Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24301

    I didn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Yea she clearly is coo-coo, but reading the messages, even after her attacks on you, you kept your cool and you were polite. Smart monger! I get negative replies all the time, and staying polite keeps temperatures down. Plus, she called herself what she is, a WG, that to me was an ultimate put-down.
    These girls had their own chatting page like we do. Such a small world. The Crazy thing is that we can survive without them, well most of us, but they can't survive without us. Here's a little trick fellas. When you get that itch that you have to have something immediately cause jr says so, take care of yourself and release those endorphins. It'll make you think more clearly. Then if you still think it's worth the roses they ask for or if it's worth getting robbed or stabbed or shot, then go get it. If not, there's always tomorrow.

  2. #24300

    Been chatting with her

    Her roses are 150/250/350. I searched "honey" and saw some reviews from powerhouse back from September. Not 100% sure it's the same girl tho as the links were no longer valid. NONE of these dumpster fires are worth that kind of cheddar tho. At least not my cheddar. I asked her for some verification pics and got these (hopefully it shows correctly).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3AF6E78F-875C-41A6-8FFE-8946B49D3176.jpg‎   C68BB307-DDF4-4534-832D-C1C878DAE9FC.jpg‎  

  3. #24299
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPun3225  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by "Baby". I saw one report that was positive other than she wore to much makeup. Anyone have any current contact for her? The number I have ending in 4285 is a "wrong number".

    I never saw her but was looking through old pics and now I want to.

    Can someone PM me contact info of your have it please.
    She looks so familiar I think she operates on the west side of town if that's her and she's a dancer.

  4. #24298

  5. #24297
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her as well. Anyone got any info?
    Stay the hell away. Smells like sardines. I had to hold my breath because I couldn't breathe. Not even joking.

  6. #24296
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Jacksonville is. Done with the bad service, horrible attitudes and ghosting. Never been rip-offed or assaulted. Heading to Otown to check out the talent there, will report back.
    Try out the massage places there. Honestly some of the best I've had in the US, preCovid at least.

  7. #24295

    Baby?

    I think she went by "Baby". I saw one report that was positive other than she wore to much makeup. Anyone have any current contact for her? The number I have ending in 4285 is a "wrong number".

    I never saw her but was looking through old pics and now I want to.

    Can someone PM me contact info of your have it please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 02CBF643-7119-458E-AD53-091950E0C40D.png‎  

  8. #24294

    Not the same Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Look for camper Barbie. She was very popular up on the Northside for a bit. I saw her off Collins back in February.

    A more permanent ad for her is here https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-doll/25836043.

    She has apparently increased her qv ask from 60 to 150, so I won't be seeing her again.
    Compare the two:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/499960300992.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/976877986506.

    BB Barbie is shorter and no where close to having a rump like this new Barbie posting.

  9. #24293

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know who this is or her contact info. One the other girls I did a date with was going to setup a double. But she isn't responding.
    That is Barbie off Shidler lives with Ashliegh Tweeker type girl.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/976877986506

  10. #24292

    What a wasteland

    Jacksonville is. Done with the bad service, horrible attitudes and ghosting. Never been rip-offed or assaulted. Heading to Otown to check out the talent there, will report back.

  11. #24291

    Barbie used to go by Barbie

    Look for camper Barbie. She was very popular up on the Northside for a bit. I saw her off Collins back in February.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Pics look familiar but I can't believe there isn't a ton of info to be found. Might be TGTBT.
    A more permanent ad for her is here https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-doll/25836043.

    She has apparently increased her qv ask from 60 to 150, so I won't be seeing her again.
    Last edited by DWaltonXXX; 12-13-21 at 13:09. Reason: add detail

  12. #24290
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    Visited Lacey the other day, contacted her right after she posted. I found out later why it is so hard to get an appointment from her nowadays.

    Her incall is at an apt near town center, I prefer apt than motels. Her incall apt was clean and smelled clean as well. Too many providers are using cheap air fresheners to cover up horrible body / fluid smell in their motel room. I was pleasantly surprised how clean her apt smelled. She has very little makeup which I really like. I hate seeing providers with stupid over the top cheap makeups. Her body is really nice, tits are big and firm. Her kitty is warm and snug. Overall very good visit, will def. Repeat. She is 6 month pregnant, her kitty is extra wet.
    Her donation seems cheap for the current market. I had some issues setting up with her in the past.

  13. #24289

    About Onicka Sims

    Quote Originally Posted by KoldReed  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Onicka Sims which I believe is a play on Nicki Minaj's name. Anyways I have never seen her posted this forum. My experience with her was A1 top tier cakes she got and she loved what she was doing. She likes to be naughty but is sensible. She had a spray and new I have a family at home so she tried to get it on me. I have already repeated and the 2nd was better than the first. She is definitely worth it. Check her out https://callescort.org/904-661-9040.
    This girl charges a lot of money for a car meet. I believe she wants like 150 for a qv. For a car date! I saw her in person years ago at Walmart and she was definitely hot. I can't say so now, but again, 150 for a qv is a no go, especially for a car meet!

  14. #24288

    About Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Pics look familiar but I can't believe there isn't a ton of info to be found. Might be TGTBT.
    I have never seen her but I was in contact with her about a month or so ago. I can't remember if she sent a verification pic but what I do remember was that she acted like a money hungry witch. You can tell all she is concerned about is the money. I mean, I am not naïve, I know it's about the money, but damn, don't make it so obvious. She made me feel like it would be a rush job--at the time, she was asking for 160 for 15 minutes; approximately. She made several statements that made me feel this way. Another thing that stood out for me was that she was staying in one of the notels off MLK; those raggedy azz notels where many drugs addicts / hookers stay. So, take that for what it's worth. I don't care if a girl has a spinner body--if she has a bad attitude or gives off bad service vibes, I will pass all day and everyday!

  15. #24287

    About Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lauren recently in the southside area. She is a cute nice girl that is quite petite. Comms were nice coherent and responsive. Coins are a bit higher I normally prefer, starting at $. But compared to the current market it appears to be value for money. She does talk quite a bit which could be annoying during a singing session but otherwise not that big an issue imo. She is a bit ditzy. Overall the dream was quite pleasant from start to finish I tried. This one is a certain repeat. No drama no issues no db no stress. Long may it continue.
    I've been in contact with her as well, but I have not seen her because she refuses to send a verification pic. Well, she sent one but it was one where a big azz towel covered her body. So, it was hard to tell what her body looked like. I don't understand these girls not wanting to send a verification pic. I mean, they go outside wearing Daisy Dukes and other skimpy attire, but refuse to send a skimpy pic--I did not ask for a nude pic, just one showing her body better; like shorts and t-shirt or whatever.

    That should not be that difficult. These girls want our money but refuse to verify--what else is new, right!? Can one of you guys confirm her body type? I know someone mentioned she was petite, but is that sickly or spinner petite. How would you rate her body--1 out of 10? I suppose so many have played with her, she might think I am playing as well, but it's not like she posted an ad with several pics showing her assets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape