Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 732 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    To those of us who really are into the SA experience, Montreal is apples vs. Oranges. The goal for me is to sleep with a college student / grad student / young professional, not a pro sex worker. The experiences are just very different.

    It's not to say that the sex experience with a pro might not be better in some ways. It'll be different. It all depends on what your "thing" is.
    Yes agreed but the girls I have had the pleasure of seeing in Montreal were mostly college girls. I never had what I would consider a "pro" but it was also before SA came along. The selection was so wide that you could pick and chose from the different agencies and MERB was a great resource for finding the real givers. Granted they were never on a repetitive schedule with me but that was because I wasn't there on a schedule just when I was able to plan a work trip. I did hit it off with one young girl and she decided to stay the night and she ended up with me the whole time I was up there.

    I just don't understand the need to drop huge coin to get laid when there are plenty of options without killing the bank account. I have plenty of disposable income and still refuse to drop the large amounts but that's just me.

  2. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I never understood why anyone would dump that much into trying to get laid when you really don't need to. Each to their own but Montreal is a relatively short drive and if you have kind of coin for one visit you would be "worn the fuck out" in that beautiful city.
    To those of us who really are into the SA experience, Montreal is apples vs. Oranges. The goal for me is to sleep with a college student / grad student / young professional, not a pro sex worker. The experiences are just very different.

    It's not to say that the sex experience with a pro might not be better in some ways. It'll be different. It all depends on what your "thing" is.

  3. #5879

    Bekky, middle one

    There are a few posts on Board about the middle one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyPrince  [View Original Post]
    Boston Escort
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    This chick snaps me everyday to meet its annoying, my buddy actually met her and says she's bigger than the pictures but still cute, gave her 300. I passed, I can't stand stand woman who hound me to meet on there terms, besides I don't get the non pro vibe wit her, she literally will drive anywhere to fuck and make money. To proish for me.

  4. #5878
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    2nd one tries to sell pics and videos. Kind of scammy. But claims she will do anything for cheap. Gave up due to her annoyingness.
    Agree, 2nd one bekky is super annoying, I finally was able to get rid of her.

  5. #5877

    Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyPrince  [View Original Post]
    2nd one tries to sell pics and videos. Kind of scammy. But claims she will do anything for cheap. Gave up due to her annoyingness.

  6. #5876

    Info about these profiles


  7. #5875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Here's one of the latest 1 K per meet girls. Alice_D.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-ffff46f1208f

    Hot but I can't see myself spending that much ever unless it's like Riley Reid, Elsa Jean, or a hot porn star.
    1 k?! Butterface.

  8. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on this. I've been thinking about this ever since one person spend $1000 on a non-pro. I can't phantom of the idea spending that much money. If you got the money to spend, more power to the person.
    I've spent 1 K on a pro Keisha many years ago and it was the worst experience ever. She was nice, professional and accommodating. But, the experience was less than that of a non-pro, her pussy was so loose from all those years in the industry that it felt like me putting my dick in a Gatorade bottle. I couldn't feel anything at all. Her BBBJ was less than enthusiastic and I ended up jerking it myself. That was the only and last time I spent that much and on a porn star. Others may have better experience. But, never again.

  9. #5873

    Sample 1 K Girl

    Here's one of the latest 1 K per meet girls. Alice_D.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-ffff46f1208f

    Hot but I can't see myself spending that much ever unless it's like Riley Reid, Elsa Jean, or a hot porn star.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACE92E66-6A2F-4280-ABAB-F1E8723D227A.jpg‎  

  10. #5872

    Latest SA Results

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    After about a month on the site, I met with 3 in person for a quick coffee / drink, went with one of them for an intimate meet. Got another 3-4 lined up for intro meets, all in their 20's, Asian / white / latina. It's just like real life, different girls require different approaches, some you need to woo / put in more leg work, others you can get their numbers pretty quickly to move things off the site. And like fantasy football this year, it's probably 80% luck, 20% game / skill. For reference I've never done any online dating at all, and I'm probably on the younger end of the SD spectrum. 3 things that have helped based on my experience:

    1. If I initiate with a girl I'm interested in, I'll drop a line and then share my private photos with her, think this helps to get them on the hook / realize you're serious.

