Thread: D h
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1384
-
12-11-21 07:27 #154Senior Member

Posts: 78Dollhouse
I was horny so decided to hit up dollhouse it's been a while Since I haven't went there so as soon as I arrived I saw like 8-12 girls Brenda, Debora etc I decided to pick a lady named charlotte. Gave her one card and told me she was going to fuck the shit out of me if I gave her the other two cards I purchased I said no I'll wait and see. Once we got inside the room she unexpectedly kissed me she started off with a CBJ no passion at all was on her phone the whole time was a turned off tbh we later proceeded to missionary and she started kissing me blew in the bag after. It was 50/50 will I repeat with her? No especially since she was on her phone while giving me a CBJ was a turn off.
-
12-09-21 15:57 #153Senior Member

Posts: 269Natalia
Saw her last week Thursday. Had a good time with her at DH. Natalia is a big time freak nice ass, breast, and face. Don't think she is there.
Also had a good time with Karla.
-
12-08-21 19:33 #152Senior Member

Posts: 24962 New Girls in the House:
Wow, almost in time for the weekend; Dollhouse got 2 new talents on their roster. A Panamanian girl called Veronica and another Colombiana named Karla. In addition, both of them appear to have fat asses too!
Here's some pics and the ad link for anyone who is interested in checking them out in person. I know I will be doing so soon as well.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lans_i12098064
-
12-08-21 18:00 #151Senior Member

Posts: 2496Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider's Name: Dorothy.
Pictures Accurate: yes.
Date of Visit: 12/03.
Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+40 tip=120 total.
Last week I seen that Dorothy had made her return to DH. During her previous tour she seemed pleasant and nice, but I had always passed up on her for other talent. So I figured now was my time to see what I was missing out on or if it was nothing at all. For anyone who may not remember, she is a short dark skinned Dominican MILF type with high C or D chest cannons. The lineup was 14 Ladies that evening; Carolina, Yaki, Sofia, Debora, Lulu, Anais, Princess, Valeria, Chanel, Emely Blackrose, Yenny DR, Dorothy, Pamela and Violetta. As usual with a new hoe, I gave her one card to start and she lead me upstairs to the deluxe suite. I put on some bachata jams as she gave me a quick cleansing. She told me to lay down and relax, before starting what I would describe as a very deep and rough CBJ. I had to ask her to slow it because I wanted to enjoy it and would extend if necessary. Dorothy obliged to my request and continued licking and sucking until it I told her I was ready. She told me "I'm going to fuck you" before hopping on top rcg. Her riding skills were ok, but I've had better. I told her to get in doggy which she did. I started pumping her slow at first and was getting no reactions or moans from her. So I decided to pick up the pace a bit and that's when she turned around to say "sii papi mas duro". That was all I needed to hear to go into full throttle mode. Now she was moaning and talking dirty in Spanish. I kept going until I couldn't anymore before collapsing back on the bed. She asked me if I finished and I told her no. At this point I had already given her a second card as well. Once I did Dorothy took off the rubber, quickly wiped my bare member again and proceeded to give me a bbj with the same intensity as she did in the beginning of the session until I nutted a huge load. She cleaned me up as I told her she was great. Then as we were getting dressed she told me thank you for choosing her. I'm like don't make it sound so businesslike, she laughed and we hugged as I gave her a well deserved tip. Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long she is staying in for, but definitely plan to see her again soon. As of today I see she is still in the lineup, so go check her out for yourselves. Happy Holidays.
-
12-08-21 17:59 #150Senior Member

Posts: 2496Hopefully sooner rather than later.
Originally Posted by LueVee420
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 17:58 #149Senior Member

Posts: 2496Totally agreed.
Originally Posted by Jboogie456
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:36 #148Banned Member

Posts: 687Unless I know the chick I won't pay more than ss the first time then after few rounds with her ill pay the 100 if she shows me she's worth paying more, remember they have to earn the trust of you giving them more money tips etc.
Originally Posted by Gsx98
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:22 #147Senior Member

Posts: 122Damn sorry for the bad experience that's quite the opposite of what I had. But I've taken a few L's at that joint. So I understand.
Originally Posted by Gsx98
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 08:49 #146Banned Member

Posts: 10Colombian Jenny
Colombian Jenny will return to the dollhouse lineup today.
-
12-07-21 00:55 #145Senior Member

