Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 6996
-
12-14-21 18:28 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 808Vanessa
I wouldn't have posted about her if she was platonic. She likes "300". She's not a clock watcher. Awesome body good blow job tight pussy. Laid-back sweet personality.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 16:19 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 2247VanessaTeal
Here is her profile link: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2ae6322fd7a0f4.
Anyone know what her allowance amount is per meet?
What is she open to and not open to when together?
Rather not waste the credits to message her if she is platonic or GPS or anything other than mutually beneficial with her arrangements.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 14:52 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 578DoeEyedDoll
This is old, but I thought I'd share anyway. She talks a big game but always has an excuse when the time to meet comes up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-0c0d70260d19
-
12-14-21 11:29 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 808Vanessa Teal on secret benefits
If you guys get the opportunity, this chick is good and in my opinion way hotter in person than her pictures. And I've asked she don't want me to share her contact info because she wants to be able to see pictures and know a little about somebody before she talks to them.
-
12-14-21 04:30 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 127Angel
Quoted me 1000 ppm. Answers back were short and not sweet.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 14:45 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 81Your Angel
Intel? Texting with her she seems really in and out. And can't seem to make progression texts back and nice convo. But not able to move forward.
Any intel? Anyone make it further with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-9ed9e4ab8578
-
12-12-21 13:52 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 578Lol
I'm going to adopt those rules!
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
On another note, I thought I found the one SB that I could be exclusive with (which I prefer) but she turned out to be like the rest. I'm sure there's several more rules to live by that come from that scenario.
-
12-12-21 13:27 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 478Real I think
I believe she's actually real and serious. GPS though and flakey if I recall, I didn't go through because I could find better for cheaper. It's been a while and I no longer have her number but I think she's legit.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:50 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 187Rules to live by
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a snake between her boobs. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:38 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 578Sugaralja0
Wants money to hang out, claims to have had intimate arrangements in the past but I suspect different so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-48847ae7977e
Maybe someone will have difficulty luck and prove me wrong.
-
12-10-21 21:21 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 210Jazzygirl200
This is he 4th profile in one year. Every time she finds a new daddy, she closed her profile down and reopen back up when she needs another one. I've met and banged her a handful of time and another senior on here had also. Anything goes, very bitchy but nice body, BBFS, CIM, MSOG. $$. 5 a meet and you'll have to host. Take it for what it's worth, worth a few bang and drive to FW. Don't message me for her number, reach out to her directly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-8f61e4652a1f
-
12-09-21 18:44 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 210[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-09-21 15:11 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 2247Lilbabyspice13
GPS Sugar Baby. Wants 500+ per meet. Switch BDSM. Pics on SB are real. She was on Seeking a half dozen months ago. Dont recall her Seeking name. Someone else may know. Never met due to GPS attitude.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2b460c3e04eb3f
-
12-09-21 14:21 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 601[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-09-21 12:06 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 127Really?
Your comments are highly idealistic and not realistic.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
The girl bangs for money, that's been established. She probably has a full book now and doesn't want the exposure. Probably banging 1 or 2 guys a day for 250 $ a pop. Easy 2 k $ a week. Good for her. When her pussy gets too loose, she will open her ass up for rent. Natural progression.











Reply With Quote






