Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8695
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry that happened to you. She tried to pull the same crap with me. I reported it here. She had the money and was nearly out the door before I stopped her and told her the money stays until she got back. She handed it back, walked out to her car, and left. I hope I don't sound preachy, but I wish folks would read the forums before meeting a girl. I understand that it's easy to think with the wrong head.
    To be honest, I searched her telephone number and the name that she used and I simply didn't see your post. 309-857 -0715 is the number that she used last night.

  2. #8694

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    This gal just cash-apped and dipped.

    I should know better, but I got caught. She came over for an out call, came in the house and everything was cool. Said she wanted the money upfront, like most do. So I sent her over some cash through cashapp. We went back to the bedroom. She said she wanted to smoke first, but needed to grab her inhaler from the car. I told her she's needed to leave her coat or her phone in the house. She said you can come out to the car with me. So I did, she hopped into her car flip the key on, and before I knew it. Charged right towards me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3098570715
    I'm really sorry that happened to you. She tried to pull the same crap with me. I reported it here. She had the money and was nearly out the door before I stopped her and told her the money stays until she got back. She handed it back, walked out to her car, and left. I hope I don't sound preachy, but I wish folks would read the forums before meeting a girl. I understand that it's easy to think with the wrong head.

  3. #8693
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that happened to you. Can you dispute the cashapp charge and get your money back?

    Sorry for what may be a dumb question. I don't use any cash apps on my phone. I guess I'm old school and only use PayPal and know you can dispute the charge with Paypal.
    I'm marking it up to a lesson learned. I haven't dipped into the MP / EA ads in a loong time. I was so wrapped up in the Sugar sites and bodyrubs so I didn't need / want to, and simply forgot the / my rules.

    CashApp doesn't allow refunds, which is why they use it. They basically told me to Request a Refund from the recipient. CashApp is instant cash with no restrictions / limitations. When they get reported. They simply just create a new one. It's done -- I'll never see it.

    Stupid.

  4. #8692
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Her cashapp is at $foxgirl52- Natalie.
    Sorry to hear that happened to you. Can you dispute the cashapp charge and get your money back?

    Sorry for what may be a dumb question. I don't use any cash apps on my phone. I guess I'm old school and only use PayPal and know you can dispute the charge with Paypal.

  5. #8691
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveLbsOfFun  [View Original Post]
    This gal just cash-apped and dipped.

    I should know better, but I got caught. She came over for an out call, came in the house and everything was cool. Said she wanted the money upfront, like most do. So I sent her over some cash through cashapp. We went back to the bedroom. She said she wanted to smoke first, but needed to grab her inhaler from the car. I told her she's needed to leave her coat or her phone in the house. She said you can come out to the car with me. So I did, she hopped into her car flip the key on, and before I knew it. Charged right towards me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3098570715
    Her cashapp is at $foxgirl52- Natalie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211211-203127.jpg‎  

  6. #8690

    Bella / Jessica

    This gal just cash-apped and dipped.

    I should know better, but I got caught. She came over for an out call, came in the house and everything was cool. Said she wanted the money upfront, like most do. So I sent her over some cash through cashapp. We went back to the bedroom. She said she wanted to smoke first, but needed to grab her inhaler from the car. I told her she's needed to leave her coat or her phone in the house. She said you can come out to the car with me. So I did, she hopped into her car flip the key on, and before I knew it. Charged right towards me.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3098570715

  7. #8689

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    She looks smoking hot. I reached out to her today, and she said she will have an incall this evening. Unfortunately I have other plans tonight, but she is def on my list.
    Got a hold of her, seemed pleasant enough in the messages, wanted a face pic, noticed she isn't smiling in any of her pics. Hope she has nice teeth to go with that hot body.

  8. #8688
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    This lady is in Dupo, I think she is working out of the same house as the short chubby girl in Dupo.
    Going to have to be more specific since I think every woman who lives in Dupo is short and chubby.

  9. #8687

    Mia

    What ever happend to Mia in florissant? Seems like she's vanished.

  10. #8686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    This one has me intrigued today. I've reached out but no response yet. She has ads on multiple platforms but always in St Louis. Anyone know anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71630177
    She looks smoking hot. I reached out to her today, and she said she will have an incall this evening. Unfortunately I have other plans tonight, but she is def on my list.

  11. #8685

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    This one has me intrigued today. I've reached out but no response yet. She has ads on multiple platforms but always in St Louis. Anyone know anything?
    She says she is in Dupo,IL,a bit too far to drive but im thinking she is worki g out of the same house as the short chubby girlhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71630177
    This lady is in Dupo, I think she is working out of the same house as the short chubby girl in Dupo.

  12. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    If that's the one on st. Charles rock rd. Yes fake, nothing like the pics and boyfriend lives there with her.
    Yep. That's the one. Her place is right next to a liquor store.

  13. #8683

    Angie

    This one has me intrigued today. I've reached out but no response yet. She has ads on multiple platforms but always in St Louis. Anyone know anything?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71630177

  14. #8682
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMyers  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone seen Aphrodite? She's been on Tryst and Eros for about a week, but was on SA before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aphrodite813

    She was quick to respond and sent some additional pics, but our schedules haven't aligned yet. Just seeing if anyone else had taken the plunge into those huge tits. If not, I will try to set something up next week and let you know.

    Thanks,

    JCM.
    She's legit. Did a qv in her van a while ago. She's pretty cool. Tits are indeed massive. And she gives a very good bbj. But it's a one and done for me just because she's a bit bigger and her price. Hell. She needed a step stool to climb up into the back of the van.

  15. #8681

    Aphrodite. Tryst

    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone seen Aphrodite? She's been on Tryst and Eros for about a week, but was on SA before.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aphrodite813

    She was quick to respond and sent some additional pics, but our schedules haven't aligned yet. Just seeing if anyone else had taken the plunge into those huge tits. If not, I will try to set something up next week and let you know.

    Thanks,

    JCM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape