Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 1197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7975

    Sensual siren

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her recently for an initial M&G. Complimented her and the I love slipped out. She didn't discuss specifics, but asked 5. Covered and mentioned she gets tested once a month. She's pretty hot looking and I'm into her body type. Just not sure I want to go with 5. And a room since she can't or won't host.
    She is in the porn industry and that's why she gets tested every month.

  2. #7974

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Fuck, I set something up with this girl next week. You guys got me scared shitless now.
    Met up with her recently for an initial M&G. Complimented her and the I love slipped out. She didn't discuss specifics, but asked 5. Covered and mentioned she gets tested once a month. She's pretty hot looking and I'm into her body type. Just not sure I want to go with 5. And a room since she can't or won't host.

  3. #7973
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    She's fake. Lots of tells.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]

  4. #7972
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Odd that she puts "meet in Manhattan only" in her headline if she's willing to come to DC. Killer body but agree the face is only so so; reminds me of an Asian mobster or paid assassin in an action movie. Haha.

    That said, I wonder what the premium is for a girl to come down from NYC? I've about had it with the lackluster local talent that wants 800-2 k per meeting. That shit has to stop.
    I've a French girl that stayed for 5 days. I gave her 1 k. She was like a gf for a week. My fucking back was blown out afterwards.

  5. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    Oh on further examination. She's meh. I was looking at the body. I like skinny types.

  6. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    It's all relative. Hot for DC. Avg in NYC.

  7. #7969
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    Odd that she puts "meet in Manhattan only" in her headline if she's willing to come to DC. Killer body but agree the face is only so so; reminds me of an Asian mobster or paid assassin in an action movie. Haha.

    That said, I wonder what the premium is for a girl to come down from NYC? I've about had it with the lackluster local talent that wants 800-2 k per meeting. That shit has to stop.

  8. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Goregousmee

    This was her response.

    Hi papi, I'm looking for something but let's start off ppm until we know we are sure. I'd want 800, let me know if your free today or tonight and I'd love to come by😘128149;128149;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-1daf9e470fff

    Any takers? Ass looks pretty good.

  9. #7967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She shared her private photos with me. Didn't think her face was that great. Said she'd consider traveling to DC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0d22d1cd-2e5e-4ae9-9844-e7adcd856dd5_2x.jpg‎   43350dd3-a484-48dc-9120-50eff9dfa220_2x.jpg‎   2c537cee-9add-4cdb-9935-545273edaa30_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #7966

    Non Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-c1eeab73dc93

    Got a bit of a pro / semi-pro vibe, asking $500, non-negotiable. A bit high for a girl in Dumfries, but hell she could be just selectively pricing. Anyone got more info?
    I'm assuming this is the chick you're meaning. I'm unable to use the link.

    See posts #5680 and #5878.

    I text her periodically but she won't respond back to me. Shame cause she's a cool chick with a good head on her shoulders and has a great occupation.

    Since I know she'll read this: Hey L, I mostly work from home now. You can come over, hang out and shoot the shit during the weekdays while my kids are at school, text me back yo. LOL.

  11. #7965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Freebie for the Holidays

    Met this one recently. Pics are real and recent, new to the game. Personality 2, Face 6 (wouldn't be surprised if some would rate 7-8), Body 8.5. Tight body and round in the right places for someone that eats like a pig. Loves food so make sure to use it as part of the negotiation. May quote something crazy at first but ended up getting her at nearly nothing. Think she was trying to BF me up so will not be seeing her again. Happy holidays!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-a97b940a364d

  12. #7964

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by GenGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-36d50b8e2a63

    About to pull the trigger on this one. Trying to set up a meet and greet tomorrow morning. Anyone ever partaken in this girl?
    See post #6636.

    Saw her in June and Aug.

  13. #7963
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    2 k for a 40 year old? That's seriously laughable.
    Her profile states 47, so even if one adds only 5 instead of 10 to these kind of profiles, you get 52-55 year old Not 40 .

  14. #7962
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-3f76582fc80d

    I know this is dc but I've been chatting with nycers since I managed to get 2 to visit me.

    This one is so hot!

    She wanted to meet asap all I said was Hot, I want you.

    Instead I've to get the ghetto shit hitting me up in Dc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-3f76582fc80d

  15. #7961

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape