Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 18264
-
12-06-21 04:43 #14724Regular Member

Posts: 4Info
Anymore info? Mind pming thanks!
Originally Posted by MMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 01:05 #14723Banned Member

Posts: 687That's a great spot no doubt great rotation, well boys I'm going to retire for a while, sometimes you need to take a break from this mongering thing it can get addictive and also costly LOL, but its fun ill still lurk around and hit up some spots when I can, best advice I can give is find a few chicas that you know are always reliable and you know you will always get your moneys worth, peace out for now.
Originally Posted by MMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-21 18:22 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 12237th & 98th
Went to my happy hunting ground today I saw Gimena she's Colombian and Italian mix. This girl is absolutely fucking sexy. Her ass is ridiculous. She rode me like she was on a suicidal mission. God damn in all my years of mongering I've never had a ***** that made me tap out. Well there's always a first for everything they say. Fucked her in all three holes. Cost me 200 but YOLO so enjoy life. Wanted to get her personal # but she didn't give it up, the ol' "I live with my bf" card is always available. She's going back to Italy next month so I'm trying to hit her up before she leaves.
-
12-03-21 23:02 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 150Princess
They way her nails lightly slide all over my upper body while she's sucking, some times it's the little thinggggsss. BTW she took her bra off didn't need to ask or funds '.
-
12-03-21 18:23 #14720Banned Member

Posts: 687Mariana / Angelos Spa
Was off today so I went to see my favorite chicas one at a dl spot and Mariana at Angelos spa, so after my session with my old reliable at a spot I went to see my other mamasita at Angelos, I was kinda doing a experiment today to see if I can still get 2 pops back to back without taking long hours in between, Angelos had another thick chica there and I def was tempted to go for 3 pops in day but mans got to know his limitations LOL, so paid hh and extras with my girl and I sucked her titties like a baby, then ate her pussy and ass out good her loving it as always, then I layed down and she gave me her bbj great as always and she rode me cg and reverse cg for good while me squeezing her ass, finally finished up with Greek and pounded away till busting in bag, we cleaned up and hugged and kissed goodbye till next time.
-
12-03-21 17:20 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 2496https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...lans_i12033071
Originally Posted by Lesizmore03
[View Original Post]
Thank me later.
-
12-03-21 13:45 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 125ML Isabella?
Is that the Isabella from ML and formerly of PH?
Originally Posted by MeanMark456
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-21 08:44 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 45Snowbunnies
Yoo where a Snowbunnies ***** house. I'm tired of Latinas and Asian you feel me. Need new flavors.
-
12-02-21 02:09 #14716Regular Member

Posts: 24Paradise Spa.
I Wanted to go to Isabella's but she told me after 5 pm. Since I needed to get my nut I texted paradise to see who they had available. Liked what I saw. Got there and saw Camila she looked Dominican to me and said she was when she asked me to guess her nationality. She started with a nice CBJ. Didn't want her to stop. After that she got on top cg. She wasn't hesitant at all. Took all the D and at the end she creamed. Told to go doggy for the finish. She let me pound the shit out of her. Blew in the bag. Said our goodbyes. On to the next. Pic attached.
-
12-01-21 16:24 #14715Regular Member

Posts: 2New monger needs some info
New monger here been looking around for some in / out girls within the Queens area, always afraid of scams or getting robbed anyone have any recommendations for Queens area? Much appreciated.
-
11-30-21 16:18 #14714Banned Member

Posts: 687Isabellas / Carla
Pic attached.
-
11-30-21 15:56 #14713Banned Member

Posts: 687Isabellas / Carla
Right before work yesterday got word my girl was at Isabellas and went over to see her, paid hh and extras, ate her pussy and ass, then she gave me bbj got me hard and went to town missionary with her moaning pounding away for good while, then finished with Greek and gave it my all finally busting in bag, we cleaned up, hugged and kissed till next time.
-
11-29-21 18:41 #14712Regular Member

Posts: 2Recommend independent provider in Queens please
Recommendation.
-
11-29-21 15:35 #14711Regular Member

Posts: 11Isabella's, Angelo's, etc.
I've been to DH once and it was just OK, how do you go about finding new places / how to get in? Usually looking on listcrawler / escortalligator, anywhere else I should keep an eye on?
-
11-29-21 14:18 #14710Banned Member

Posts: 10[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.









Reply With Quote




