Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 32125
-
12-12-21 08:55 #20395Senior Member

Posts: 35KK In The Pic
The pics in the advertisement have stock photos and real pics of KK and her spa room. The face pic is "Rejuvenated" KK and the "backside" pic is also KK, though I cannot tell how recent it is.
Originally Posted by BahhumBug
[View Original Post]
KK is sill the gold standard for massage in Northern Virginia.
-
12-12-21 08:06 #20394Senior Member

Posts: 86I want to say her name was Nana. She was in her 40's, had a decent set of teddies. Massage was pretty bad but she was amazing with the nude HJ. At one point she even climbed up on me and pretended to ride me as she reached behind her back to rub junior. She even put her teddies together as let me finish between them. .6 for half hour and .8 for finish.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 22:02 #20393Senior Member

Posts: 648IMO, KK has always had a beautiful face, but haven't seen her in years as her location is too far now. I first saw her when she shared the basement of a house with Zaza, one of my all time favs. They did a great 4 hand together.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 21:54 #20392Senior Member

Posts: 143Basically no oral or vagina will enter into your happy ending experience. The areas you may touch and see will vary by provider and the negotiated fees.
Originally Posted by Ganesh420
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 21:34 #20391Senior Member

Posts: 52TT is a decent bet
I've had good luck at TT, but they do rotate staff quite a bit. The first time I saw Jenny, who was a late-30's / early-40's MILF, natural Cs, trimmed down below. I enjoyed her friendly service and found her to be very enthusiastic. The second time, I saw DeeDee, who, as you might have guessed, was rather well endowed, though not naturally so. I found her service to be friendly, though somewhat scripted.
Originally Posted by Novaaa
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 11:41 #20390Senior Member

Posts: 28Sorry, NOVA is an acronym I'm unfamiliar with. I'm sure it's not just Northern Virginia?
Originally Posted by Vcrgt
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 10:27 #20389Regular Member

Posts: 10Nuru. Multiple ads; Same person
I've never had a nuru experience and I checked out the multiple Centreville ads on RubRatings that offer the service. These ads get posted on the site quite often and I've noticed them for a long time. I contacted Feya, who had the most reviews among the Centreville ads (https://dc.rubratings.com/198080). Screening was easy enough, just had to provide a picture of myself.
Arrived at the location and I noticed Feya is not the same woman in the pictures. Instead she's an older, but fairly attractive Asian woman, and a nice body. Started off with a shower where she provided a thorough wash. Then I laid on the bed to which Feya proceeded to lay the warm nuru gel on my body. Her breasts then began sliding across my entire body. I flipped over, got more breast to body contact, and got to nurse those nice breasts. Finished the nuru experience with a CBJ. Afterwards Feya finished the session with a soft massage that I enjoyed and another shower to wash off the nuru gel.
Overall I liked the experience. The nuru portion was shorter than I expected, about 10 minutes of a hour session. The nuru session only offers a CBJ, a BBBJ would've been better, but it is what is it. Feya herself is a very nice woman. She's talkative, upbeat, and energetic.
I do wonder if the Centreville ads are mostly the same people. The ads all have similar wording and prices. As I mentioned earlier, Feya is not the woman in the ad, instead she looks like Amber (https://tryst.link/massage/amberlover14143). And Amber has the following RubRatings ad (https://dc.rubratings.com/162323) that doesn't look like her. There's also another RubRatings ad with the name Elsa / Soda that has one of her real pictures. Perhaps the multiple Centreville ads are the same person, or of a few people. One of these days I'll try another contacting another person to see if I get the same one.
-
12-11-21 10:03 #20388Senior Member

Posts: 367Not disputing, and I know they're out there, because I've had some good experiences. This one was just a bummer.
Originally Posted by BairenNanhai
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 09:54 #20387Senior Member

Posts: 595Thanks for the update. How was the girl you saw?
Originally Posted by Adam2238
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-21 07:58 #20386Senior Member

Posts: 86Lily
I was in the Roger bacon lace in Reston a couple weeks ago, I asked about lily and the lady said she is on vacation. But that's what they told me a few months ago as well. I miss that ass LOL.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 18:38 #20385Senior Member

Posts: 595Nana at Reston Wellness
Does anyone know if the big booty Nana is coming back to Reston Wellness? She also went by the name Lily and worked at Stafford Wellness.
-
12-10-21 18:18 #20384Senior Member

Posts: 51Backside Owner
Whose backside is that in the fourth picture?
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-21 13:58 #20383Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info on Belle
https://tryst.link/massage/massage-4u
I found Belle on Tryst but I can't find much info on her. Has anyone visited with her before? I scheduled a visit for tomorrow at noon, so I can report back, but I was hoping that someone else has take the plunge.
-
12-10-21 13:30 #20382Regular Member

Posts: 18That. Makes a lot more sense.
I suppose I am a bit hard of hearing, so likely mistook ruby for noobie. Oh well.
Originally Posted by MrGiggles
[View Original Post]
I texted her afterwards and asked if she worked with anyone else that did do extras, and she just said no, so I'm guessing they're trying to stay as legit as possible, outside of the handiwork.
-
12-10-21 13:27 #20381Regular Member

Posts: 18That sucks man. At least you walked. I used to just eat the switch, but now I just walk and go handle myself at home if I come up dry LOL.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
The Latina at that location does exist, but like I said, did not have the best time, and the way she gave me crap for DNFing LOL. It happens, I'm old, leave me alone!










Reply With Quote




