically but she won't respond back to me. Shame cause she's a cool chick with a good head on her shoulders and has a great occupation.
Since I know she'll read this: Hey L, I mostly work from home now. You can come over, hang out and shoot the shit during the weekdays while my kids are at school, text me back yo. LOL.
-
12-14-21 10:22 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 199Freebie for the Holidays
Met this one recently. Pics are real and recent, new to the game. Personality 2, Face 6 (wouldn't be surprised if some would rate 7-8), Body 8.5. Tight body and round in the right places for someone that eats like a pig. Loves food so make sure to use it as part of the negotiation. May quote something crazy at first but ended up getting her at nearly nothing. Think she was trying to BF me up so will not be seeing her again. Happy holidays!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-a97b940a364d
-
12-14-21 10:04 #7964Banned Member

Posts: 97Winter
See post #6636.
Originally Posted by GenGuy
[View Original Post]
Saw her in June and Aug.













Reply With Quote