Posts: 102I saw Gimena and had complete opposite experience, not sure if it was because I only went for ss $60 but it was not worth it. I get there and walk into the room she is sexy and all but has an attitude. I was like what is your name? That bothered her, she had to think for awhile and was like why you guys always ask that like you really care. I got naked and got on the bed, she was like why did you take your socks off? I was like I want to be comfty and she was like it's only a ss you will be out of here soon. She gave me a CBJ which wasn't all that then she was like get and so we can do doggy, I was like why don't you ride on top of me and she was like nope it's only ss and she only does 1 position. That ass was really nice and big so I was like let me smash it hard. She was like nope you can't go to hard, WTF! LOL whatever, I finished in the bag and left, she was like where is my tip? LOL I was like I don't have any more cash and left. Now I def like the spot and all, this was my first time there but would not see this girl again.
Originally Posted by MMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 14:34 #144Senior Member

Posts: 145Jenny DR: DH
I returned to the DH academy fully expecting to exercise my rematch with Yaki. There was a lot of top talent like Emely, who I still need another round with but keep on seeing more talent show up. Anais, Pamela, Erica, Vanessa, Violeta, Valeria, Debora, Yaki, Christina but then I saw DR Jenny. Tall model height with caramel skin and honey blond hair with natural equipment and nice sized chest cannons. So we immediately locked eyes and she said hi to me and kissed me in front of everyone else. So I wound up having to select her. Which was great. Her time away had strengthened her English skills. We were waiting for a Danger room to free up so we had an extra few minutes to chat up old times and previous encounters. We received a signal that the room was free so went upstairs.
When we got in there was no need for talking and we put on some battle music. She attacked my face with her lips as if she wanted to syphon my energy right away. After some time of lip play, we removed our armor and she got to her knees and began to suck me with her smooth lips. She remembered exactly how to suction me and my rage was at maximum so she said I know what you want now. And she hopped on top. Box was good and soaking wet as I remembered. She leaned in to attack my face some more and started to grind and slam her ass on me. I then put her in mish and we found a great rhythm at this point. She's vocal and was letting me know when I hit the spot. I spread her open and then transitioned to K9. I pounded and slapped her ass for all that I was worth. When I stopped to catch a break, she kept throwing it back at me. After a few more minutes, I had no choice but unleash my rage in her dreamcatcher. After she cleaned me up, we chatted some more and we left.
We complimented each other on a well fought battle and off I went. Jenny has become one of my reliable girls to go to when I need a great round to test my skills. But I can't wait to see what some of the other girls are capable of.
-
12-03-21 17:42 #143Senior Member

Posts: 145Yaki DH
After my last round with Chanel, I returned to the Academy for some you finished business. Lulu, Colombiana Jenny, Sofia, Emely, Estrella, Chanel, Valeria, Candy, Estrella, Rosalia, and Genesis. But I couldn't get the look Yaki, face me the other day out of my head so when she gave me the same look this time, I knew I needed to choose her this time. She's short, thick with long black hair, huge chest cannons, and tanned skin. She has a nice smile so I was looking forward to our battle. We went downstairs to the danger room and we got started.
It was my first time in the room with her so I started with a short round, but Yaki assured me that she battles better with longer rounds. She explained with such a pleasant demeanor that I obliged and gave her the second card. She completely removed her armor. And got to work on suctioning me off. She used a great suction technique that got me ready to strike. She used a great tongue technique to make sure I was ready to strike. Once I told her I was ready, she smiled again and hopped on top and her box was nice and firm with a tight grip. She started to kiss my neck and slammed her butt on me from above. After a few minutes I put her on her back and began to drill and she was very receptive to this technique. She began to rub herself and after a few minutes she tapped out. She said "aren't you glad you spent a longer round with me?" Then I turned her around and I put her in k9 and the view was very nice. I grabbed a big handful of her cheeks. I pounded her hard until I unleashed all my rage in her dream catcher. After the battle, we complimented each other's skills and she gave me a kiss for a job well done.
I'm enjoyed our round together and I'm looking forward to what a round 2 would be like now that we are familiar with each other.
-
12-03-21 15:12 #142Senior Member

Posts: 263DH Ads
DH don't post no more of the girls working?
Haven't seen an ad from them in over a month now.
-
12-02-21 11:15 #141Senior Member

Posts: 45Appreciate it Brodie.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 00:43 #140Senior Member

Posts: 30Lulu
Saw her and she was a good time. All extras for a decent rate. Have fun.










Reply With Quote





