Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 529 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5297

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sefu75  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a picture of her, however her face is obscured by those huge sunglasses. She looks very familiar to me, just trying to confirm by those who have visited her. Does she have these amazing bright blue eyes? And does she throw off this hippie / new age vibe? If so, then yes she is someone I need to see again!
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, if it's the Kathleen I'm thinking of, she was the one who was drinking most of the time and passed out often. The one you may be thinking of as far as the hippie / new age vibe, just might be Wendy. Both blondes with big breasts. But like I said, someone correct me if I'm thinking wrong here.

  2. #5296

    Quick Question Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...409532491.html

    I recently had the pleasure of spending some time with Kathleen. Her comms wee spot on and we were able to set up a meeting efficiently. The location is about the nicest you will find anywhere, and she was on time for the appointment. She is pretty, and has damn near a perfect body IMHO, very fit, with beautiful breasts and a great backside to match. She actually did go to massage school and it shows. I started face down and enjoyed the sensual touch along with some long gliding strokes with lots of body contact. After the flip, she gave me a couple of pillows under my head so I could enjoy the spectacular view of her body, as she continued to work the magic. In the end, I left happy and relaxed, and looking forward to a next visit. Hopefully, her past issues have been reconciled with, and from what I see, she is the picture of health.
    Someone posted a picture of her, however her face is obscured by those huge sunglasses. She looks very familiar to me, just trying to confirm by those who have visited her. Does she have these amazing bright blue eyes? And does she throw off this hippie / new age vibe? If so, then yes she is someone I need to see again!

  3. #5295

    Liberty'O Love

    Quote Originally Posted by AirSpencer24  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I've been in the hobby for a bit and usually see providers directly at Incall or cardate. Recently, I was able to head to MM off 192 and had a great time. I'm looking at the forums and lately MM seems to be getting reviews from mongers. But MM is a bit out of the way. Any recommendation in North Cocoa, Titusville? Definitely looking for best bbjcim I can get.

    Looking to hear what why'all think.
    Without a doubt the best at massage, Nuru and BBBJ in the area, hands down! Besides, she has an awesome body and safe and clean in call. Not sure? Go back and read reviews by myself and others and you'll see what I mean. In fact, trying to figure out what category to put her in for "Best of Brevard" 2021!

  4. #5294

    Looking for Recommendation North Brevard

    Hello fellow mongers. I've been in the hobby for a bit and usually see providers directly at Incall or cardate. Recently, I was able to head to MM off 192 and had a great time. I'm looking at the forums and lately MM seems to be getting reviews from mongers. But MM is a bit out of the way. Any recommendation in North Cocoa, Titusville? Definitely looking for best bbjcim I can get.

    Looking to hear what why'all think.

  5. #5293

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    I have gone a couple of times. Each time I've felt I've paid a bit to much (20-30 bucks more). Drew Kory. Taller brunette thick with nice top and big bottom. (I think it was paige but can't be certain) Ok massage where she disrobed before and did a little boob to body rub. Some CBJ with good eye contact and was pretty good) into mish. Some doggyy with a nice view. Then a finish on her tits as the cover kept me from popping earlier. I tend to enjoy BBW ot at least thicker. Went for the hour but it was prob only 40 min and talked her down on her suggested rate. SO should have only done 45 min room fee to save. Some money (10 bucks difference). I think I've seen 1 thin girl but every one else has been thick. Was also a thicc woman outside in a blue dress with very nice chest, didn't catch name. No GFE, no table shower (there is a stand up do it yourself shower), no BBBJ so doesn't compare to AMPs in O-town but I didn't want to drive that far and have had some recent visits to Kind and Milk that left me regretting the drive.
    If you want to visit another time, I recommend Rachel or Brittany (if she is still working). You will likely have an improved experience. Having said that, it's still not Orlando.

  6. #5292

    Listening to Big head

    Well I went to meet with Taylor and it took a while as she was telling me her location is Rockledge. I had to ask a few times about needing atleast something near by before I can say when I would be there. Finally got the address in Rockledge. Quiet neighborhood, I am about to pull up when I notice a car pull in the drive way and I keep going. She is sitting on the porch and I can tell she is a bigger girl, can not say that is the girl in the pics. She calls me and says it is her roommate and she was waiting to discuss it with me. Not sure what there is to discuss, so I felt weried out and left. Went to Jade massage on the and Courtenay Pkwy across from Home Depot. Amanda is the only girl working and is an Asian women, spinner body. Decent looking and appears young. I asked for a HHR and it was 50. Said soft massage and she just grazes the back and seeming to make incidental contact with the boys. After a few minutes, she says turn over. Then asked what I wanted by pointing which just seemed odd. Then asked how much I would tip. Again, felt werid to me, rushed and to the point which to some might be a good thing but not what I am used to outside of Orlando. Also wanted money up front. So I said next time. My big head might have been wrong today, but I guess save the money for another adventure. The other odd thing was she said she was the only one who works there, and asked about have I been there before and they have only been opened 10 days.

    Taylor.

    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...418740523.html

  7. #5291
    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is taking care of a family member following surgery so isn't currently seeing anyone.
    I've texted her from the number in her CL ad. Haven't been able to set anything up yet. Ask her her age and to send me a current body pic. She replied with a link to her OF page. Might sit back and wait for someone to TOFTT and post their experience.

