Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 1476 1976 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Search my friend. She's reviewed all over this forum.

  2. #16186

    Mina Moore


  3. #16185

    Not at all new

    Been reviewed for at least a year; look in the BBFS thread (Cass). Saw her last spring, definitely on the hard stuff and you can read the reviews that show she was getting worse as of late summer. Maybe she got clean again and you got lucky, who knows. She's definitely not unattractive, but wasn't super fresh, fake moans (turn OFF). As far as height, if she isn't 6ft she is close. Too tall for me, unless you are 6'2+ you're going to have a hard time getting comfy in doggy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoms18  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I saw her a month ago. She's new to the game and actually looks like her pictures. She doesn't have a car though so she takes a while to get to you.
    Last edited by Ignoramus; 12-09-21 at 09:33. Reason: more detail

  4. #16184

    Jade. Thief

    Well it took a ggod number of years but one finally got me. This one's a thief. Avoid at all costs.

    I searched and didn't see any reviews for her under this name but I'm sure I missed the warnings of another fellow member.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/829399981141
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjqxntiymdmzyjllzjq5ntbmnzy5mjjmzge1odewodgwzdhhyw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  5. #16183
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    I have tried everything with her except tantra.

    For her full service you'll have to expect to pay $$.
    I tried seeing her but I need 2 provider references. It's a bit awkward to ask a different provide to be willing to give you references. Did you all go through this screening with her? And is it worth it?

  6. #16182

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?
    I have tried everything with her except tantra.

    For her full service you'll have to expect to pay $$.

  7. #16181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Nami Jasmin

    YMMV, but yes it can.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDaySC  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?

  8. #16180

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    So the difference between her and Olivia apparently is AVA knows someone in the court system that keeps bailing her out? I don't know her but it seems like she has been run in about 20 times the past 7 years.
    Olivia too! What did she do to get locked up? Where is her mugshot at?

  9. #16179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy  [View Original Post]
    Olivia is staying at her uncles place on Bragg St. Until 1/26.
    So the difference between her and Olivia apparently is AVA knows someone in the court system that keeps bailing her out? I don't know her but it seems like she has been run in about 20 times the past 7 years.

  10. #16178

    Nami / Jasmin

    I'm thinking about scheduling with Nami / Jasmin in the near future. Has anyone tried the Fantasy Tantra session with her? Does that include more than just the nuru?

  11. #16177

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    She was probably released early for the holidays. It looks like Olivia was released as well.
    Olivia is staying at her uncles place on Bragg St. Until 1/26.

  12. #16176
    Has anyone dream Xxxcherrysnowxx?

  13. #16175
    Finally had a chance to meet with this one. She look pretty much exactly like her pics. She's a little scattered, so reaching her is super tough and she ghosts seemingly without realizing it. But today I kept pressing, was close, and got to see her. She's thinner than the pics but smelled good and had an upscale hotel. Open menu but I busted on her tits before I got to her face. Oh well. She's somewhat business-like, and her teeth are jacked a bit. She tries to hide them. Her skin isn't as clear as the pics and between that and the teeth, I'm guessing some demon issues but it wasn't evident in the place. Smoke free. YMMV.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/677802815254

  14. #16174

    Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Diva? Is her head game as good as her reviews on her ad?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71461779
    I've seen her. I was excited to see her too! I dreamed of a wet mouth, very sloppy, nice stroke and sadly I was disappointed. Now being in this hobby for a long time. Different strokes for different folks. So as I wasnt impressed, doesn't mean she won't impress you.

  15. #16173

    Petite Spanish Mami

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/593144157935

    Left me waiting in a parking lot twice.

    Not worth the time investment to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape