Thread: D h
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1384
-
12-01-21 20:16 #139Senior Member

Posts: 2496https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lans_i12027373
Originally Posted by HennyDik69
[View Original Post]
Your welcome.
-
12-01-21 17:13 #138Senior Member

Posts: 45Dollhouse CDP
Where can I see the girls available at DH. They don't post no more & The number on the old ads don't respond. They still open? I been there like 2 weeks ago.
-
11-30-21 18:13 #137Senior Member

Posts: 2496Nah not yet, but I would like too later this week if she's in.
Originally Posted by BuzzBx3
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 18:12 #136Senior Member

Posts: 2496Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider's Name: Yaki.
Pictures Accurate: yes.
Date of Visit: 11/27.
Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+20 tip=100 total.
This past Saturday night, I decided to try this short young thick Dominicana called Yaki. As I checked out the lineup of 10 ladies I believe it was that evening, I couldn't help but notice a lot of guys passing up on her. So as she danced around the living room, I walked over and handed her a card. We walked into her room on the main floor. I put on some music as we exchanged pleasantries. Yaki told me she's Italian and Dominican and I told her that's quite the unique mix. Anyways I laid down and she proceeded to give me a slow CBJ which definitely had me thinking this looking like a dub. After like maybe two minutes, she stops and tells me if I want to have a better time I should tip her. I told her listen "you didn't even get me hard yet, how about you take care of me first, then I'll extend and tip you good". With that she smiled and said ok before getting fully naked to reveal her huge tits. She started sucking me very differently than before going deep with no hands and making sure her tongue hit every inch of my member. Yaki didn't stop until I told her I was ready which I almost didn't make it actually LOL. She hops on top for cg and I think wow what a tight pussy she got. Unfortunately not too long after a few bounces, the dreaded knock comes. I asked her if she wants more and she said "yes please I want to take my time sucking that dick again". In my head I'm like oh she a girl that likes a challenge and I think she took what I said in the beginning personal. Fair enough. So I extended a second card and she applied a new rubber and got back to sucking me. Now she began to really go crazy because she started off slow and then picked up speed, deepthroating me with her right leg in the air exposing her whole pussy for my viewing pleasure. Eventually I busted a great satisfying load. I laid there relaxed and told her "wow that was different" as she cleaned me up. Yaki said "yeah you going to see again right?" I told her of course if she's in again next week. She offered me a massage, but then the second knock came so I decided to save it for next time. I got dressed, gave her a 20, we hugged and she planted one on my lips before saying "we going to have more fun next time don't worry". So turns out she was great after all, but just required a little bit of motivation. Was worth every penny.
-
11-30-21 12:34 #135Senior Member

Posts: 30Violet
Seen ad of new girl, Violet. Anybody tried her yet. She looks like a great time, amazing body lots of extras.
-
11-28-21 00:40 #134Senior Member

Posts: 269Yea saw princess she wasn't bad.
Originally Posted by LueVee420
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-21 21:31 #133Senior Member

Posts: 145Chanel DH
I returned to DH. After a small break. But no my adamantium rage is on Maximum. The roster was Lulu, one of my favorite opponents, Vanessa, Erica, Jenny, Estrella, Nicole DR, Rosalia, Candy, Sofia, Genesis, along with Yaki, a short thick caramel girl with long black hair and noticeable tats with a huge set of chest cannons, Valerie a light skinned thick young warrior with a pretty face, nice shapely legs, long silky black hair and Chanel, a seemingly shorter version of Valeria. Light skinned, long black hair cute smile and energetic. Her petite frame and pleasant demeanor made my rage stand at attention.
We went upstairs to her Danger Room and we made some small talk she's young but eager to battle. She completely removed her armor and began to dance on me. She has a nice set of natural equipment. Her tribal dance was enough to get me ready to strike. She was ready to hop but I told her to suction me first. She isn't the best at it but she tried hard and I was ready enough to battle. She hopped on top and began to grind on me. She also needs more experience with this technique. So I put her in mish and this, along with her energy, is where her skills shine. She made cute faces and this is where I got to fully experience how tight her box is. I had a hard time getting in but once I got a good rhythm, it was off to the races. She's a little shy so you need to take charge of the battle but she takes instructions well. After a few minutes she began to rub herself and really get into it. Then I put her in k9 and this is her best position. She has a real nice arch and can take a pounding. During the pounding, the time limit was reached so I extended. I went right back to pounding that sweet juicy box. I went in and kept pounding until I finally unleashed my rage inside her dreamcatcher. She told me much leche and kissed my chest. We cleaned up and she gave me a hug for a good battle.
Chanel was sweet and accommodating. Just needs some battle experience but the effort was there. There are others that I need to see and test their abilities.
-
11-24-21 10:07 #132Senior Member

Posts: 150Princess: DH
Wow she's a dark skin very thick putti huge ass, knows how to treat a man no complains & take dick / tight box / kinda GFE lots on touching, she's a good in my books, treat her right my guys.
-
11-22-21 18:15 #131Senior Member

Posts: 2496Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider's Name: Lulu.
Pictures Accurate: yes.
Date of Visit: 11/20.
Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 minutes+10 tip=90 total.
I went over on Saturday night with the intentions of checking the new girls and Jenny (from the block) who is always a fun time. Unfortunately they had all clocked out early that evening. So I took a seat to contemplate my next move. The remaining roster for the night were as follows; Jazmin, Sofia, Estrella, Nicole Haitian, Princess, Lulu, Carolina, Rosalia and Nohelia. Lulu came and sat next to me resting her arm on my leg. I asked her if she's ready for me which she said yes let's go. I gave her a card and followed her into the room. I put on some music and Lulu began to lick my nipples and stroke me before turning around to twerk her ass on my bare member. That alone already made it better than our previous encounter during her first tour. I laid down for a CBJ which kinda took a while to get me up as that's not exactly her strong suit. Once I was ready, she hopped on top for cg and bounced away. At first it was like whatever, but towards the end of the first card I felt her shit start to get a little wet. As it started to feel more pleasurable, the dreaded knock came and I went soft. Honestly I was ready to call it right there, but Lulu kindly requested I extend. I'm usually not one to say no to pretty face, especially a Dominican one LOL. So I asked her you sure and she told me to bring it on. I gave her the second card and she started sucking again to get me back up. Then we got to doggy and I started pounding her shit as she moaned and threw it back on me. I kept going at it until the second knock came. When it did Lulu quickly ripped off the rubber and jerked me off with some oil to cum. It wasn't the most satisfying nut, but it was something. She definitely tried hard and I appreciated that which is why I tipped her a 10. At the end she cleaned me up and lightly choked me while smiling, before we hugged and I was on my way. I couldn't help, but think to myself "damn that was hot why didn't she do that during the session". Lulu seems to have improved quite a bit since the first time I seen her and I think we might have some unfinished business there. Stay tuned!!
-
11-21-21 23:48 #130Regular Member

Posts: 14Valentina
Today I went to DH and they have a lot of girls. I wanted to tried Valeria but another monger took her. I was going to pick a dark Dominican girl when a white girl with black hair came out of the bathroom. I gave her my 2 cards and we went to the backyard. I asked her name and she said Valentina. OMG she is cute I like about her that she did not used makeup. We were in the room and we started talking in Spanish. She got naked completely and she said I don't sick unless for a tip. I told her yes of course. I asked her if she does bbj. She said 50 bucks so I told her nothing less. She said 40 so I told her yes but I don't have more for the tip. I always give them 20 but when they asked you right away idk is a turn off. However, OMG she started sucking my dick like crazy even bite it. I had to hold her head I didn't want to cum. She continued sucking even used her tongue on the head and licking my dick up and down. She started hitting her mouth and tongue with my dick. I had to tell her stop I want to fuck you. She put the condom on me and told me lay down I am going to ride your dick OMG her pussy is so fucking tight. I told her that and she said you like it. I told her yes and she said your dick feels so warm it fits perfectly. I started sucking her tits and she said usually that's extra but eat me comeme in Spanish. I had to switch position bc I wanted to see her ass. I told her doggy and she obey. I started fucking her and she started moaning and grabbing my balls and saying que rica pinga. I couldn't hold it anymore and bust. She had bounty but she didn't have wipes or alcohol. She asked to the girl next room bc on the backyard they have more rooms. She saw the condom and was OMG mucha leche sin condom me prena. Meaning that I cum a lot if we would have fuck raw without condom I would get her prego Overall she is good.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 17:27 #129Regular Member

Posts: 22Jazmin DH
I heard a lot about Jazmin so I decided to take a trip to dollhouse las night. Surprisingly it wasn't crowded, it looked like all the girls were available. I went to see Jazmin so I was glad when I saw she was also available. She took me upstairs to a big room. I asked if she does Greek. She complained I have an anaconda LOL but she still said $80 extra. I tried to negotiate $60 but she said $80 is the lowest she would go. So I gave her the $80, she told me we can do Greek when I'm ready to finish. She started with a real good CBJ that got me hard in a couple minutes. I see why there's a lot of hype about her because she made me fuck in three or four positions. She started sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs up. After I hit it like that for a couple minutes, she walked over to a little couch in the room and sat on there while I fucked her some more while she was sitting on the couch with her legs up. Then she went back to the edge of the bed and laid down sideways and let me fuck her while she laid down sideways on the edge of the bed with one leg in the air. Then we did missionary where she allowed me to suck on her breasts. Throughout the whole session she kept laughing and telling me I have an anaconda LOL. She then asked if I'm ready for Greek and she reminded me to get ready to finish. She bent over got on her hands and knees and told me not to move as she gently backed her ass on my dick. When I flinched a couple of times, she told me not to move at all. She slowly backed her ass on my dick until it was all the way in. I took it easy on her and came in the bag after a couple of minutes. I really enjoyed the session and gave her a $20 tip. Jazmin has plenty of energy and really loves what she does. She told me whenever I come back to make sure I ask for Jazmin and Jazmin only LOL.
-
11-20-21 15:33 #128Regular Member

Posts: 8Estrella DH
I'll make this short. Saw Estrella from DH today. Played 2-card poker game.
Pros: she's hot af, and just my type. Slim.
Cons: she put in very little effort, was cold, stand off-ish.
Overall, would not see again.
-
11-19-21 20:50 #127Senior Member

Posts: 145Carolina DH
After a great return performance from Lulu, I came back to the DH Academy for a new challenge. There was Lulu looking as seductive as ever she began to dance on me for a minute but I told her we'll have a rematch but not today. She smiled and said she'll be waiting for me. Emely was there and she she also went up to and gave me a tribal dance on my lap enticing me to pick her. But I told her I was looking for a new challenge she ok. I'll be waiting. The girls seemed to be in a great mood today. Along with those 2 great challengers were, Jazmin, the Wonder Woman, Nicole & Dorothy, Princess, Sofia, Genesis, Alexa, the gorgeous Rosalia, little Pamela, Erica, Yamile and Vanessa. But I saw Carolina come out the room from slaughtering another monger and I found my next challenge. She's medium height blond light skinned, nice natural ass and a gorgeous set of enhanced Proton chest cannons. We went to the Danger room and got started.
We chatted a little bit and complimented her on her nice frame and she began to give a suctioning of my claw. She licked around the side and took it deep with some ff action. I told her if you prove yourself worthy, I'll extend the time limit to out simulation. She took the challenge and continued to suction. I was ready to strike at this point so I put her on her back and began to drill her. She was nice and tight and her grip was true. I kept stroking and she was receptive and grabbing me in closer to her. I was close to tapping but I flipped her on top and had her grinding sensually. She rode very well and that's when the knock came but I made sure to extend. With the additional time, I put her in k9 and the view was great. Her butt was nice and soft and began to drill for all that I was able to and unleashed my rage in her dream catcher. She cleaned me up and had a quick chat and we ended the simulation. We said our goodbyes and I was on my way. However I will return soon.
-
11-19-21 20:22 #126Senior Member

Posts: 2496They Just Keep on Coming!
I see DH got more new girls and a returning all star back as well, just in time for the weekend. Colombian Jenny (from the block) and 2 new girls named Valeria & Valentina seemed to have started fresh today as well. I'm definitely going tonight to check them out while they fresh and hopefully they can warm me up as well LOL. Don't forget to leave those reviews. Happy mongering guys.
-
11-18-21 11:53 #125Banned Member

Posts: 10Carolina, Colombian Jenny Lookalike
So DH has a new girl Carolina who looks like the popular Jenny Colombian who was in the lineup for a while. She looks similar in the face to Jenny but looks a little younger, she is a little shorter but has the same body. Carolina's ass looks a little better for her size and she has nice titties as well. Also from Colombian.
Basically looks like the new and improved version of Colombian Jenny.









Reply With Quote