    2. Try and sort by newest and go after the ones that just made their profile, maybe you'll get lucky.

    3. I've been expanding into NH a little bit, as meeting halfway is only a 30 min drive really. There are some diamonds in the rough there.

    Always remember that although money is involved, it's evolutionary biology that women are always choosy. Just like real life at the club, you got to pick your targets well. Good luck to all.
    Some great strategy points. If you want immediate responses search by who's online and sort by recently active. Come up with a reasonable message not like "hey" or "how are you. " More like "I saw you were online and I can't believe you're still available. You're very beautiful and I liked reading your profile. I'm (insert name here) and what I'm really looking for is XYZ. I plan to spoil you with ABC. How does that sound?

    In terms of XYZ don't say sex obviously but use something like tenderness, warmth, something safe but generic and definitely out of the friend zone.

    And I cannot overemphasize this. Don't just zero in in one chick. Find 10-20 you might want to F. Then if they don't get back to you in 24-48 hours follow up with a "hey I'm getting a lot of others who want to meet but I was really hoping for you, let me know soon if you're interested". Then if they still don't respond block or archive them. And refill the pool with more.

    I get blocked just as often as I get responses. And lately I've been getting almost too much interest probably due to the holidays and these chicks need for some cash. Not saying I've had the greatest luck once we have met but I've gotten laid a few times in the past weeks for 350-400.500 is my latest high amount reserved for guaranteed sex with hotties. I know it's a lot but I usually only go that high 2-3 times per month.

    Still seeing several $1000 ones which I never would pay that much for. Which is nuts.

    Good luck fellas this is the best time of year for this.

  11. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I never understood why anyone would dump that much into trying to get laid when you really don't need to. Each to their own but Montreal is a relatively short drive and if you have kind of coin for one visit you would be "worn the fuck out" in that beautiful city.
    I'm with you on this. I've been thinking about this ever since one person spend $1000 on a non-pro. I can't phantom of the idea spending that much money. If you got the money to spend, more power to the person.

  12. #5870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    750 huh? I'm obviously doing something wrong with my life. LOL. Don't know where you boys find the money for this hobby. I can deal with a few hundred here and there. But, not that.
    I never understood why anyone would dump that much into trying to get laid when you really don't need to. Each to their own but Montreal is a relatively short drive and if you have kind of coin for one visit you would be "worn the fuck out" in that beautiful city.

  13. #5869

    Bf

    Quote Originally Posted by Everywhere3000  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-b546fcc2a1ec

    Had a tough time scheduling because it seems they are only available a couple times a month. She is smoking hot with a killer body (East Indian I would guess). I had a recent STI test and went bb for 750 (covered is 500). She gives great oral and dfk. Her bf was cool. A big guy (Black) and I didn't mind him watching. He encouraged her to go all out. I filled her and watched her bf eat the creampie and enjoy sloppy seconds. If you don't mind the bf watching, totally worth it.
    That seemed awesome till you got to the bf part.

  14. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by Everywhere3000  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-b546fcc2a1ec

    Had a tough time scheduling because it seems they are only available a couple times a month. She is smoking hot with a killer body (East Indian I would guess). I had a recent STI test and went bb for 750 (covered is 500). She gives great oral and dfk. Her bf was cool. A big guy (Black) and I didn't mind him watching. He encouraged her to go all out. I filled her and watched her bf eat the creampie and enjoy sloppy seconds. If you don't mind the bf watching, totally worth it.
    750 huh? I'm obviously doing something wrong with my life. LOL. Don't know where you boys find the money for this hobby. I can deal with a few hundred here and there. But, not that.

  15. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, I had a good rapport by text with an SA poster. After awhile I became certain that it was a guy on the other end. Needless to say, we did not meet.
    It's very common. If they can squeeze money from one person, it's a score. Trust your feeling on these ads. Don't let the dick do the talking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape