Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 8273
-
12-09-21 09:34 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 1011Thats why I don't seek to censor, tell others what they can or can't post. Try to keep up, night.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-21 09:31 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 330Facts
I hope you didn't bet a lot of money.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
I just turned 40, I'm only 15 lbs over my ideal weight. No chronic nor preexisting conditions. I take no meds. I don't do drugs. One drink a week, no more than two.
I got covid, ended up in the hospital, almost died, recovered, got my 3 shots. Been exposed to others with covid and I'm still negative.
I not arguing and I don't want to argue (I want to talk pussy) but I just wanted to throw out my facts.
Speaking of pussy, we should reach out to the KAMPs in LA and Frisco to se if we can convince them to open a branch here.
-
12-09-21 09:26 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 307Dilemma
There is a new reason to get the COVID vaccination, not that saving your own life as well as the lives of others wasn't sufficient.
Tucker Carlson has just reported that catching COVID will make you "emasculated" and "feminized. " And we certainly don't want that, do we?
And Tucker posted it, so it must be true.
-
12-08-21 21:08 #6815Banned Member

Posts: 13634This thread isn't erroneoushamlet.com either. You have no call to harass joesouncool nor anyone else for alleged health issues, whatever they may be. A chemically-unbalanced fart from an overweight, diabetic old guy could send you on your way at any time.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
This thread has been busted up and has lost its original focus for a long time, as you stated. The sordid admins are responsible for keeping it in check, not you.
-
12-08-21 19:31 #6814

Posts: 682Still waiting
Did you overlook this question?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 14:45 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 1011You got a typo. Should read, 'You do what I want. I'll do what I want. '.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
What disinfo and lies did he spread? The only disinfo and lies I've read here was from that fool that said get clot shot and live, don't get clot shot and die.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
You got that backwards, you're the one who is more than welcome to go start joesuncoolsexguide.com, then you can censor, block, delete, do whatever you want. Theres been all types of whack non-sex related shit posted on rants and raves for years but now you want censorship. Why is that? Those who push back the most, seek to censor the facts are scared of those facts. You stated you're old and fat. That's high risk. If your over 65 and obese then you're in that 1 out of 10,1 out of 20 China Virus death rate. A horrible thing. I'd bet Petey's in a high risk category also. The other who pushes back against facts and data is 76+ and has pre-existing conditions that put him in very high risk group. Clot shot failure is a frightening thing to him. But facts are facts. No need to censor. Won't make clot shot more effective. Take better care of yourself. Lose weight. Walking is great exercise and a good way to lose weight. D3 is sunshine in a pill. Zinc helps, too.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-21 10:50 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 683The late 80's and all Thru the 90's were the sweet spot. I had a buddy that worked at the gold rush when I was at GT. It gave me cache with the other girls. And then I worked one block from the cheetah for almost four years. I didn't partake much, but we had a few lunches. My boss loved it. Poor guy died a few years ago.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
There were clubs on nearly every street corner. Now, it it isn't pp or oasis, I'm not going. I like a different class of ho now. I'm not a fan of cheetah or tattletales, and I don't think I would be anywhere else.
BTW, I'm not right on anything. You are more right than I will ever be.
-
12-08-21 08:46 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 330Good old days
You're completely right about everything.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
But remember that these kind of subjects are never ending, whether is because of sunken cost in the matter, cognitive bias or Dunning-Kruger effect.
Having said that, let me ask again, what's the golden age for you all?
What was the golden age for you?
For me it was late 90's and trough out the 2000's.
AMPs in Cheshire were awesome, FIB was packed, Strip clubs were not overpacked and full of hotties. City x guide, TER, EROS. Backpage was packed with good providers for les than XX. 5. Agencies were plentiful (L&S, Gold Club).
-
12-08-21 08:25 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 683And I know a bunch that had no problems.
It's always sad to lose a friend. We're they overweight? Diabetic? Old? Other health problems? The problem with the China virus is not necessarily it, but it plus the other medical problems taken together.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
I know several hundred people that got their vaccine shots along with various boosters. I have gotten my original vax and a booster. I'm older and overweight, so it made sense for me. So, hundreds of people that I know. Some of them are doctors and they go on to share that no one had any issues because I ask them all of the time.
Let's think about the environment that I go into, I'm going to be with a chick that has been with other people regularly, and I'm going to protect myself. I don't expect some chick who strips to be smart enough to go get a free shot let alone a booster. I've had no side effects, no nothing. There is lots of close contact. I get some chick rubbing on me for 60 minutes. There ain't no social distancing happening with me. Sex workers are notorious for being spreaders of various viruses, and I'm not talking about STDs. There is a reason during health emergencies they get targeting, it's because they enable the spread. I'm putting up a stop sign to limit the virus spread to me. I don't want it. I've got enough problems where I don't need to worry with getting sick from the China virus.
You do what you want. I'll do what I want. I'm against the mandates. But, Just stop with spreading the lies and vaccine disinformation. This is not usavaccindisinformationguide. Info. You are more than welcome to go start it. This is a forum about sex and fun stuff. Take your politics and other stuff to Facebook and Twitter.
Stay safe out thereM.
-
12-07-21 21:43 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 1180Or get clot shotted and die
Just lost a friend who died from the Pfizer Booster shot, that according to his doctor.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 17:52 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 48I am over this shit
I have been watching barricade garage for a long while now, dude is hilarious although is topics are straight sad. I guess we all have to make light of this darkness.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 17:20 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 330Eye roll
Here we go.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
Whatever it is. It not pussy.
-
12-07-21 17:18 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 1011True. I have no control either. But I'm not frightened by the facts and data.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
Joes wrong.
This is USAsexGuide, not Pete Appleseedsexguide.
It's not a conspiracy, it's facts and data
-
12-07-21 17:11 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 1011It's not politics, it's science and data. This is politics:
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
But 'politics is bullshit and this site is about pussy. ' Good on ya, Comtech.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
WTF does that mean?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-21 16:47 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 2029Just learn to ignore conversation you don't like. Your wasting your energy and time by complaining as it won't stop anything LOL. No one is even arguing in the news and media section about clot shots. It's all facts and news you can find on your own. You can literally google what Aaron Hamlet is stating.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
Who in the fuck uses Facebook which is rebranding itself as Meta because crypto meta verse which is something totally different. People with real adverse reactions whom post on Facebook get banned LMFAO. You soft ass lads can have at it. No this no that like kids man LOL dam.










Reply With Quote





