Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4341

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Here is her profile link: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2ae6322fd7a0f4.

    Anyone know what her allowance amount is per meet?

    What is she open to and not open to when together?

    Rather not waste the credits to message her if she is platonic or GPS or anything other than mutually beneficial with her arrangements.
    I wouldn't have posted about her if she was platonic. She likes "300". She's not a clock watcher. Awesome body good blow job tight pussy. Laid-back sweet personality.

  2. #4340

    VanessaTeal

    Here is her profile link: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2ae6322fd7a0f4.

    Anyone know what her allowance amount is per meet?

    What is she open to and not open to when together?

    Rather not waste the credits to message her if she is platonic or GPS or anything other than mutually beneficial with her arrangements.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If you guys get the opportunity, this chick is good and in my opinion way hotter in person than her pictures. And I've asked she don't want me to share her contact info because she wants to be able to see pictures and know a little about somebody before she talks to them.

  3. #4339

    DoeEyedDoll

    This is old, but I thought I'd share anyway. She talks a big game but always has an excuse when the time to meet comes up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-0c0d70260d19
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211201-212003_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211201-212026_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211201-212010_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20211201-212019_Seeking.jpg‎  

  4. #4338

    Vanessa Teal on secret benefits

    If you guys get the opportunity, this chick is good and in my opinion way hotter in person than her pictures. And I've asked she don't want me to share her contact info because she wants to be able to see pictures and know a little about somebody before she talks to them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85926BFD-60E0-4F2D-ADB0-758EE791545D.jpg‎  

  5. #4337

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    Intel? Texting with her she seems really in and out. And can't seem to make progression texts back and nice convo. But not able to move forward.

    Any intel? Anyone make it further with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578
    Quoted me 1000 ppm. Answers back were short and not sweet.

  6. #4336

    Your Angel

    Intel? Texting with her she seems really in and out. And can't seem to make progression texts back and nice convo. But not able to move forward.

    Any intel? Anyone make it further with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578

  7. #4335

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a snake between her boobs. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.
    I'm going to adopt those rules!

    On another note, I thought I found the one SB that I could be exclusive with (which I prefer) but she turned out to be like the rest. I'm sure there's several more rules to live by that come from that scenario.

  8. #4334

    Real I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Wants money to hang out, claims to have had intimate arrangements in the past but I suspect different so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e

    Maybe someone will have difficulty luck and prove me wrong.
    I believe she's actually real and serious. GPS though and flakey if I recall, I didn't go through because I could find better for cheaper. It's been a while and I no longer have her number but I think she's legit.

  9. #4333

    Rules to live by

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Wants money to hang out, claims to have had intimate arrangements in the past but I suspect different so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e

    Maybe someone will have difficulty luck and prove me wrong.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a snake between her boobs. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

  10. #4332

    Sugaralja0

    Wants money to hang out, claims to have had intimate arrangements in the past but I suspect different so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e

    Maybe someone will have difficulty luck and prove me wrong.

  11. #4331

    Jazzygirl200

    This is he 4th profile in one year. Every time she finds a new daddy, she closed her profile down and reopen back up when she needs another one. I've met and banged her a handful of time and another senior on here had also. Anything goes, very bitchy but nice body, BBFS, CIM, MSOG. $$. 5 a meet and you'll have to host. Take it for what it's worth, worth a few bang and drive to FW. Don't message me for her number, reach out to her directly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-8f61e4652a1f

  12. #4330
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #4329

    Lilbabyspice13

    GPS Sugar Baby. Wants 500+ per meet. Switch BDSM. Pics on SB are real. She was on Seeking a half dozen months ago. Dont recall her Seeking name. Someone else may know. Never met due to GPS attitude.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2b460c3e04eb3f

  14. #4328
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #4327

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I think people forget too that these girls fancy themselves as sugar babies, not escorts or prostitutes. I know it's a thin line and at the end of the day you're paying for pussy, but most of them aren't pro and are looking for some kind of connection to go alongside the money. Some girls are pro / village bicycles but at the end of the day it's a lot of girls first foray into sex work and they're not sure what to expect, and it's scary getting bombarded by guys trying to hit it raw like you said. And I guarantee you some who messaged her probably weren't all that respectful about it.
    Your comments are highly idealistic and not realistic.

    The girl bangs for money, that's been established. She probably has a full book now and doesn't want the exposure. Probably banging 1 or 2 guys a day for 250 $ a pop. Easy 2 k $ a week. Good for her. When her pussy gets too loose, she will open her ass up for rent. Natural progression.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape