Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,981 to 16,995 of 41287
-
12-13-21 19:06 #24307Senior Member

Posts: 452If you're into DT
Pay Katie Kisses a visit. You will not be sorry! Orlando has some great talent!
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 17:21 #24306Senior Member

Posts: 40I didn't know
These girls had their own chatting page like we do. Such a small world. The Crazy thing is that we can survive without them, well most of us, but they can't survive without us. Here's a little trick fellas. When you get that itch that you have to have something immediately cause jr says so, take care of yourself and release those endorphins. It'll make you think more clearly. Then if you still think it's worth the roses they ask for or if it's worth getting robbed or stabbed or shot, then go get it. If not, there's always tomorrow.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 17:10 #24305Senior Member

Posts: 40Been chatting with her
Her roses are 150/250/350. I searched "honey" and saw some reviews from powerhouse back from September. Not 100% sure it's the same girl tho as the links were no longer valid. NONE of these dumpster fires are worth that kind of cheddar tho. At least not my cheddar. I asked her for some verification pics and got these (hopefully it shows correctly).
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 16:50 #24304Senior Member

Posts: 653She looks so familiar I think she operates on the west side of town if that's her and she's a dancer.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 16:42 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
-
12-13-21 15:43 #24302Regular Member

Posts: 3Stay the hell away. Smells like sardines. I had to hold my breath because I couldn't breathe. Not even joking.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 14:49 #24301Senior Member

Posts: 456Try out the massage places there. Honestly some of the best I've had in the US, preCovid at least.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 14:01 #24300Senior Member

Posts: 477Baby?
I think she went by "Baby". I saw one report that was positive other than she wore to much makeup. Anyone have any current contact for her? The number I have ending in 4285 is a "wrong number".
I never saw her but was looking through old pics and now I want to.
Can someone PM me contact info of your have it please.
-
12-13-21 13:57 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 299Not the same Barbie
Compare the two:
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/499960300992.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/976877986506.
BB Barbie is shorter and no where close to having a rump like this new Barbie posting.
-
12-13-21 13:26 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 58Barbie
That is Barbie off Shidler lives with Ashliegh Tweeker type girl.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/976877986506
-
12-13-21 13:20 #24297Senior Member

Posts: 243What a wasteland
Jacksonville is. Done with the bad service, horrible attitudes and ghosting. Never been rip-offed or assaulted. Heading to Otown to check out the talent there, will report back.
-
12-13-21 12:53 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 919Barbie used to go by Barbie
Look for camper Barbie. She was very popular up on the Northside for a bit. I saw her off Collins back in February.
A more permanent ad for her is here https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-doll/25836043.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
She has apparently increased her qv ask from 60 to 150, so I won't be seeing her again.Last edited by DWaltonXXX; 12-13-21 at 13:09. Reason: add detail
-
12-13-21 12:34 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 242Her donation seems cheap for the current market. I had some issues setting up with her in the past.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 12:21 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Onicka Sims
This girl charges a lot of money for a car meet. I believe she wants like 150 for a qv. For a car date! I saw her in person years ago at Walmart and she was definitely hot. I can't say so now, but again, 150 for a qv is a no go, especially for a car meet!
Originally Posted by KoldReed
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 12:19 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Barbie
I have never seen her but I was in contact with her about a month or so ago. I can't remember if she sent a verification pic but what I do remember was that she acted like a money hungry witch. You can tell all she is concerned about is the money. I mean, I am not naïve, I know it's about the money, but damn, don't make it so obvious. She made me feel like it would be a rush job--at the time, she was asking for 160 for 15 minutes; approximately. She made several statements that made me feel this way. Another thing that stood out for me was that she was staying in one of the notels off MLK; those raggedy azz notels where many drugs addicts / hookers stay. So, take that for what it's worth. I don't care if a girl has a spinner body--if she has a bad attitude or gives off bad service vibes, I will pass all day and everyday!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




