Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 552 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6818
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    This thread isn't erroneoushamlet.com either.
    Thats why I don't seek to censor, tell others what they can or can't post. Try to keep up, night.

  2. #6817

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    . You stated you're old and fat. That's high risk. If your over 65 and obese then you're in that 1 out of 10,1 out of 20 China Virus death rate. A horrible thing. I'd bet Petey's in a high risk category also.
    I hope you didn't bet a lot of money.

    I just turned 40, I'm only 15 lbs over my ideal weight. No chronic nor preexisting conditions. I take no meds. I don't do drugs. One drink a week, no more than two.

    I got covid, ended up in the hospital, almost died, recovered, got my 3 shots. Been exposed to others with covid and I'm still negative.

    I not arguing and I don't want to argue (I want to talk pussy) but I just wanted to throw out my facts.

    Speaking of pussy, we should reach out to the KAMPs in LA and Frisco to se if we can convince them to open a branch here.

  3. #6816

    Dilemma

    There is a new reason to get the COVID vaccination, not that saving your own life as well as the lives of others wasn't sufficient.

    Tucker Carlson has just reported that catching COVID will make you "emasculated" and "feminized. " And we certainly don't want that, do we?

    And Tucker posted it, so it must be true.

  4. #6815
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    You got a typo. Should read, 'You do what I want. I'll do what I want. '.

    What disinfo and lies did he spread? The only disinfo and lies I've read here was from that fool that said get clot shot and live, don't get clot shot and die.

    You got that backwards, you're the one who is more than welcome to go start joesuncoolsexguide.com, then you can censor, block, delete, do whatever you want. Theres been all types of whack non-sex related shit posted on rants and raves for years but now you want censorship. Why is that? Those who push back the most, seek to censor the facts are scared of those facts. You stated you're old and fat. That's high risk. If your over 65 and obese then you're in that 1 out of 10,1 out of 20 China Virus death rate. A horrible thing. I'd bet Petey's in a high risk category also. The other who pushes back against facts and data is 76+ and has pre-existing conditions that put him in very high risk group. Clot shot failure is a frightening thing to him. But facts are facts. No need to censor. Won't make clot shot more effective. Take better care of yourself. Lose weight. Walking is great exercise and a good way to lose weight. D3 is sunshine in a pill. Zinc helps, too.
    This thread isn't erroneoushamlet.com either. You have no call to harass joesouncool nor anyone else for alleged health issues, whatever they may be. A chemically-unbalanced fart from an overweight, diabetic old guy could send you on your way at any time.

    This thread has been busted up and has lost its original focus for a long time, as you stated. The sordid admins are responsible for keeping it in check, not you.

  5. #6814

    Still waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    All my reviews are my own experiences. Anyone can PM for more info. And I miss Great Wall just as much as you do.
    Did you overlook this question?

  6. #6813
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    You do what you want. I'll do what I want.
    You got a typo. Should read, 'You do what I want. I'll do what I want. '.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    Just stop with spreading the lies and vaccine disinformation.
    What disinfo and lies did he spread? The only disinfo and lies I've read here was from that fool that said get clot shot and live, don't get clot shot and die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    This is not usavaccindisinformationguide. Info. You are more than welcome to go start it.Take your politics and other stuff to Facebook and Twitter.
    You got that backwards, you're the one who is more than welcome to go start joesuncoolsexguide.com, then you can censor, block, delete, do whatever you want. Theres been all types of whack non-sex related shit posted on rants and raves for years but now you want censorship. Why is that? Those who push back the most, seek to censor the facts are scared of those facts. You stated you're old and fat. That's high risk. If your over 65 and obese then you're in that 1 out of 10,1 out of 20 China Virus death rate. A horrible thing. I'd bet Petey's in a high risk category also. The other who pushes back against facts and data is 76+ and has pre-existing conditions that put him in very high risk group. Clot shot failure is a frightening thing to him. But facts are facts. No need to censor. Won't make clot shot more effective. Take better care of yourself. Lose weight. Walking is great exercise and a good way to lose weight. D3 is sunshine in a pill. Zinc helps, too.

  7. #6812
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    You're completely right about everything.

    But remember that these kind of subjects are never ending, whether is because of sunken cost in the matter, cognitive bias or Dunning-Kruger effect.

    Having said that, let me ask again, what's the golden age for you all?

    What was the golden age for you?

    For me it was late 90's and trough out the 2000's.

    AMPs in Cheshire were awesome, FIB was packed, Strip clubs were not overpacked and full of hotties. City x guide, TER, EROS. Backpage was packed with good providers for les than XX. 5. Agencies were plentiful (L&S, Gold Club).
    The late 80's and all Thru the 90's were the sweet spot. I had a buddy that worked at the gold rush when I was at GT. It gave me cache with the other girls. And then I worked one block from the cheetah for almost four years. I didn't partake much, but we had a few lunches. My boss loved it. Poor guy died a few years ago.

    There were clubs on nearly every street corner. Now, it it isn't pp or oasis, I'm not going. I like a different class of ho now. I'm not a fan of cheetah or tattletales, and I don't think I would be anywhere else.

    BTW, I'm not right on anything. You are more right than I will ever be.

  8. #6811

    Good old days

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    It's always sad to lose a friend. We're they overweight? Diabetic? Old? Other health problems? The problem with the China virus is not necessarily it, but it plus the other medical problems taken together.

    I know several hundred people that got their vaccine shots along with various boosters. I have gotten my original vax and a booster. I'm older and overweight, so it made sense for me. So, hundreds of people that I know. Some of them are doctors and they go on to share that no one had any issues because I ask them all of the time.

    Let's think about the environment that I go into, I'm going to be with a chick that has been with other people regularly, and I'm going to protect myself. I don't expect some chick who strips to be smart enough to go get a free shot let alone a booster. I've had no side effects, no nothing. There is lots of close contact. I get some chick rubbing on me for 60 minutes. There ain't no social distancing happening with me. Sex workers are notorious for being spreaders of various viruses, and I'm not talking about STDs. There is a reason during health emergencies they get targeting, it's because they enable the spread. I'm putting up a stop sign to limit the virus spread to me. I don't want it. I've got enough problems where I don't need to worry with getting sick from the China virus.
    You're completely right about everything.

    But remember that these kind of subjects are never ending, whether is because of sunken cost in the matter, cognitive bias or Dunning-Kruger effect.

    Having said that, let me ask again, what's the golden age for you all?

    What was the golden age for you?

    For me it was late 90's and trough out the 2000's.

    AMPs in Cheshire were awesome, FIB was packed, Strip clubs were not overpacked and full of hotties. City x guide, TER, EROS. Backpage was packed with good providers for les than XX. 5. Agencies were plentiful (L&S, Gold Club).

  9. #6810

    And I know a bunch that had no problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Just lost a friend who died from the Pfizer Booster shot, that according to his doctor.
    It's always sad to lose a friend. We're they overweight? Diabetic? Old? Other health problems? The problem with the China virus is not necessarily it, but it plus the other medical problems taken together.

    I know several hundred people that got their vaccine shots along with various boosters. I have gotten my original vax and a booster. I'm older and overweight, so it made sense for me. So, hundreds of people that I know. Some of them are doctors and they go on to share that no one had any issues because I ask them all of the time.

    Let's think about the environment that I go into, I'm going to be with a chick that has been with other people regularly, and I'm going to protect myself. I don't expect some chick who strips to be smart enough to go get a free shot let alone a booster. I've had no side effects, no nothing. There is lots of close contact. I get some chick rubbing on me for 60 minutes. There ain't no social distancing happening with me. Sex workers are notorious for being spreaders of various viruses, and I'm not talking about STDs. There is a reason during health emergencies they get targeting, it's because they enable the spread. I'm putting up a stop sign to limit the virus spread to me. I don't want it. I've got enough problems where I don't need to worry with getting sick from the China virus.

    You do what you want. I'll do what I want. I'm against the mandates. But, Just stop with spreading the lies and vaccine disinformation. This is not usavaccindisinformationguide. Info. You are more than welcome to go start it. This is a forum about sex and fun stuff. Take your politics and other stuff to Facebook and Twitter.

    Stay safe out thereM.

  10. #6809

    Or get clot shotted and die

    Just lost a friend who died from the Pfizer Booster shot, that according to his doctor.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Your position is get clot shotted and live. No clot shot and die. When is this global bi-polarity you speak of set to occur?

  11. #6808

    I am over this shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Annihilation with facts. Love it LOL. The data is already out there and people are still in disbelief on how bad the jab is. There is one country where the majority are vaxxed but they are locking down because a drastic increase of cases.

    "Christmas cancelled in 'world's most vaxxed place' after 'exponential' rise in COVID cases".

    https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world...ses/ar-AAQQ57t

    I know of an Army Ranger who died weeks later after getting his doses. Unfortunate. Was healthy, no health issues, family etc. Sucks ass that he is gone.
    I have been watching barricade garage for a long while now, dude is hilarious although is topics are straight sad. I guess we all have to make light of this darkness.

  12. #6807

    Eye roll

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    True. I have no control either. But I'm not frightened by the facts and data.

    Joes wrong.

    This is USAsexGuide, not Pete Appleseedsexguide.

    It's not a conspiracy, it's facts and data.
    Here we go.

    Whatever it is. It not pussy.

  13. #6806
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    You have no control either.

    Joes right.

    This is USAsexGuide.

    All that vax conspiracy stuff is for FB or Twitter.

    Tell us about Hoes please.
    True. I have no control either. But I'm not frightened by the facts and data.

    Joes wrong.

    This is USAsexGuide, not Pete Appleseedsexguide.

    It's not a conspiracy, it's facts and data

  14. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Concur with you Pete. Politics is Bullshit, man up take the shot or Do not take the shot. This site is about Pussy.
    It's not politics, it's science and data. This is politics:

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Inflation has hit a 30 year high. Your boy Mighty Joe continues s dewing up the country.
    But 'politics is bullshit and this site is about pussy. ' Good on ya, Comtech.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    man up take the shot
    WTF does that mean?

  15. #6804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    Please take vaccine arguments for or against to Facebook and argue this on your own threads.
    Just learn to ignore conversation you don't like. Your wasting your energy and time by complaining as it won't stop anything LOL. No one is even arguing in the news and media section about clot shots. It's all facts and news you can find on your own. You can literally google what Aaron Hamlet is stating.

    Who in the fuck uses Facebook which is rebranding itself as Meta because crypto meta verse which is something totally different. People with real adverse reactions whom post on Facebook get banned LMFAO. You soft ass lads can have at it. No this no that like kids man LOL dam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape