Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8273
-
12-07-21 16:43 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 2029My only thing is just don't post things in the wrong section. Like vax stuff in escorts section or what not. If it's here or in news and media reports. There should be no issue. We need a legit banner like in other threads like NC that states no complaining about certain thing when they're in the right spot.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Seems like people care about what's going on when it hits their door step. Then they want to take action. An example of that is Australia. Locked down like lab rats haha.
-
12-07-21 16:40 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 2029I hope you understand what rants and raves by definition means. As well as news and media reports. Stop trying to control and suppress speech. It's in the correct section mate. If you don't like what's being said. There is no vax conspiracy stuff being said. It's all facts and there is data to back it up. Don't like it. Ignore it and pay attention to what you like to indulge in. Hoes. Tell us more about the old days which have no relevance to 2021.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
It's to funny how people get offended by nonsense but things that should really offend them is that what they ignore in today's society. But I digress lmfao. Someone who post facts and legit things is prone to being shunned over someone posting nonsense.
Just like people thought women getting jabbed and causing miscarriages was a "conspiracy". A lady took a booster shot and lost her baby. LMFAO. Not a conspiracy. It's a reality. Look at Australia. People being locked in camps. "conspiracy" when there is video and testimonial evidence of this shit. I hope your enjoying the clown show the world is partaking in. Waste of energy to complain as life is way to short for that. Learn to give 0 fucks and ignore things.
-
12-07-21 16:39 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 747Concur
Concur with you Pete. Politics is Bullshit, man up take the shot or Do not take the shot. This site is about Pussy.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:31 #6800Banned Member

Posts: 13634I agree, but I think the reason that the Rants and Raves thread got so out of whack is that mongers tend to vent their ho complaints in the appropriate thread for that type of provider.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 15:39 #6799Senior Member

Posts: 330I'm with Joe
You have no control either.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Joes right.
This is USAsexGuide.
All that vax conspiracy stuff is for FB or Twitter.
Tell us about Hoes please.
-
12-07-21 14:38 #6798Senior Member

Posts: 1011You're the one whining. Face your fears, Joe, it'll be okay. You have very little if any control over it anyway.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 13:54 #6797Senior Member

Posts: 683Another thread that has got people whining about vaccines. Go take your for / against arguments to Facebook.
-
12-07-21 13:49 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 1011Your position is get clot shotted and live. No clot shot and die. When is this global bi-polarity you speak of set to occur?
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 11:02 #6795Senior Member

Posts: 330Looks familiar?
Click on the video and scroll to minute 13:39.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6309492...cam_stripping.
I wouldn't mind having a dream with her.
-
12-06-21 21:38 #6794

Posts: 682Who was your fav?
Those were the days!
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 20:18 #6793

Posts: 682Good luck!
This thread has been a clusterfuck for years!
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:41 #6792Senior Member

Posts: 798My Reviews
All my reviews are my own experiences. Anyone can PM for more info. And I miss Great Wall just as much as you do.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:38 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 798Copying Reviews
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Copying reviews word for word Pepe? Not cool man.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-21 10:24 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 798Experience
Experience. I will keep sharing my experiences to help the board.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
PM me if you have a problem with me.
-
12-05-21 22:23 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 798Who Am I?
I'm not new to the mongering game, you're right. I'm seasoned in that regard. I've been lurking on this board for 4-5 years and have learned a lot from Niteluver, MassageAwesome, Comtech, you (LuvThis), TripleXXX, AcworthDude, AmpVader and a few other Senior members. I respect this hobby and now feel like it's time to give back when I can so that's why I created a profile for the first time. Not here for any drama, just reviewing parlors and helping out where I can. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






