Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 7898
-
12-11-21 10:57 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 631BrightHottie
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6
I meetup with her twice last year, but drop her. She about 10-15 lbs heaver then her pic. She normally in and out the hotel in 1 hr. Felt too professional for me to keep her. Now for the crazy part she sets up a new profile every week or 2. I made a mistake of hitting on her multiple times because she doesn't show her face. She real damage was 400, BBJ, and cfs. She a big time coffee lover.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 10:48 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 170I don't disagree
I put the "state / state" locations up there with the lotto played on chatting with the platonic tags / narratives. But on occasion I roll the dice, hoping for a lucky outcome that seldom / never happens. It costs the same amount of time as playing a scratch-off ticket to exchange a note to find out. To your point, the avg. 0% success rate should be the expectation.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 23:18 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 27Dana new profile
To be clear this isn't the one happy one posted about right? The one I saw D was younger like 30's good gal yallnsaid 40's.
-
12-10-21 20:31 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 586Alternatively
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
Either of you could have noticed the "Maryland, Maryland" location and realized that screams 'fake'.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 17:31 #6319Senior Member

Posts: 226Goldilocks
Wrote me first. Wants 500 for the M&G at an expensive DC restaurant. No actual fun included. Then wants another 800 for fun. That's a no. Especially since you have RBF. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-87fd5d4ad364
Also, I am positive I have seen her somewhere else before. May be an escort. Not sure.
On to the next!
Norm!
-
12-10-21 17:24 #6318Senior Member

Posts: 170Similar experience
She favorited me. I sent her a short note thanking her and asked some obligatory but vanilla question, she read it, and never responded. I actually was intrigued by her profile. Hopefully someone has better luck.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 15:36 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 226Bright Hottie
Total time waster. Email back and forth a bit on the site. Wants to meet. Says she is free every day. Unsolicited sends her number. I text right away. Don't hear back. Wait a few days. Message on site. Says she didn't get my text. Text again. No answer. On site says she didn't get it. I try to confirm number. She says she doesn't like to text. WTF? Why send me your number. Asks for pics. I offer multiple ways I can send a pic. No, she wants it onsite. Clearly has no intention of meeting or doing anything off site. Avoid. Blocker her, but copied her profile link before i did.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6
Norm!
-
12-10-21 11:03 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 226Most don't want to meet
So I am in active communications with over 10 sbs. Had one meet and greet. Her availability is limited, but we will meet up for fun soon, so she says.
One fairly unattractive one wants to meet. Haven't gotten to discuss funds. If she is on the low end, I may do it just to get rid of some of this tension. LOL.
Several are saying after the holidays. I get it. Two are catfishing. I am playing along, just to see where it goes. I will post a full report on those in a separate post.
I have ruled out a bunch who want 500 or more (even for a straight to the FC) on general principle. One is super hot, but I can get a Brazilian escort who is a known quantity for 400. (Saw ads by a couple of Brazilian ladies with excellent reviews who have a 250 half hour rate. Tempting, but off topic here.) One of these ladies was actually on Seeking. Her profile is gone now, not sure if she got caught, or deactivated her profile when she left town.
There are a few who say they want to meet. One keep pushing it off. One I blew off for a M&G with someone else, and who is now not returning my texts.
Finally I have a couple who want to sext. I find it odd, because I am convinced they are real ladies. I just don't get why they only want to sext. You don't get onto seeking for that. I wold expect they could find that anywhere.
I will update with more info as these situations unfold.
Norm!
-
12-10-21 01:41 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 468Dana got a new profile?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-ffef30c0ccb5
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Looks awfully like the pics of the woman I met and reviewed a few months back. Looks nothing like that in person.
-
12-09-21 13:31 #6314Senior Member

Posts: 182This is Dana!
This is Dana. She's a scammer. Just wants you to give her money for doing nothing. She's in her late 40's or early 50's and is overweight.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 10:27 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 212I don't think she's serious
Went on a meet and greet with her earlier this year. Talks like she'll get down but then ghosts when it's time to make the plans. Multiple reports have been made about her under her other profile names with the same behavior. I don't think anyone on this forum has actually gotten her BCD.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 21:36 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 525Diva
She has been around. From New York, has 2 kids, may be substantially (40-50 lbs.) heavier than she appears. She also wants babysitting and Uber covered just to meet. I recommend hard pass.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 21:32 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 525Documentation
Sounds like a freaking mortgage application!
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 19:05 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 77Arabian
I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was a regular. Slightly chubby and cute in her own way. She was doing bbcip around the dmv and would make her rounds then went steady or married. Never any health issues but got the occasional need a car battery or flat tire issue.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 15:34 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 441Smart Girl
Do you need me to make a pay stub for you?? How much do you want to make??
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





