Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24317

    Kind of new

    Hi guys trying to see if I should pull the trigger on Lisa love / Thick Latina. Last review I see on her is over a year ago they mostly all seem to be positive but trying to engage more.

    Thoughts?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/077877263517

  2. #24316

    Anything on this girl?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/948289849418

    I know she's posted for a while, but never seen anything on her. She use to always talk about her kid, but her sentence never made sense. Any Intel would be appreciated.

  3. #24315

    Good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Was going to try meet with this one tomorrow. Any information on her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/333484958917
    I seen her about a year ago. She was good to go then. Look like her pics. She's a tiny pretty little thing. Complained about my size but took it like a champ.

  4. #24314

    Kandy

    Was going to try meet with this one tomorrow. Any information on her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/333484958917

  5. #24313

    Slim thick Redd

    Met up this one yesterday. She is the one in the pics but has slight baby damage. Qv. 80. Incall. Location are some apartments off dunn. Set up was easy, text and within 15 minutes was good to go. Only issue is the the location, somewhat sketchy. Went to the apartment, she answered and walked me to room. On the way to room I passed a plethora of different things, random dude chilling on the coach enjoying facebook, baby asleep in a playpen in living room and a woman in the kitchen cooking. All seemed non phased of my presence. Once in the room everything went off as usual. No BBBJ everything covered. CBJ, mish, doggy to finish. Only hiccup was no ac turned on, so was feeling like a 95 degrees. Overall attitude perfect and would repeat if the location is different.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/586802748698

  6. #24312

    Bro

    I'm not sure if you have good I sight or not but I went to meet her last week and she had big open sores on her legs. I never got to the inside of her hotel room because of that, smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I went and saw this chick.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/400814634532

    She's OK, but I'd say she was 32 when she took the picture 15 years ago. Meet her at a house up past the hotels on Hart rd. Smoky and the room and pussy could have been cleaner. Gave $.20 for a half, but wouldn't repeat unless she offered a 60 qv. Blow job was ok, no teeth, as I'm not sure if she has any.

  7. #24311

    Twix

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/191873488626

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/20755990

    Has anyone seen this one before? Doesn't look like a new one to me but I can't find any info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails twix.jpg‎  

  8. #24310

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddle  [View Original Post]
    Her name isn't in the ad but looks like Jenn to me! Looks a little thicker too.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/940252558361
    That's definitely butterfly Jen with a little weight. Still looks sexy. Always had a totally open menu.

  9. #24309

    Wetter the better. Sort of

    So I went and saw this chick.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/400814634532

    She's OK, but I'd say she was 32 when she took the picture 15 years ago. Meet her at a house up past the hotels on Hart rd. Smoky and the room and pussy could have been cleaner. Gave $.20 for a half, but wouldn't repeat unless she offered a 60 qv. Blow job was ok, no teeth, as I'm not sure if she has any.

  10. #24308

    Stay away

    Texted this provider.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/757173605221

    Coms were quick and she send a "verification" pic without asking for one. The problem is the pic she send to verify is NOT the pic posted in STG ad. When pointed that our, she got belligerent and rude. Not to mention that she is supposedly in Tampa "dancing" at the club tonight. Stay away from this fraud / scam.

  11. #24307

    Saw her last week

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a QV for $. Very nice location covered BJ played with forties and did the deed in mush. I was backed up so it didn't take more than 10 minutes. Good comma no bs.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2660590
    Same Heidi, bigger body. She sure has gained weight, but doesn't affect her personality or performance. She does charge substantially more and in my opinion is no longer worth it.

  12. #24306

    Heidi snow bunny

    I saw her for a QV for $. Very nice location covered BJ played with forties and did the deed in mush. I was backed up so it didn't take more than 10 minutes. Good comma no bs.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2660590

  13. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/624305890178

    Just look for the microphone neck tattoo
    Thanks. I scrolled back 10 pages yesterday and couldn't find it. She must have posted right after LOL.

  14. #24304

    She posts all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPun3225  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by "Baby". I saw one report that was positive other than she wore to much makeup. Anyone have any current contact for her? The number I have ending in 4285 is a "wrong number".

    I never saw her but was looking through old pics and now I want to.

    Can someone PM me contact info of your have it please.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/624305890178

    Just look for the microphone neck tattoo

  15. #24303
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with her as well, but I have not seen her because she refuses to send a verification pic. Well, she sent one but it was one where a big azz towel covered her body. So, it was hard to tell what her body looked like. I don't understand these girls not wanting to send a verification pic. I mean, they go outside wearing Daisy Dukes and other skimpy attire, but refuse to send a skimpy pic--I did not ask for a nude pic, just one showing her body better; like shorts and t-shirt or whatever.
    That's because she looks entirely different than that photo that was posted of her. The bills absolutely destroyed her upper body. She used to be really cute, but her body is a shell of what it once was.

    Everything else about her is accurate. She is ditzy and friendly, and I doubt you'll have problems with her, but just know the only thing perky on her is her personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape