Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 24823
-
12-18-21 20:00 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 50She still has an ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by MassGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 18:35 #17487Regular Member

Posts: 2Becki on North Side
Does anyone remember Becki who offered massage on the north side? She was in Noblesville / Westfield area and was an ATF for me. Anyone know if she'll ever be back in the Indy area?
-
12-18-21 13:47 #17486Regular Member

Posts: 6To check in provider
You guys are always helpful. To check if some one experienced below provider:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72026407#.
-
12-17-21 16:37 #17485Senior Member

Posts: 66Callie
Callie come back! She was great. Le sigh.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 14:02 #17484Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes Callie is a great choice not sure what happened to her.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 13:24 #17483Senior Member

Posts: 140Callie
I sure miss Callie.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-21 12:06 #17482Regular Member

Posts: 12Sasha
Is this the Sasha you're referring to?
Originally Posted by SafeMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...915db1f7d4a1e4
-
12-17-21 10:35 #17481Senior Member

Posts: 569Headed to Indy
Sunday-Tuesday.
Love to find FS / massage, GFE, "old guy"-friendly. Being a mature guy, I actually prefer middle-age women. Any recs?
-
12-17-21 09:23 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 49Great black woman with fire pussy
Try this one. Very hot and soooo sexy.
Originally Posted by WildMan1966
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71967351
-
12-17-21 09:07 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 98Peyton 2. 0
Well, she contacted me after a couple of days and apologized. I decided to give her another chance. Met her at the same hotel on west side.
Originally Posted by FunFreak
[View Original Post]
She is way different than her pic. No glasses / librarian look aside, that pic was few years and many pounds ago.
Clean room, good attitude overall though. $.
-
12-16-21 22:13 #17478Regular Member

Posts: 4Sanbrina
Hi all. Any tips on Sanbrina?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/71936424
-
12-16-21 14:54 #17477Senior Member

Posts: 42This chick is proof
That some guys will fuck anything.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 14:40 #17476Senior Member

Posts: 247Miss Lady Mulatto
Thanks for the review. Was going to give it a try but you saved me a benny.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 12:35 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 278Skip Miss Mulatto
https://callescort.org/765-359-8189
She called herself that in the listcrawler ad. Was promising initially due to good communication. Got there and she was actively smoking a cigarette. Didn't ask if I minded. Had an attitude that I hoped would improve- it didn't. I got naked and on the bed with the condom. She demanded I put it on and that she wouldn't touch anything without protection- apparently even with her hands. That was it for me. She's also bigger than pics indicate. She should definitely not be in this line of work.
-
12-15-21 21:22 #17474Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks!
Thanks! I believe I might dip a toe in those waters just once. .
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