  8. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcloudl  [View Original Post]
    After reading everyone's reports in the local area and doing a little bit of recon. I decided to take the drive to MM near Orlando. Walk in hand 200 through the window and off we go. She was a 20 something year old Asian girl super skinny if you're into that. GFE was weird to me, I never experienced anything like that. Not really my thing. Would've gotten a BBBJ but denied it because I'm scared to catch anything. The girl was super sweet and willing to do anything I wanted. We went on for about 45 before the pop. Excellent customer service, exactly what I needed to relieve the stress. Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction.
    Went to King in O-town over the weekend for my 2nd visit there, see my review on their MP thread. Good times! Heard good things about MM also, may have to give that place a try.

  9. #5289

    My MM experience

    I have gone a couple of times. Each time I've felt I've paid a bit to much (20-30 bucks more). Drew Kory. Taller brunette thick with nice top and big bottom. (I think it was paige but can't be certain) Ok massage where she disrobed before and did a little boob to body rub. Some CBJ with good eye contact and was pretty good) into mish. Some doggyy with a nice view. Then a finish on her tits as the cover kept me from popping earlier. I tend to enjoy BBW ot at least thicker. Went for the hour but it was prob only 40 min and talked her down on her suggested rate. SO should have only done 45 min room fee to save. Some money (10 bucks difference). I think I've seen 1 thin girl but every one else has been thick. Was also a thicc woman outside in a blue dress with very nice chest, didn't catch name. No GFE, no table shower (there is a stand up do it yourself shower), no BBBJ so doesn't compare to AMPs in O-town but I didn't want to drive that far and have had some recent visits to Kind and Milk that left me regretting the drive.

  10. #5288

    Milk

    After reading everyone's reports in the local area and doing a little bit of recon. I decided to take the drive to MM near Orlando. Walk in hand 200 through the window and off we go. She was a 20 something year old Asian girl super skinny if you're into that. GFE was weird to me, I never experienced anything like that. Not really my thing. Would've gotten a BBBJ but denied it because I'm scared to catch anything. The girl was super sweet and willing to do anything I wanted. We went on for about 45 before the pop. Excellent customer service, exactly what I needed to relieve the stress. Thanks everyone for pointing me in the right direction.

  11. #5287

    TOFT will have to wait

    Quote Originally Posted by WashCarolina  [View Original Post]
    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...418740523.html

    Think this is the same person. Has anyone tried her yet? May have to TOFT.
    Taylor is taking care of a family member following surgery so isn't currently seeing anyone.

  12. #5286

    Massage by Taylor (Rockledge)

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Says she is in rockledge headed over that way tomorrow anyone try it yet.

    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/re...413998721.html
    https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/hw...418740523.html

    Think this is the same person. Has anyone tried her yet? May have to TOFT.

  13. #5285

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPh  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Krys last week. It was awesome, we shot the shit for a few minutes. She he told me to get undressed and get on the table. She started with a nice body rub. I told her I wanted to experience some of her other tricks. So we tried nipple clamps and anal stimulation which was great. Then she put electro stimulus pads on my nipples and that was great. All the while with a vibrator in my ass. Stimulating my prostate which was awesome. Plus she was stroking jr and I have ED but I can still have orgasms. It was probably the best sessions I have ever had. I am going back this week. Krys is a gem everyone should experience once in their lives. Thank you Krys.
    Nice Review! I am happy that you are enjoying the unique experience that is Krys. I assure you, it only gets better.

  14. #5284

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinPh  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Krys last week. It was awesome, we shot the shit for a few minutes. She he told me to get undressed and get on the table. She started with a nice body rub. I told her I wanted to experience some of her other tricks. So we tried nipple clamps and anal stimulation which was great. Then she put electro stimulus pads on my nipples and that was great. All the while with a vibrator in my ass. Stimulating my prostate which was awesome. Plus she was stroking jr and I have ED but I can still have orgasms. It was probably the best sessions I have ever had. I am going back this week. Krys is a gem everyone should experience once in their lives. Thank you Krys.
    Of course, I've been singing her praises for years and indeed she's one of the best! We're lucky to have her in Brevard. I just saw her a couple of weeks ago and she didn't disappoint. Had me mummified with wrapping, Nuru style body rub, my God her tits and ass are awesome! Cut a hole around jr, then performed the best HE I've ever experienced, being unable to move! Certainly, totally different and unique! If you haven't seen her, I highly recommend and I've never seen a bad review of her. Hopefully, I'll see her before Christmas to bring her some Christmas cheer as I'm sure she'll bring me some as well!

  15. #5283

    The best.

    I went to see Krys last week. It was awesome, we shot the shit for a few minutes. She he told me to get undressed and get on the table. She started with a nice body rub. I told her I wanted to experience some of her other tricks. So we tried nipple clamps and anal stimulation which was great. Then she put electro stimulus pads on my nipples and that was great. All the while with a vibrator in my ass. Stimulating my prostate which was awesome. Plus she was stroking jr and I have ED but I can still have orgasms. It was probably the best sessions I have ever had. I am going back this week. Krys is a gem everyone should experience once in their lives. Thank you Krys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape