Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 1475 1975 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16202

    BKS Renata

    After failing to reach a few specific girls on my list yesterday, I gave up but contacted BKS and requested a pre-book with Renata for today. I am so happy to be a member, BKS has always been very reliable. My appointment started on time at a nice extended stay. She met me at the door with a light kiss and let me take a quick rinse-off shower. We met on the bed for some LFK, neck kisses and touch / feel. She is very cute, short and thick but fairly tight, not fat. Big tits. BBBJ was long and slow with occasional gentle hand motion and a lot of attention to the tip. No DT, which I don't like anyway (if she gags, I gag). She went a long time on the BJ, took a little break and then asked if I want more. I don't DATY unless its irresistible so I have no info there but she has a nice, wide pussy. If you have met Melian, Renata is an opposite personality. Melian is aggressive like a horny cheating housewife halfway to an O before you even touch her. Renata is more reserved and seems to like gentle and sensual. Or maybe she just sensed that's what I like. We started with mish by my choice. She allowed close cuddles. That and her cute face got me there rather quickly. I like having an hour for a no-rush feel but I'm a one-pop guy so we chatted a bit as I made my way out, happy.

  2. #16201

    Hayley Muse

    Whatever happened to Hayley? Haven't seen her advertise in a while.

  3. #16200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    La flaca & lawetflix

    919-XXX-9010.

    QV FS or 2 girl BBJJ 100/ Threesome 170.

    Only white does Greek and BB, Don't know the price.

  4. #16199
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    If you're in to emptying your load raw, she loves it. BBFS on the table. YMMV.
    Totally wrong, she said she's never done that.

  5. #16198

    Jacey?

    Hey does anyone know what happened to Jacey? She's stopped posting and doesn't respond. Think she might have retired.

  6. #16197

    Ginger Again

    Ginger has just achieved speed dial #1 status when visiting Raleigh. Another great visit much like the first two, no more details to offer than what has already been shared. Search to learn more if interested.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/523305943574

  7. #16196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Going by

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Yo what are you talking about! If you did not have BBFS with her do not put that out there! That's disrespectful.
    Experience and where she is reviewed I seriously doubt BBFS. These high volume girls are seeing dozens of guys or more a week so mechanical, covered and hurried is usually the order of the day.

  8. #16195

    Say What!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    If you're in to emptying your load raw, she loves it. BBFS on the table. YMMV.
    Yo what are you talking about! If you did not have BBFS with her do not put that out there! That's disrespectful.

  9. #16194

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne91  [View Original Post]
    I tried seeing her but I need 2 provider references. It's a bit awkward to ask a different provide to be willing to give you references. Did you all go through this screening with her? And is it worth it?
    She Didn't ask for anything the first couple time but it was just massage, I inquired about FS on the 3rd time.

  10. #16193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    And the answer to that is not really. I like Mina. Seen her a few times. First time seeing her I made her squirt, this was before she was advertising it. She said wow you made me squirt, you're the 4th person ever in my life to make me do so. I'm a modest person so I just said nice LOL But other times seeing her nothing. So I think she has the capability but she's advertising it like it's second nature when it's not.
    I haven't seen her but I figure that due to her high volume she really wouldn't get into it that way.

    It seems like she is a more of a pump and dump quick artist as all the others lately.

  11. #16192

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Does she really squirt?
    And the answer to that is not really. I like Mina. Seen her a few times. First time seeing her I made her squirt, this was before she was advertising it. She said wow you made me squirt, you're the 4th person ever in my life to make me do so. I'm a modest person so I just said nice LOL But other times seeing her nothing. So I think she has the capability but she's advertising it like it's second nature when it's not.

  12. #16191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Question is

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Search my friend. She's reviewed all over this forum.
    Does she really squirt?

  13. #16190

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    If you're in to emptying your load raw, she loves it. BBFS on the table. YMMV.

  14. #16189

    Rubi, A rusher I wouldn't recommend

    Her ad is named TU LINDA SEXI LATINA 🌹128536;128293; on listcrawler. She operates out of a private residence, in Cary. She definitely not the woman in the ad. She's an short older woman with a nice pair of breasts and a small backside. She offers qvs and hhrs. I opted for a qv. I went inside and before I could get conformable she held her had out. I went to the bathroom and when I finished I got undressed. Before we started she sprayed something on my crotch and then wiped it off with a wet wipe. She started to give me head for like 10 seconds just so my meat can get hard. Once I was hard, we did doggystyle until I blew in a bag. Overall the dream was terrible, she did everything in fast forward, plus she's a catfish. I will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/71534938

  15. #16188

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape