Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8680
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    So you paid over 2 for hhr? Jesus what is going on with these prices? Look I get it if someone needs to do this as their only outlet but for a hobbyist man, just doesn't seem worth it for any less than a gal who looks different than the rest and to me she doesn't fit that bill. To each their own though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl
    Yes 200 for the hhr. But it is an entire hhr of pleasure. Not just a 1 nut and done like a lot of the 100-150 hhr girls that are trying to just get you out of there as quick as possible. If you pop during BBBJ rest up for a few and want to try FS afterwards she's more than happy to oblige. I spent about an hour and 10 minutes there for my hhr. The first half hour was chatting getting to know each other. Half hour of fun and another 10 or so minutes of cleaning up and chatting some more. She's not a in and out type of girl. It seems that she was truly interested in pleasuring during our time.

    For me elle was an experience not just a quick hit it and leave.

  2. #8679

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are fake. I went to her place. The girl is not the one in the pictures. I showed her the pictures and asked if her friend is around. She said "no one lives here but me". I said "Sorry. Thank you" and left.
    If that's the one onst. Charles rock rd. Yes fake, nothing like the pics and boyfriend lives there with her.

  3. #8678

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are fake. I went to her place. The girl is not the one in the pictures. I showed her the pictures and asked if her friend is around. She said "no one lives here but me". I said "Sorry. Thank you" and left.

  4. #8677

    Elle

    Seems like all her reviews are from new guys, plus I sent a few of them for follow up none responded. I texted her she'll block, so fast not sure about her at all plus she want $350 for GFE FS. No thanks.

  5. #8676
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    So you paid over 2 for hhr? Jesus what is going on with these prices? Look I get it if someone needs to do this as their only outlet but for a hobbyist man, just doesn't seem worth it for any less than a gal who looks different than the rest and to me she doesn't fit that bill. To each their own though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl.
    I would take that so called review with a grain of salt considering the reviewer has zero track record on the forum. I agree that she is not exactly a looker LOL.

  6. #8675

    Elle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad?
    So you paid over 2 for hhr? Jesus what is going on with these prices? Look I get it if someone needs to do this as their only outlet but for a hobbyist man, just doesn't seem worth it for any less than a gal who looks different than the rest and to me she doesn't fit that bill. To each their own though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211209-074532_SnapStory.jpg‎  

  7. #8674

    Elle

    After taking the time of getting to know her and figuring out the logistics meeting was a pleasing experience. She is a remarkable person, worth every percent & she'll make you feel welcomed. If you leave a good impression you'll be back. Def my atf.

  8. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by Zykkyo  [View Original Post]
    I would love to book a session with Parker after I've been seeing all the reviews but I don't have her contact info would anyone be able to send it to me?
    Parker is not seeing new clients at the moment.

  9. #8672

    Parker

    I would love to book a session with Parker after I've been seeing all the reviews but I don't have her contact info would anyone be able to send it to me?

  10. #8671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her off and on for a few years. The last time I saw her a month ago her habit was visibly out of control and I decided that would be my final visit. I don't know if she was really in jail or discovered a new income stream but her ads have been running for the last few days. Unless you are seriously into lots of bruises and very poor hygene I would stay away from this one.

  11. #8670
    [QUOTE=Matroxed;5668406]Do you have a link to her ad?[/QUOTEhttps://tryst.link/escort/ambereyedbbygrl

  12. #8669
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    Lots of Ashleys in town, which one (s)?
    My bad I forgot to add the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/71338580

  13. #8668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Say she been in jail for a week and and need money to pay the bondsman on cashapp. Seen her a couple years back but this method wanted me to send cashapp before I even get there.
    Lots of Ashleys in town, which one (s)?

  14. #8667

    Is she real?


  15. #8666

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BTime88  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster so hello to you all. Dreamed about Elle a few weeks back. What a wonderful time. Hands down one of my atf. She is very eager to please and seems to enjoy the time that we spent together. I opted for the hh when she was running a special due to her tryst account being down for 1. 80 since it was my first time seeing her. She does allow kissing and daty but that is. 50 additional. I've read great reviews of her but every guy is different, so I figured to give me enough time to chat with her and still have a good time. I will admit I was slightly hesitant due to her incall being in MH but with only positive reviews I gave her a text. She gave great direction to get to her room so that I wouldn't appear lost. I arrived and she answered the door in a very sexy reveling outfit with her breasts exposed. At this point I relaxed about the MH location being that she was already half exposed. She looked just as beautiful as her pictures from her ads, kind of a punk goth look to her. As others stated she does not shave under her arms which didn't bother me. It's not my thing but I can look past that with such a beautiful woman. Since it was our first time meeting she explained everything and how she wants me to have a great time. She explained she will set a timer but won't stsrt it until the fun begins which I thought was awesome she didn't count the time we spent getting to know each other. We chatted for a while and asked about how I prefer things and let me know to be vocal about if I wanted her to change something up or desired more of certain things.

    The fun started with a quick inspection of my goods followed by a wonderful bbj with tons of tounge play and some fondling of my boys. She had the perfect amount of saliva, suction, and hand motion. And really got me going. On goes the cover and we move to missionary with her legs up on my shoulders and her right on the edge of the bed. She's either a really really good actor or actually was enjoying herself and getting into it which I very much appreciate. It sucks when a provider is so mechanical because even though I want to get off, I want her to have a good time too. She loved having her nipples sucked and tounge and was very responsive to it. She did let me know beforehand that one of her nipples was a bit more sensitive and to be a bit more genital with that one, but the other was fair game. After a bit she turned to doggie and really had a good arch going with her back. She was nice and vocal and let me know it was feeling great for her as well. Not too much later I couldn't handle her grip on my soul anymore and popped in the bag. She proved me with a clean towel and let me know we still had some time left if I wanted / could to go again but she had exhausted me. She let me hop in her shower and clean up quick and we chatted for a bit more and I was out the door. Overall one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby. I appreciated the fact that she took her time to get to know what I desired and what got me going. To many providers as of late are just there to get you in and out as fast as possible so most of the time there's little to know small talk to get each other comfortable for a first meet.

    Keep up the great work Elle and thank you.
    Do you have a link to her ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape