Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 552 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    You're the one whining. Face your fears, Joe, it'll be okay. You have very little if any control over it anyway.
    My only thing is just don't post things in the wrong section. Like vax stuff in escorts section or what not. If it's here or in news and media reports. There should be no issue. We need a legit banner like in other threads like NC that states no complaining about certain thing when they're in the right spot.

    Seems like people care about what's going on when it hits their door step. Then they want to take action. An example of that is Australia. Locked down like lab rats haha.

  2. #6802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    You have no control either.

    Joes right.

    This is USAsexGuide.

    All that vax conspiracy stuff is for FB or Twitter.

    Tell us about Hoes please.
    I hope you understand what rants and raves by definition means. As well as news and media reports. Stop trying to control and suppress speech. It's in the correct section mate. If you don't like what's being said. There is no vax conspiracy stuff being said. It's all facts and there is data to back it up. Don't like it. Ignore it and pay attention to what you like to indulge in. Hoes. Tell us more about the old days which have no relevance to 2021.

    It's to funny how people get offended by nonsense but things that should really offend them is that what they ignore in today's society. But I digress lmfao. Someone who post facts and legit things is prone to being shunned over someone posting nonsense.

    Just like people thought women getting jabbed and causing miscarriages was a "conspiracy". A lady took a booster shot and lost her baby. LMFAO. Not a conspiracy. It's a reality. Look at Australia. People being locked in camps. "conspiracy" when there is video and testimonial evidence of this shit. I hope your enjoying the clown show the world is partaking in. Waste of energy to complain as life is way to short for that. Learn to give 0 fucks and ignore things.

  3. #6801

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    You have no control either.

    Joes right.

    This is USAsexGuide.

    All that vax conspiracy stuff is for FB or Twitter.

    Tell us about Hoes please.
    Concur with you Pete. Politics is Bullshit, man up take the shot or Do not take the shot. This site is about Pussy.

  4. #6800
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    You have no control either.

    Joes right.

    This is USAsexGuide.

    All that vax conspiracy stuff is for FB or Twitter.

    Tell us about Hoes please.
    I agree, but I think the reason that the Rants and Raves thread got so out of whack is that mongers tend to vent their ho complaints in the appropriate thread for that type of provider.

  5. #6799

    I'm with Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    You're the one whining. Face your fears, Joe, it'll be okay. You have very little if any control over it anyway.
    You have no control either.

    Joes right.

    This is USAsexGuide.

    All that vax conspiracy stuff is for FB or Twitter.

    Tell us about Hoes please.

  6. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    Another thread that has got people whining about vaccines. Go take your for / against arguments to Facebook.
    You're the one whining. Face your fears, Joe, it'll be okay. You have very little if any control over it anyway.

  7. #6797
    Another thread that has got people whining about vaccines. Go take your for / against arguments to Facebook.

  8. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    We are moving towards a bi-polar world, you can be among the vaccinated and living or the un-vaccinated and dead.
    Your position is get clot shotted and live. No clot shot and die. When is this global bi-polarity you speak of set to occur?

  9. #6795

    Looks familiar?

    Click on the video and scroll to minute 13:39.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6309492...cam_stripping.

    I wouldn't mind having a dream with her.

  10. #6794

    Who was your fav?

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    All my reviews are my own experiences. Anyone can PM for more info. And I miss Great Wall just as much as you do.
    Those were the days!

  11. #6793

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    In light of the recent posts.

    I'm just reposting this to get this thread back on track.

    (BTW I forgot to mention ********).
    This thread has been a clusterfuck for years!

  12. #6792

    My Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    It could be the Triangle Snitch trying to resurface attempting to establish credibility. If you read his posts, all within the last 2 weeks, it's information that's already been available, nothing new. In fact, most of the reviews he's posted parallel what either I or TripleXXX have already reported on.
    All my reviews are my own experiences. Anyone can PM for more info. And I miss Great Wall just as much as you do.

  13. #6791

    Copying Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Well, I went to see Angela, my sweetheart, but she was on her way out for the day so Amy said she'd take good care of meand that! She did. She's got a great massage technique wherein he hands never leave your body. You old hands will know what I'm saying. Lots of teasing, which is important for an old man, and on the flip, excellence par none. Great English. Great humor! Very recommended!
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Well, I went to see Kerry, my sweetheart, but she was out with an injury so Amy said she'd take good care of meand that! She did. She's got a great massage technique wherein he hands never leave your body. You old hands will know what I'm saying. Lots of teasing, which is important for an old man, and on the flip, excellence par none. Great English. Great humor! Very recommended!
    Copying reviews word for word Pepe? Not cool man.

  14. #6790

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    And you know this from experience or are you just copying what MassageAwesome posted?
    Experience. I will keep sharing my experiences to help the board.

    PM me if you have a problem with me.

  15. #6789

    Who Am I?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to figure out who TreatHerWell is since he joined. It was obvious he wasn't new from the beginning. Figured he was someone who "got in trouble" with the admin and assumed a new name (like several have done / and do). Anyone (Pepe?) have a guess. He does know a lot about current and the past as well.
    I'm not new to the mongering game, you're right. I'm seasoned in that regard. I've been lurking on this board for 4-5 years and have learned a lot from Niteluver, MassageAwesome, Comtech, you (LuvThis), TripleXXX, AcworthDude, AmpVader and a few other Senior members. I respect this hobby and now feel like it's time to give back when I can so that's why I created a profile for the first time. Not here for any drama, just reviewing parlors and helping out where I can. Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape