Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4326

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I think people forget too that these girls fancy themselves as sugar babies, not escorts or prostitutes. I know it's a thin line and at the end of the day you're paying for pussy, but most of them aren't pro and are looking for some kind of connection to go alongside the money. Some girls are pro / village bicycles but at the end of the day it's a lot of girls first foray into sex work and they're not sure what to expect, and it's scary getting bombarded by guys trying to hit it raw like you said. And I guarantee you some who messaged her probably weren't all that respectful about it.
    I couldn't agree more!

  2. #4325
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She probably got freaked out by every low dollar scumbag on here that wanted to bang her raw. As someone else posted, the amount of people who read this forum without ever posting is insane. I can't imagine how overwhelmed she was, but I understand why she left.
    I think people forget too that these girls fancy themselves as sugar babies, not escorts or prostitutes. I know it's a thin line and at the end of the day you're paying for pussy, but most of them aren't pro and are looking for some kind of connection to go alongside the money. Some girls are pro / village bicycles but at the end of the day it's a lot of girls first foray into sex work and they're not sure what to expect, and it's scary getting bombarded by guys trying to hit it raw like you said. And I guarantee you some who messaged her probably weren't all that respectful about it.

  3. #4324

    I can guess why

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's gone already.
    She probably got freaked out by every low dollar scumbag on here that wanted to bang her raw. As someone else posted, the amount of people who read this forum without ever posting is insane. I can't imagine how overwhelmed she was, but I understand why she left.

  4. #4323

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    I said 250 to 300 each time. Again, her first day. She probably realized that is standard. I deleted her number because I would offer more. Maybe I should have kept it longer LOL.
    It looks like she's gone already.

  5. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    What was the amount you offered?
    I said 250 to 300 each time. Again, her first day. She probably realized that is standard. I deleted her number because I would offer more. Maybe I should have kept it longer LOL.

  6. #4321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    I used a close to me pic as my main one and have my real ones in my private pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I did, but I am single unattached and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about me.

  7. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    What was the amount you offered?
    I said 250 to 300 each time. Again, her first day. She probably realized that is standard. I deleted her number because I would offer more. Maybe I should have kept it longer LOL.

  8. #4319

    I did,

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys attach pictures to you SA account?
    I did, but I am single unattached and don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about me.

  9. #4318

    Pictures

    Do you guys attach pictures to you SA account?

  10. #4317

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged numbers on her first day and texted each other. I threw out a respectable number. She said that sounded low for sex. Sounds like she is more realistic.
    What was the amount you offered?

  11. #4316

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Popular stated 250 in another section.
    Good to know! Just read it. That's a workable number.

  12. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    What is more realistic?
    Mr. Popular stated 250 in another section.

  13. #4314

    Surprised Player

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    We exchanged numbers on her first day and texted each other. I threw out a respectable number. She said that sounded low for sex. Sounds like she is more realistic.
    What is more realistic?

  14. #4313

    Seems real

    https://members.seeking.com/member/41c93861-4a8f-459f-b266-a1cfba2841b1


    There is a review on here today in higher end escorts thread.

  15. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow  [View Original Post]
    LOL another one for intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-a1cfba2841b1

    Curious if anyone has gotten beyond messaging.
    We exchanged numbers on her first day and texted each other. I threw out a respectable number. She said that sounded low for sex. Sounds like she is more realistic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape